M/O Session

"Fuck this. I need google maps." he said going through his phone. "I miss my phone" I said looking down at his "Phone are stupid addictions and a waste of time, mia cara." he is right but that doesn't mean that I don't miss my phone. "Whatever" I mumbled.
_______

"What's so special about that Beach?"
I asked as I saw that we were near the location  "Nothing much." he shrugged his shoulders "I just like it there." I nodded "You come here often?"He has a house, knows the beaches, I just figured "Grew up here. Just a few years, very few. But I still love Italy." I smiled at him sharing with me "It is a beautiful country."

We arrived and Vinnie took a big basket out of the trunk. "You were planning on going twice to the Beach?" "No, I wasn't. I'd left this in here to pick up later. But now I'm taking it along with us." he explained "Okay, need any help?" I offered myself to bring stuff we might need "No, I'm alright." he closed the trunk and picked up the basket "What do you have in there?" I asked him about the basket "Food."

We started walking towards the beach when he spotted sun loungers. "Great we have them here." he motioned towards them "But we have the towels." I insisted. Maybe the sun loungers are more comfortable but the towels are more fun.
"Ugh..."He looked me in the eyes shaking his head "Fine." he sighed and we kept on walking. "Don't be a grump. Smile." I nudged him "Will you give me something if I do?"
I put the towels down while he put a picnic towel on the floor and started organizing some of the food. "You shouldn't expect something in return, just smile." I looked at him expecting a smile and receiving a scowl instead "There's a price for this handsome smile. If you want it, pay for it." what is he talking about? I started laughing "Alright then what's the price?"
"Make out with me" he smirked. "What?" I laughed "That's not happening. Grump all you want."

There were Strawberries and raspberries in a cute container, mini Waffles, cake pops and some other fruits in separate pots. "Alright." he said
"uhh... ah here." He pulled two waters out "This is so cute." I said and he frowned "hold this" he handed me napkins while organising the rest of the food.
It was an awkward silence, he finished putting everything out and we just stared at the sand, I mean I just stared at the sand. He was staring at me while eating a strawberry. Maybe now it's a good opportunity to talk about my weird dream. "I think I remember" I looked at him and he didn't show any body language, he didn't speak. He just kept on eating. Grump. "When we met" I had to make sure we were on the same page. Why doesn't he  do anything? "Mhm." he hummed and grabbed another strawberry "Well. It was at a party." I started. I don't even know if it's right, maybe it's make beliefs my head made up because of how much I think of it before falling asleep. What didn't add up is why I was there. Because sometimes I dreamt that I was with Lia and my friends other times I was with Vinnie. I think they're different dreams overlapping in my head though. "I don't know why I was there. You were there. That's it." I don't really remember what we ever talked about in my dreams, but I feel his presence. Maybe it's because we sleep together, innteh same bed. I've only started to have these dreams a few days ago. I thought about this a lot though. I thought about it back in LA but I dreamt about it here. "Anything else?" he asked and I shook my head "Then keep dreaming." he said. Keep dreaming? "If you remember why don't you just tell me" I asked him and he shrugged while grabbing grapes. He wasn't bothered. He looked at me as if I was a white wall. "Are you seriously not going to have any expression? At all?" I grabbed a raspberry and put it in my mouth and smashed it between my tongue and the top of my mouth. He swallowed and said "Pay the price" "Just smile." I rolled my eyes. "MO session" he said and I laughed. Alrightif that's what he wants. "In front of all these people?" I raised my eyebrows. The beach wasn't full, there weren't many people but there was a fair share of them. Specially some teenage boys, 15 feet away, that kept looking here. "Sure. Why not give them a show?" he challenged.

I scoffed and crawled to him. "You're an ass." I squinted my eyes and whispered "And you love it." he whispered back, he prompted himself on his elbows "You get one minute." I said strictly "5? Come one it's reasonable." he tried to convince me "1." I insisted.
"Okay 4? It's so quick you'll beg for more." he winked

"2 With no more negotiation." I said and we shook hands "You'll beg for more." he whispered before connecting our lips. I blushed as he played with my bikini strap. He tasted sweet. Like the strawberries he was eating. I put my hand on his sharp jawline. His skin is so soft. I could feel his stubble starting to grow already. We kissed for what I think was more than two minutes "It's been two minutes." I said against his mouth. He kept on kissing me, and it felt too good to stop, he grabbed my hands and trailed it down his body and- "Vinnie." I pulled apart. He had a huge boner "This wouldn't be a problem if we weren't in public." He shrugged "Well, good luck with that. And smile. I paid for it." I said and he snickered.
I picked a towel and threw it at him. "Cover it up." I said and he laughed. God he was huge. I could still see a hint of it.

"Back to our conversation. Maybe it'll help you with... that." I motioned towards the towel. He nodded and smiled at me "Where were we?" He asked "Oh yeah. If you know how we met, why don't you tell me?"

He groaned "I want you to have your own opinion on that night. If I tell you the story I have the benefit to manipulate how you think about it. Believe me you rather remember" Was this a warning? advice? "Would you manipulate me?" I asked him, I was almost sure of his answer but I don't know why it surprised me when he nodded "If it meant for you to have a happy memory" He's got to be kidding "Are you serious, right now?" I snapped in disbelief.

What he said could be anything, he could be manipulating me right now just for me to be the least happy. "Mia, you understand that even you manipulate people, It's not so bad." Manipulating is so bad "Yes, it is, and no, I don't." "Of course you do. If you want someone to like you, you act all sympathetic, respectful and shit, If you want someone to hate you, you'll do your best to make sure of it." He explained it like it was an obvious thing that I've never noticed but he was right. I think.

"That's not manipulation." I stated "It's a kind." he sang "But that's not what I'm asking, I asked you if you would manipulate me? lie, betray?" He stared at me with a hard expression and furrowed eyebrows "I'd have to say no, but I would make you believe that some ugly horrific shit could be a fairy tale"

"Why?" "Because some things are just better like that" it's confusing me how honest he is about lying. It doesn't make sense.
He is right though, some things are so ugly that some times you just lie about it. It's like telling a little girl that one day she'll find her prince and fall in love, instead of telling her that maybe the prince is not a good person.

Parents manipulate their kids into thinking the world is a bed of roses, not preparing them to see that it's actually a bed of spikes that they'll have to lay on everyday. And why do they do that? to protect the kids from the trauma...to make them happy while they can... even if it's a lie. "Did you believe in santa when you were little?" I asked him out of the blue and he wasn't expecting this question "No, never believed in that crap." "Your parents never celebrated it with you?" "No." he seemed bothered, uncomfortable, uneasy.

"What else did you not believe in?" I looked at him expectantly "Well," he cleared his throat "Superheros, Easter Bunny... Uhm that if you lied your nose would grow, loving relationships, tooth fairy-" "Hold on," I stopped him "What made you stop believing in those things" "Never having propf that they exist" he shrugged. That also means he's never seen loving relationships? "You don't believe in love?" I wasn't shocked but if he didn't believe in it why would he... you know... "No, I didn't." He said sternly "Were you ever in a relationship?" He shook his head "Almost, but doesn't count." Almost. Almost. Almost. "Who?" He scoffed and threw a peel to the sand "Why do you want to know?" he looked at me almost looking like he was judging me.

I shrugged "I'm curious" "Don't waste your time being curious, principessa. It'll kill you eventually." He passed his hand through his damp hair "Can't I be curious?" I questioned with a small sided smirk "Sure. However, not about the past, be curious about the future. Yes?" He smirked. I chuckled and shook my head "Sure. I think."