Call me

___________
Vinnie

After two months worth of messages yesterday Mia decided to answer me. With a shitty "Goodnight Vin"
Nothing more.
I sent a bunch of messages asking for her, and she ignored them all.

I opened the door and started my shower. Relaxing. Warm. Too warm...

______
Mia

"Don't you eat?"

She caught my attention, I had been messing with my food on my plate just thinking about the damn scenario I created during the night and the fact that I can't just ignore the feeling now

"huh"  I looked up at her "Aren't you going to eat?"
I looked at the plate of food without appetite "I don't think so" She frowned "But you have to eat something"
"hmm..."
I ate a few bites and cleaned the dishes

I was putting my plate in place when- "What is it?" she asked "You're acting weird." "It's nothing."
"I already know." she shrugged "You know?"
I asked afraid "You don't want to spend your birthday alone" she looked at me with pity "Actually no, I think it would be cool if we stayed home watching movies and stuff like that"
"Cool." she smiled "I have class today at 6pm" I said "Mhm...good luck I'm on my way to target" "Okay..."

_____________________

Finally. I'm on the bus on my way home. I am exhausted. Stress and stuff like that. Mainly the fact that I can't stop thinking about Vinnie. I should send him a message. But first get off the bus. I'm already arriving at my stop.
__

From the stop to the house I was on Vinnie's chat. He didn't write me today...
If I were him I would have already given up on me as well.

I think
"Hey Vinnie I'm sorry I ignored your messages"
uh nope
"Hi Vincent sorry for ignoring I was trying to focus on other things" Nah sounds too... I don't know. Looks like I have more important things to do than him.
Uhm... I think I start with a hey
"Hey Vin"
Sent.
Oh. Sent.
Okay now I wait.

I turned off my phone so I wouldn't go back and delete it.
If he answers it's good if he doesn't... I don't know.

_____

10 min later

I'm going to take a shower and... nothing. He did not answer.

______ ______

30min later

Did not answer.
"Sorry I ignored you"
Sent I don't want to argue, I just want us to be okay.

_______

50 min later

It's been almost 2 hours and he doesn't respond... is he ignoring too?

"It's everything alright?"

____

2 hours later

________
Vinnie

I grunted as I finally climbed into bed. It's almost 1am and I've only just arrived. Today was a busy day. There was a lot of lives at risk. Just don't want to think about it.

I took off my clothes that had blood stains "shit"
I put them to wash and went to take a shower.

15-20 min later