Smiley

_____________
Vinnie

"Good evening Mrs. and Mr. Denver" "Hello." lame way to greet someone "So... the money." their faces went numb and they sighed "We... don't have all the money." Yeah I figured it out... "So? What do you have to offer?" "Well we have a 20 or 21 now years old girl who we can give to you." "Give to me?" I asked Mr. denver who was speaking of it "Yes, Mia denver, sweet, obedient... pretty girl, does what you want." god she is lucky that they are talking to me, and they're lucky that she wouldn't forgive me if I killed them.
"I don't know." they paid a lot but I gotta try to get more money out "Come on man, we don't have enough money." "Alright, but I want to have the deal on paper." they nodded "When do you want her?" "As soon as possible."

_________

10PM
Okay the Denvers thing is completely over, we talked about the amount, we put everything on papers, signed and Mia and everything's done. Now I still have that organization to do and jett and jordan.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming, so we are here to decide for the christmas party." he started talking and I stopped paying attention. This party is going to be huge though, there are going to be almost 13 mafia groups gathered, it's going to be dangerous but we have to go if we don't want to come out as cowards. This is going to take a long time...

_______

Fuck this. Is already midnight and we are still deciding about the stupid food. I swear I'm going to fall asleep in no time

______

"Alright, I think it's good for tonight, we might reconsider the location but everything seems fine, thank you and have a good night." the old man said. Everyone in this room is a mafia member, some are young, some are old, is very typical. I could feel in the air that everyone was done with this shit.
_____

"Come on jordan. I want to go home, it's already 1:30 in the fucking morning." I groaned "I still don't want to do it" Jett mumbled "You don't have a choice, and don't act like you don't want her to be yours." I argued finishing the stupid discussion "Alright she can stay in our warehouse in seattle, I just need to print it out, you sign, we pay for the transports and done, oh actually she could come with the drugs." Jordan kept going on this other topic because is the last one, and it sucks. I don't like the idea of having her close "Yeah alright." I agreed. These women are just problems because they're related to Mia in some way.

_____

"Here you go." he gave me the papers, I started signing the papers "Can we finally go? I want to pass by the club." Jett complained "It's 2AM, aren't you tired of working since yesterday 9 am? " Jordan asked him, even if I wasn't with Mia, I couldn't pass by a club, I am too fucking tired and done with everything and I honestly just want to go home back to her and black out
"I am, and that's why I'm going there to relax, if you know what I mean" he smirked "Sure, disrespect some more women." I said already mad, why I was mad? I don't know, Just some little things could already bother me, even if it made no sense to make me mad "Yeah yeah you can judge me but I'm sure that you're going to get home to your girlfriend, begging for a blowjob." He had to be born with a mouth.
"Shut the fuck up." I warned him "Not everyone has the balls to make their personal slut their girlfriend." he put his scotch down. Before I realized I had thrown the glass at him and punched him "Who are you calling a slut?" my fist colided with his jaw "I've told you before," I whispered before I got up "You respect her like a royal. Next time I'll choke you to death." I got to the door "Jordan organize the papers and leave them by my desk for tomorrow." I demanded him and shut the door behind me.