Birthday visit

Y'all my phone got stollen that's why I wasn't updating

"Happy Birthday to you..." And with a blow I blew the candles off. I backed away knowing that she would smash the cake on my face "Hey don't do that!" I laughed "Okay! Okay!" She laughed and put the cake down "Open my Gift!" she handed me two boxes "Oh wow

I opened it and it was a beautiful red dress and black heels "Oh my god this is so pretty."
"I know and you'll look like a bad bitch wearing it" she clapped hands "awe thank you." I gave her a quick hug "We could wear matching outfits to a party but today we are gonna stay home like you wanted-"

A ring on the bell interrupted Bella "Ugh I'll get it, hold it."

"Oh ok I'll send her down"

"It's for you." She said "Who is it?" I asked hopeful
that it'd be Vinnie "Some Jordan guy?"

Jordan? Really? "Oh..."

I went down seeing Jordan waiting there.

"Hey..." I waved "Hey Mia uh Happy birthday." he awkwardly smiled "Thank you" I smiled back "Vinnie told me to give you this."
He handed me a bag with a beautiful pink bun in it
"oh uh I thought--"  "I know, you thought you would see Vinnie, well it changed." he said "This is from Maddy and me." he handed ne a small box.
"Oh uhm tell him that I say thank you. And thank you." I told him "You're welcome, enjoy your birthday."  "Thanks."

He left and left me there thinking about what Vinnie supposedly said. Was he full of shit?

______________

"Open it!" Bella nagged me again, I've been staring at that small bag for twenty minutes "I don't know if I want to." "I can open it for you." she said "I know but-" "Oh my fucking god Mia just open the fucking bag." She said impatient
"Okay chill." I started unpacking the bag and took out a long flat black box "Oh" Bella sang in amusement
I opened the box and it was a beautiful necklace with a heart filled with little diamonds. I can't believe this.
"I'll say it for you-- holly shit!" My mouth was still parted.
Nothing left my mouth but anger filled me.
He really thinks that if he gives me expensive shit I'll just be OK with not seeing him? He didn't keep any promise.
I put the top of the box back in and shoved it into the bag. "Mia? What happened?" "I uhm got a little upset that's it. Please come up with a good idea to cheer me up." "Hm... well wanna go to McDonald's?" she suggested "Yes."

_________

10 Hours later and we were finishing the 3rd After movie
It was about midnight and Bella was already asleep on the couch.
My eyes were almost closing too but a ringing woke me up.
Ughhh I swear to god it's the 5th time today our neighbor comes to complain about "noises"
The fuck? "Sir. We didn't do-"

"Good night, Principessa."

Great. That's just what I needed to enter hell. "Go home." I hang the phone back on the wall but it just rang again "For God's sake Vincent go away."
"I just want to have a conversation." His voice was so calm. His stupid velvety voice that got me on my fucking knees "Then call me." I rolled my eyes "Please."
Ugh fuck it. Let's get this over with. "Alright but I am coming down." "Whatever you need."

I hung up putting it back, I should just not go and let him stood up maybe? No, I wouldn't put it past him that he'd break in.

I checked on Bella, and picked the keys and the gift he gave me, going down with the elevator.

The doors open and I see him against the wall. Kinda miss seeing him personally. I opened the glass door and there we were in silence.

He stood infront of me gazing at me. "Here."
I returned him the bag "You don't like it?" he asked and I shook my head in disbelief "I don't want it."
"But--" "You can't buy me with those expensive gifts." I said really upset "What? I'm not trying to buy you." "You said you would come by and...you know and..." I swolled trying not to cringe with my own words.
He leaned down and brushed his soft lips on mines, setting a kiss on them "And kiss you." "Mhm..." I moaned against his lips. I almost gave in. I was one second away from losing it and smashing my lips on his.
I pulled away enough to speak "Why would you ask Jordan to give me it?" my voice trembled with disappointment "I wanted to come by myself but he said it wasn't good for your break." he said stroking my cheek, I shook my head "He's wrong." I whispered looking up at him "He is, baby." His eyes explored every detail on my face. "I kinda like it that you're here." "Yeah... I like being here too." our whisperes echoed lightly in the room.