Sweetly done

__________
Mia

Oh the headache. God it hurts. The light of the room is still on. I'm still on the middle of the bed.
My head. It feels like someone is banging it against the wall. I need something to stop this banging. Fuck
. I'm just gonna get the pills I left on the counter.

I dragged myself to the door and opened the door, I turned the lights on and started walking.

Shit, this is not my apartment...

Well...I apparently don't care now. I started going down stairs to get to the kitchen's cabinet to see if there's something I could use to help.
When I got there the light was already on and someone was with their back to me. They were picking something out of the fridge and they had a big angel tattoo that their shoulder blades. Yeah he was shirtless but he had his pants on, and slippers. Pretty boring his black slippers, he should try bunny ones like mine. He turned his head and stared at me for a moment before turning his back to me again. He picked out a glass and filled it with water. "What are you doing up, Mia?" Vinnie asked, not sparing a glance at me. "My head is about to explode." I walked over to him "Do you might have something for headaches?" I asked politely and he nodded. Still not looking at me, he picked out another glass and poured water in it. Then -he finally looks at me- he handed me my glass and a pill that he took out of a box, he takes one for himself too. He proceeded to swallow the pill in one go, making it look very easy. I stood there with mine on my left hand and my glass on the right. He glanced at me and his eyebrows grew together "Do you want me to look away?" I almost laughed, but I didn't. I blew air out "It's just that I find it very hard to swallow a pill..." I said ashamed, Lia would always help me and encourage me to do it, she'd say that many people couldn't do it so that I'd feel less stupid. However now, she's not here. I'm alone. "You need help?" he offered. Yes. Please help me do this. "No, it's okay." I slightly smiled "Okay, good luck." he said and I expected him to get out but he leaned against the counter and crossed his arms in amusement.

"Are you going to watch me?" That would be both embarrassing and intimidating, two things that make swallowing harder
"Is that a problem?" Yes "No, it's totally fine." I gulped and stared at the pill in my hand. It's just a pill. It's like water, I won't notice it. Come on, it's just a pill. It's just a small pill... oh god look at this! It's the size of my hand! "Come here." he tapped the counter.
I walked over there and he waited while staring at me and at the counter back and forth... What? no. I will not- he sighed and picked me up by my thighs and let go of me after setting me on the counter "This is really unnecessary." I looked at him "Now we're face to face" he explained and I looked up at him, yes now were even more than before but still "Almost." he opened my hand "Can I?" I nodded "Pretend that you're in a meeting, a meeting that will change your life and it's almost your turn to speak. However you have an annoying lump in your throat that your anxiety caused. You have to swallow it before talking."  Ok I can do that, he picked the pill and with his other hand he weighted down my chin so I'd open my mouth. I did and he just threw the pill in my mouth "Get your water ready, and most important, your scenario." ok so now we can hear what miss Denver has to say. Shit. Swallow. I drank more water. Fuck. Just go down. More water. Oh my god Mia just swallow this shit! More water. It's still here. More- Oh there's no more water. I sighed and shook my head. "It's still here, and I think it's starting to disolve, it tastes disgusting." He sighed and picked a napkin, he put it infront of my face indicating for my to spit out. I did and he threw it out "Alright, you know how you gulp hard whenever I do something you're not expecting?" I gulped without noticing, I'd say he doesn't make me nervous but the fact that he knows, makes me nervous.

He noticed "Yes, you know." he smirked
"Well you're going to do that exact same thing alright?" I let out a shaky breath.  "I don't do that?" I lied. I've noticed it too. "Yes. Whatever you wish."