Warehouse

‼️TW: sexual abuse and aggressive behavior ‼️

A/n: I'll warn when it comes up in case y'all wanna skipp

_________
Mia

I woke up not alone.
Wow it's different. Vinnie had his arms around me and his head resting on the crook of my neck. This is so comfy. I looked at the clock and it was 7:52 AM
I'm up so early, maybe that's why Vinnie's still here. Well I'm gonna enjoy this cuddles till he wakes up.

*really annoying sound* *really annoying sound*
My eyes went wide open. It was Vinnie's alarm, it was now 8:00. I felt his head moving first, he lifted off of me and started getting up.

____________
Vinnie

My alarm went off and I got up. Today is the day. We are going to end that shit with those mother fuckers and go back home.

I picked my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. Looking in the mirror I saw Mia behind me, with my sweater that was covering her to the middle of her thigh. She was leaning against the door frame with her eyes half closed. I washed off my mouth and turned to her.

"What are you doing awake?" I spoke up approaching and turning her towards the bedroom with my arms around her waist. "I want to go with you..." She mumbled with a slurred voice. I don't know what's gotten into her for her to be willing to accompany me. "Mhm, now you're going back to sleep." I said putting her to bed "No..." She got up while holding eye contact

"Let me go with you. I don't want to be alone again" Hm. That's kind of a slap on the face. I don't want to leave her alone but I would never bring her to the Warehouse. "Just today more, and we go back to L.A."
"M-m" She shook her head in a tantrum. Fuck, don't be stubborn with me baby... She can't come at all, besides she's full of sleepiness, acting like a child. "Don't even try." I opened the bed sheets for her "But it's so lonely." she said throwing herself on the bed. I left her there and went to get ready. The quicker I get this done with the quicker we go back home.

Today I'm going to the trafficking to see how things are going here in Italy before I leave again. Plus I need more weapons tonight. Oh and not forgetting, Mia obviously won't go with me.

Coming out of the bathroom I noticed that Mia wasn't there, I didn't think much of it since she can be anywhere in the house or having breakfast.

(what happened while vinnie was getting ready)
__________
Mia

He's a pain in the ass sometimes. I want to know what he does whenever he's not here. He went to get ready in the bathroom and I quickly grabbed a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants of his. I ran downstairs and went straight to security. I skipped breakfast, I don't necessarily need it. I can skip sometimes, that's ok?
"Hi... Vinnie told me to go to the car right away" He nodded and opened the garage door, directing me to an 8-seater black car with a large trunk.

I hid between the last places and waited...

________
Vinnie

I was having breakfast alone as usual. Mia must have already taken it I didn't see her here. She's probably upset but I prefer that than bringing her. I finished and went to the security "Have you seen Mia? Did she had breakfast?" "Yes sir, everything all right."
Good. At least she's alright.
I got in the car and the driver started to drive to the trafficking. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I saw a picture of Mia and Lia in Lia's Instagram. What the fuck is she doing. Having a cell phone was a mistake for sure.