A kiss, but not ours

"Good morning, darling." I got a message...

from Louis.

Yesterday was cool, he is a very affectionate and respectful guy.

"Good morning, mia bella principessa."
I got it from Vinnie.
It makes me smile to see messages coming from him. It's the only contact I have with him.

"Good morning Lou" I replied to Louis.
"Good night, Mr. Hacker 😉" I replied to Vinnie

Vinnie

Vinnie
Good night?

Me
Yup

Vinnie
OK

Me
Bye 👋

Vinnie
wait

Me
What?

Vinnie
I need to see you

Me
Better not

Vinnie
But I miss you

Me
We'll see each other soon
When I'm ready

Vinnie
Whatever then

Me
Sorry

Kinda rude. I got up and did my personal hygiene, Bella wasn't home, must have spent the night at someone's house she met at the party.
I don't even know what I want to do today. I thought of possible things to do while I was rubbing shampoo into my hair.

___

I put on some pants and a sweatshirt.
I was scrolling through Instagram and decided to go see if Vinnie had Instagram.
I looked for Vincent hacker but Vinnie hacker appeared, Lia followed him. Strange. The account was private so I requested to follow him... back? He was in my request's. I accepted and waited. In not even two minutes he accepted my request. I went to see his posts, of course.
He had some pictures with his friends, some selfies and such. And I went further down and saw pictures he had with his brother and family. I came up with 2017 type photos where he had shorter hair. I was going to see who liked it and then I liked it without wanting to.
Shit.
What the fuck.
I let the phone fall on the table quietly.
It was as if I was afraid of it, out of nowhere the door opens and a sleepy Bella enters. "What's up?" She spoke in a slurred voice "No! No no no no no" I repeated getting close to my cell phone "What is it?" she came close "Oh no Bella! What the fuck did I do." I put my hands on my hair. "Let me see." She looked at my phone and laughed "Stalking and likes it? Oh wow uhm... It happens." she shrugged and laughed at me "Ahrgh why?"
I said putting my head on the table. "It doesn't matter, it happens to everyone, he won't even notice." She put her hand on my shoulder while I burried my head in my arms. "What do I do?" I lifted my head and looked at the damn liked photo. "If he asks about it just say it's an insta error but for a start you can take the like back, right?" She smiled
"You're right, I'm so stupid, I haven't taken it out yet."
I picked up my cell phone and took the like off "So you missing someone there?" She asked while taking a pill "I don't know..." I trailed off thinking of him "Hm...ok...how was yesterday?"
"Louis?" "Mhm" she nodded "He's a very sweet and kind guy." "And?..." She raised her eyebrows  "And... he's very cute."
"See. I'm a good cupid." She smirked "I know, I know." I smiled "Are you going out with him today?"
"I don't think so." I sighed Bella took my cell phone and started going trough it. "Give it back." I tried to get the phone back from her.

"Done!" she gave me the cell phone back "You officially asked him out." she smiled.
I looked at my cell phone and she asked Louis if he wanted to go to lunch together "Shit he's typing! Bella I'm going to kill you." "Cool, look I'm going to sleep. Call me if anything happens, if not don't even think about bothering me."

Louis

Louis
Of course I would love to.

Me
Where do you wanna go?

Louis
Pizza hut?

Me
Sounds good

Louis
I'll pick you up in an hour?

Me
Yup

Louis
See you then.☺️

Me
Alright 😄

____________

"So how was your night?" Louis said taking a bite of his pizza "It was normal and yours?" "Better than the others, my neighbor finally stopped pissing me off about who stole his newspapers.
I laughed lightly  "Guess what..." he arched an eyebrow "What?" I asked confused
"It was me." he whispered
I made a questioned face to him and he laughed "I'm kidding you silly." he started laughing "oh yeah." I shook it off. He looked at me for a few seconds and smiled "What?" I asked as he kept observing me and analysing every bit of me

"I've worked in a museum for a year back in England, but you are certainly the most beautiful piece of art, I've ever seen." he smiled lopsidedly.
It made me blush, even gave me deja vu "Thanks, you're cute too but I don't think I need to say it, right?" I drank a little bit of my drink trying to make the lump in my throat go down.
He chuckled "Thanks for the compliment."

_______
"So how's it going at the hospital?" Yes, Louis is a doctor, more nursing than being a doctor but it's cool. "It's going very well, people are nice here." I nodded by continuing to eat "You didn't tell me what you do."
"Oh I don't even know, I'm saving money to get my driver's license." "Cool, look, don't worry if you miss on the first try." He said "Has Louis already assumed I'm going to fail?" I spoke mockingly "Oh no, I'm so sorry, it was definitely not my intention to make you feel that way. It's just that it's quite normal to fail the first one, I failed my first time." He chuckled
"That's you. I am different." I said showing off as a joke "Yes, you are..." he looked me in the eyes

Look I love romantic things but at Pizza hut? Oh no.

he broke the ice talking "Want to go get ice cream for dessert?" He said seeing that I had already given up on finishing my pizza "Yes, I just don't know if I have room for ice cream."
he chuckled.

________

"Open your mouth"
so I did.
And he put a spoon of ice cream in my mouth
We were sharing an ice cream, two spoons though.

"You are very beautiful you know?"
he whispered in my ear "You've already said it..."
I spoke with chuckles.

I hadn't even noticed the moment we were in, I just felt his lips on mine. He kissed me softly. It was so suddenly that I had no reaction. He pulled away and analysed my face.
I believe he saw a ghost.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you without asking-"
So I kissed him back. It felt right to do it, Bella is right I have to enjoy my youth and just do whatever .

I felt him smile into the kiss. Making my cheeks redden.

And in that moment...

All I thought was him.

That Kiss.

Just made my mind focus on him.

But...

Him not being the one I was kissing.