Sleepy

_____________
Mia

I woke up with a hangover. Hangovers may be one of the reasons I don't like partying.

Vinnie was no longer there. I remember parts of yesterday, but not much. Vinnie owes me the conversation and an explanation for his actions.
It was 11:30 in the morning. I'm not in the mood for breakfast, on the bedside table there was a glass of water, a pill and a note.

Pill for your hangover, I'll be back after lunch.
-Vinnie

At least this, right. I took the pill and watched Netflix.

After a while I decided to take a shower. I can't stop thinking about how stupid Vinnie's reason must be. should be "Too much business" or "it's just stress" agh shit. All bullshit like always

_____________
Vinnie

I'm sick of this shit "We will have to go back. We cannot leave the business like that and what they are offering, you already have." Jordan tried to convince me once again "Yeah you get the power back in the situation" Jett hyped this. Does he think I'm that clueless
"What the fuck! they are Mia's parents. I can't do this." Again we all have things stopping us. It would be a shit move not to take advantage
Jack -one of my mafia- spoke.
He's right though. I can have everything I want in this situation, I already knew it but, Mia. Ugh shit. I have the power, but Mia would be pissed if she knew. She would be more than just pissed, she'd be hurt and betrayed.

"We first give half the order and ask for the first price, the millions they are offering. Then we'll be asking for more cash until they get back to Mia's idea. But they don't have Mia. You have. so you will ask for more and more... ." he spoke like I was a kindergarten kid "Jordan fuck off. You think I don't know that. I know that it'd be an easy deal with them muggles, but it puts so much in risk." I stared at them "Like?" Jett asked. Ah... a punch in the throat would be his great medicine. He fucking knows what I'm talking about. My jaw clenched and my knuckled whitened around my glass. "I won't be giving those bastards drugs. First my money, then the drugs. I want to finish this in the fastest way possible. Organize a meeting with them later this week before they go to Spain."

___

I'll probably get home with Mia sleeping, she drank so fucking much last night. I want to talk and get on with her. I shouldn't have been so stupid and ignorant. But Dylan's situation sucks, but fuck it, I got his dad's money transferred anyway so I don't care.

"Arrivederci Signore Hacker, buon pomeriggio" The secretary caught my attention on my way out "grazie, buona giornata" I said back to her

Leaving the building, I went straight to my car. Hope everything will be fine with Mia.

_______
1:28pm

Got Home and no Mia downstairs. "Hey Miss Rosa?" I called our maid "Hello Mr. Hacker" She spoke with her strong Italian accent.

Miss Rosa cleans the house here so she probably saw Mia. "Have you seen Mia?" "Oh yes I saw, she asked for you and said she wasn't going to have lunch." I sighed at her answer "How is she?" I looked around the house, everything so clean. "Look sir I'm sorry to talk like that but you should go see her. She didn't have breakfast or anything. The girl looks sad, poveretta." She put her hands together as if praying. I nodded. Of course I'm checking on her. "Do you have lunch leftover?" I asked "Oh yes, I'll be right back, I'm going to warm it up."