Time

_________
Mia

"Hm..." "Look, the Landscape is amazing" he pointed at the color mixing in the sky

"True. it's really beautiful" After that sentence, I felt Vinnie's gaze on me. Running down my face. "You are really beautiful." I turned my head, looking back at Vinnie. I sighed knowing what I had to say next. What I have been wanting to say.

"Vinnie you have to understand, this is going fast. You may even like me but I'm not going to get with you and date you straight away. I need time. You understand right?" He stared at me for a moment before snapping back into reality.
"Sure, I apologise if I make you feel rushed." "It's alright." I gave him a smile, clarifying that everything was fine between us.
________

It was really cool. Vinnie and I talked about things we liked, we laugh a lot. We walked around the beach for... what? 1-2 hours?
We also ate, all this until 7pm.
"hey we better get going to get there on time." He put his napkin in a bag "For what?" I looked up at him "You will see." He said while packing our stuff "Alright, let me help you there."

I helped Vinnie pack and we put everything in the car.

On the way home I thought about what I said to him. I think I'm right, right? And I'm not sure that's what I want. It's very dangerous, isn't it? Maybe I should do what he said. We could be friends and I'd go back home.

We got there and Vinnie just informed me to go wear something for the night while he went to check on something.
i took a shower and put on a long sleeved black jumpsuit, I had dried my hair and made a bun.
When I was almost finished getting ready, Vinnie walked into the room "Hey, I see you're done." he says entering the bathroom "Not quiet yet. I'm almost." "Alright. Do whatever you want while I'm in the shower, you just need to be here when I'm ready, so we can go." "Okay." I said while putting on my earrings

_________

I was in the bedroom, lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I didn't have a cell phone so It got really boring easily.
Vinnie came into the room once but it was just to get his clothes. I think I'll go downstairs and watch TV. I could watch it here but I don't want to be in the same room all the time, it was getting boring.

I went downstairs and arriving there, it was as silent as when we left. Strange. But it does not matter,
I put my favorite series and watched it for about 20 minutes.

"Ready?" he adjusted his dress shirt. I nodded,
he held out his hand for me to take. I did and followed where he went.

He took me to a place, like a hidden beach. There was a yacht.

"You like it?" He looked at it "The boat? Yes."
Vinnie smiled and led me to the boat ladder.

"Come on, I'll help you." he offered me his hands
"Thank you" I muttered
We walked up the stairs and Vinnie led us to the surface, where he had couches, sun loungers, couple tables, not to mention he had dinner prepared in the middle. It was really cool and beautiful
It had candles and things like that. It was a lot of fun, at least it seemed. He had a mini bar and stuff like that. It was crazy.

"Aren't you going to say anything?"
"Sorry, it's just really, really cool and nice...I feel like I did something to deserve it." "You did." "And I don't even know about it?" he's stupid "Well... yeah that's your problem if you don't remember. Shall we?" "Sure."
He always says the same, that I don't remember, the only thing I remember is the story he told, at the store.

We sat down and enjoyed our dinner together. It was a romantic vibe, plus a friendlier vibe. Our topics were always changing. It was so nice. We had such a good time.
_____

The view was lovely
The sea reflecting the moonlight
I was watching the water glow until my eyes caught another pair of sparkling eyes.
My eyes were studying his. He did the same. After a considerable long time, I heard Vinnie's sigh leave and let the visible heat run out of his mouth. Frustration clearly showing on his face. "I don't know how to handle you. I can't have you 'yet' and you don't make it any easier."
"Thank you for supporting my decision. "
I said turning my eyes to the ocean.
"Sure." he shrugged

Being like this with him, in this situation it's so weird. The last few hours here on this boat have been amazing but now... I don't even know.

"Wanna go home?"
Home? Yeah my new home.
I nodded.

Vinnie left, probably to let the others know we were supposed to go back.
I don't think it will take long, after all we spent most of the time stiff in the same place in the ocean.

________

We arrived Home and going to the room I remembered the awkward thing that was about to happen. Vinnie and I, sleeping, in the same bed. Being... just friends.
After I said I needed time, Vinnie let go from the romantic stuff.

In the bedroom we didn't exchange a single phrase other than a dry "Good night". Both bodies back to back. With that I fell asleep but obviously not feeling very good about how I left Vinnie.

A/n: this one's boring tbh