You don't deceive me.

3337 words

----------------------------------------------------------
Vinnie
----------------------------------------------------------

Vinnie

Who the fuck is Louis?

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna shit my pants.

Vinnie is calling...

  Accept                              Decline

I gotta face it.
Accept

"Hey" I said trying to act normal "Hey?" His voice could kill. "Uhm hi..." I gulped "Who's Louis?" He asked sternly "A friend." I said "Oh really?A friend." "Yes." If he finds out about the kiss he'll murder Louis "Since when do "friends" call their "friends" <<my love>> or <<Princess>> huh?" "He's british? Ok you know what you don't have a right to be mad because we are on a break-" "Don't fucking come at me with that bullshit." He said angrily  " Vinnie you got to understand, a friend is just a friend nothing more." "That's not what the nicknames, heart emojis and the fucking kisses say. Fuck Mia, honestly what the fuck." he wasn't yelling but he speaking loudly.
"How do you even know him?" I asked and heart his humorless laughter in the other line "That's what you're worried about?"
"Vinnie I like him as a friend—"

And he hung up on my face.

How the fuck does he know about Louis?

"Hi? can you listen now?" Bella claimed my attention "Uhm  yeah sorry." I shook my head  "Come on when do I get to meet your boyfriend/ we are on a break/ the love of my life? I want you to meet mine."
she mocked "Wait hold on, what?" "Yeah we could get on double dates and shit." she shrugged "You have a boyfriend?"
"Kind of, I'm trying to see if I like this relationship thing, he has a good status if you know what I mean." She grimaced "But who do you want me to go with?" I asked and she gave me a bored look "You don't play dumb with me." she rolled her eyes "Who? Vincent?" "Yes and you still need to give me the details." "Maybe later." "I know this will be a shocker but I've never done it in, you know, a car before. So I really am looking forward to details but if I don't go get ready now I'll be late. I decided to donate blood, woke up feeling like a decent good person today. So why not?"
"At least it's a good cause."

I was brushing my teeth while going through insta, then I saw that Louis mentioned me on some pictures on his post.

Vincent stalked me.

----------------------------------------------------------
Vinnie
----------------------------------------------------------

Me
So you were stalking me ?

Vinnie
As if you didn't like an old picture of mine

----------------------------------------------------------

So he saw it?

I won't keep up with this stupid argument.

I turned off my phone and kept on getting ready.
Simple outfit for a simple day. "Bella I'm gonna get some shit like a new microwave." we broke ours making popcorn "Good but it was your fault."
"What? You are the one who forgot the spoon in the bag and almost killed us." "Yeah but you were the one supposed to remember me to take it off." "Sure." I chuckled.