Spoiled baby boy

________
Mia

I woke up on top of Vinnie's chest. He was playing with my Hair. This was different from what I expected a month ago.

"Good morning, dormigliona" The nicknames are different "Good morning" "Today I have a few meetings so I'll be out till late" "oh okay" Vinnie put me gently on the bed and started getting up
"Come on, let's go eat breakfast." "No..." I don't know if he knows but... I take time to get off bed. I groaned not wanting to get out of the bed "Yes." He picked a big hoodie of his and sweatpants and threw them at me "There, put that on."
Sharing his clothes with me? He doesn't even know me, I mean yeah he knows me but not really.
He acts like he knows me well and for so long. Yet he makes me get out of bed?

"Why do you hate me so much?" I groaned "What?" "Otherwise you would shut up and let me sleep." "If that's your idea of being funny, you failed. Come on put it on." I nodded and put it on. I don't really want to sleep more, I am just feeling lazy right now but I guess that I need to go downstairs.
Vinnie held my hand when going downstairs. Although it was necessary in order for me not to fall, it was cute. I couldn't walk correctly like I would normally because it felt so uncomfortable in my vagi- "Morning" He greeted Jordan and Jett "Good morning"
Jett and Jordan looked at each other and smiled weirdly. "What?" Vinnie glared at them. I knew I should've taken the elevator, then let vinnie get out first, and finally go back upstairs.
What a good plan.
"So... last night?" Jett laughed. Oh god. They stayed over.
It made me uncomfortable knowing that they were casually hearing me and Vinnie in moments like those, it's like a private thing that got exposed you know?

Vinnie looked at me, and his expression changed in a matter of seconds "For real you guys were so loud." he snickered "Another word about this and I'll fucking choke the living shit out of you two." He said sternly glaring at them "C'mon let's have breakfast" He lead me to the table
The breakfast was pancakes with blueberries. "Blueberries? Really?" Vinnie said unimpressed "Yeah, yesterday you said that I could choose breakfast." Jordan shrugged. "Fine."
Everyone was looking at Vinnie confused
"Oh." Jordan said. What? I looked at my plate and Vinnie had stolen my berries. Fuck, he knows about that too? "It's fine, I can eat a few. It's not a big deal" I told him "Let's switch your blueberries for... raspberries?" he suggested "No, I'm fine."
I smiled kindly at his suggestion and started eating his blueberries, Vinnie shook his head in response.

____

After breakfast I went to my room and changed to a yellow tee and over all's,  I noticed that some of my clothes weren't in the closet anymore
I put a pin to that in my mind so I would ask Vinnie after. I am actually getting along with this whole situation. I don't think it's a good idea to run away anymore, because I don't want to.

"Hey I need to go which means that I won't be here for lunch, sorry."

He randomly entered the room. "It's fine."
I said looking at him from the mirror while I put my hair on a ponytail.
Lunches are better when Vinnie is there or else it's just awkward, because I'm either in silence with Jett and Jordan or I'm all by myself "You sure? I can cancel it." cancel a meeting for me? Alright Mister I see you. I laughed "I am sure, don't worry it's just Lunch."
He approached me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on the crook of my neck.
He gets comfortable so easily. Just like me. "You are going to be late" I scratched his head lightly "I can be late, who tells their boss that their late?" "That's an abuse of power." he just hummed near to my ears. "Go dumb ass " I laughed, he was really going to be late.

In reality I'm not even noticing that I get too comfortable around him "Call me dumb ass once more and I'll put this beautiful ponytail to good use." he wrapped his hand around my hair and pulled it lightly making my head imagine all kinds of scenarios were he'd actually use my ponytail.
"Ha. Ha." I said dryly, "Abuse of power" I whispered while looking him in the eyes through the mirror. He smirked and pulled my ponytail making my head lay on his shoulder "Don't provoke me, Mia." He whispered in my ear.
I rolled my eyes and made him let go of me "Don't you have work?" I looked at him "Yes and don't roll your eyes at me, they might get stuck." "oh i'm so scared" I said sarcastically "You know what? You are mean." He faked it and it just got me chuckling "Well I think I'm gonna go now." "Okay, good. " I shrugged "Minion" he mumbled and I gasped
He started walking to the door like he was a bad ass for saying that. I followed him out "Is it because of my over all's?" I asked him from my room and heard his faint chuckle as he went downstairs.