Pill

A/n: Don't eat Rat poison okay? You won't be okay. Stay safe ly<3

__________
Vinnie

"Rosa?" I called down the stairs. I arrived in the kitchen with her hiding a bag in a cupboard, she was cooking something "Rosa." "Sir, how can I help you?" She jumped frightened, she looked nervous. It was easy to recognise that something wasn't right. I saw fear every day in front of my eyes.
Flared nostrils, rapid breathing, wide eyes, feet turned away, avoiding eye contact, spoke awfully quick...
What are you hiding?
"Did you give anything to Mia?" "Well I didn't give anything but the food" she shrugged and kept on mixing the food. "That pill, What was it?" It felt like talking to a wall "I'm sorry sir, I don't know what you're talking about" Not once did she acknowledge me nor looked at me "Oh Rosita..." I rested against the isle
"you know we can work this out another way"
"Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, I have a few things to take care of, now if you'll excuse me-" "One, That's not how you talk to me, two, talk or go to the room you've never wanted to even come close to." now I made her look at me, her eyes were wide and watering. Red surrounding the blue of her eyes, she bit her cheek and tried to do her best to stay put. "I'm sorry." she whispered and a tear ran down her cheeks "What did you do to her?" I grabbed her arms harder making her stay when she tried to back away "He promised me."
she spoke panicking "Who promised what? If you don't start speaking." "It was anonymous. Please don't kill me." She spoke kneeling and crying. I let go from her arm and let her fall miserably on her knees "You're not helping much..." I looked at her who was praying. "Guard!"
I called him and she started kicking, crying and screaming at the top of her lungs "Please don't!" was  all she screamed. Multiple times, that was all I heard in the hallways.

I went to the cupboard to see what she was hiding. Inside the bag was a box.
Rat poison. Bitch. But this got nothing to do with the pill. This would be put in... I don't know; food, drinks...
The food.

"Mia! Mia. don't eat that." I went screaming for her up the stairs "Mia don't eat the food..."
I calmed my voice when I saw she was sleeping "Mia?" She looked ok, calm and snuggled in the bedsheets. So beautiful but is not time to sleep anymore.

I shook her but she wouldn't open her eyes. "Mia, wake up" I raised her head and shook her "Wake up" I said louder.
Fuck no, I put my fingers gently on the side of her neck. Slow and weak. Just what I needed. Maybe it's because she's sleeping. "Mia wake up."
I shook her body a little more but nothing
"Baby, I'm sorry I made you mad. You're right I'm a fucking asshole and I'm an idiot but wake up!" I said desperately. "Please" I whispered.

Shit. I looked at the bedside table and there it was. She ate it. That bitch must have put the fucking poison in her lunch too.
I called one of the medical teams I have, and while they were on their way, I tried to make her vomit. "Come on" I mumbled while sticking my fingers down her throat. Nothing.
I tried everything but she wouldn't wake up.
So I quickly took her downstairs to the small infirmary. This system is a must have wherever I live. If something happens, I can't go to normal hospitals. Like when it involves bullets. They would question.

"Mia stay with me, please stay with me" I whispered while carrying her downstairs, hoping she would hear me. While descending the medical team was entering the house. They entered from the back, then two doctors went to the room/infirmary and one helped me with Mia.

___

"Sir, you know you can't stay." Dr. Bianchi said.

I nodded and left, they closed the door. Mia was inside, dying and that son of a bitch is okay with everything.
But I'll take care of her, I'm going to now.