Man-whore

I got out of the car and Jett greeted me "Hey, you okay, Mia?" He asked, he never talks to me but it's nice to have a friend. "Hi. Yeah I'm fine. What about you?" I smiled. "Meh you know, long flight." he chuckled "Yeah, well..." "We are all going to be roommates... cause... you know same house." he said "oh yeah" I smiled, looks like he's making topics "Mia." Vinnie called me "Come on." He motioned with his hand. Now I notice that he has his buttons wrong. "Well gotta go." I ran a little. Vinnie put his arm around me "You got this button wrong" I laughed "Mhm" he hummed dryly without even looking at me. What...

"Is the house cool?" I asked and he just nodded. What's up with him? "Vinnie-" "Mia, you forgot this." Jett rushed to us and gave me my scrunchie "Oh thank you" I was going to grab it but he put it on my wrist himself "Looks nice." he smiled lopsided "Aw.." I looked at Vinnie and he was glaring at Jett "Thank you." "Let's go." Vinnie lead me to the house.

We entered the House and it was pretty. "So you want to stay with me or have your own room?" he asked "Maybe it's better if I have my own room?" "Alright coming right up." I mean we are not together and I need my privacy.

"Hey Mia do you want me to show you around?" Jett offered "uhm..."
I looked around trying to find... oh there they are, those hazel eyes staring at me. "I would like to but Vinnie's gonna show me around." "Of course. It was just in case he was busy." "Thank you anyways, see you" I smiled at him.

I went to Vinnie and grabbed his hand for him to come with me but he shrugged me off. "Vinnie?" I muttered "Why don't you ask Jett to show you around? Maybe even share a room. I don't know." His eyebrows were low and his jaw was clenched.
Okay... this is what this is about? Oh no. "You are being childish." I said. His knuckles were white. "Says the pinky promise girl."
Then he just walked off. What a slap on the face. Is it that important that I have to share a room with him? It's better if I go after him right? Yeah right.
He was in the terrace smoking.
"What are you doing?" "Minding my own business." he answered dryly "Come on, Vinnie, it's just a room" he scoffed "What's the problem of choosing my own privacy? what's so bad about it? Is it that Jett offered me to show around?" I said always calm "Mia, I think it's great for you to have your privacy but you don't know what his intentions are, it's just so fucking annoying. Alright, stop talking about what you don't know." He is just being friendly.
"I'm sorry. You're right."

Well I'll leave him and mind my own business. But it's not like I chose to be here anyways.

I turned and started walking
He came after me and pulled me by my arm
"Please don't." I shrugged him off "I'm sorry for yelling" "Okay, we just need a few minutes alone." "But i'm s- " "I'm gonna ask someone where my room is"
Vinnie stood there just looking I guess. I know it isn't a big deal but he is overreacting too much about Jett and it's not like there's anything that can happen.

Well I can ask Jett, he offered anyway, with that I prove Vinnie that he is overreacting.

"Hey Jett do you know where my room is?" "Yes, follow me."

____________
Vinnie

I shouldn't have yelled at her. I just don't trust her with Jett for so long. Actually is Jett whom I don't trust. Jett still thinks of her as a whore and can use that thoughts and I don't know I just don't want them alone... maybe I should go talk to her. She probably still doesn't know where her room is.
I opened the door to go search for her but I saw her entering her room with Jett. Oh wow so he is really doing this. The fuck he will.

The fuck is he thinking? He knows the Rules. I tried to open it discreetly but it was fucking locked. I swear that I was gonna break that door.

_____________
Mia

I entered the room and so did Jett. I don't know maybe he wants to say something. Or just hang out, that's fine by me.
He came and locked the door, that made me uncomfortable in some way because why locking right? "So?" I said "How are you feeling" He asked "Good?..." I answered him. I just sat on the bed looking at him.

Awkward. "I know we don't know each other but you seem so nice." Wow he's nice "You are really nice too" He sat next to me and whispered "I can do really nice things too" Hell no "uhm... I'm sorry what do you mean?" "Come on let's make this quick, how you probably like." he grinned and unbuckled his belt "What do u mean?" He came closer "You like the innocent play?" "Sorry, I don't-" "Maybe we met before, what bar do you work for?" He started coming closer to me almost kissing my neck. What is he even talking about? "Jett I don't work at a bar?" I backed away but he started coming closer to my face and his hands on my leg "Jett please stop, plus Vinnie..."
"I know, you may be thinking about how Vinnie hired you so your his...I'll pay you double." Hired?
"I am not hired?" He looked in my eyes for a little  "So you do this because you like it?" "I don't think we are in the same page." "Come on Mia."

He came closer to my face and closer kissed me in the corner of my lips. I couldn't get out because of him holding me in place "Kisses are not included?"
Does Jett think I'm a hooker? What did Vinnie tell them? Am I seen as a slut-
*knock* *knock*
"Open the fucking door, Mia." Vinnie.
"If you both don't open this shit, I'll take it down!" "Shit he knows I'm here, I need to hide"  "What?-"  "I'm going to the closet" Jett started going to the closet but then a loud thud echoed in the room
The door was on the floor. Vincent. His eyes, I have never seen him like this. He was infuriated. He looked at me like he wanted to eat my heart and me me watch. He turned to Jett..."You son of a bitch" He picked Jett and started beating him up.

(I feel bad for putting Jett as this character y'all)

He was full of blood on his knuckles "Vinnie stop you are killing him" I yelled.
He kept on punching him him, Jett tried to protect himself but Vinnie was hurting him badly not giving him a chance. "He is your best friend. This is all a misunderstanding."
His punches started getting sloppier "Vincent. You can't kill him. He is your best friend." Jordan came into the room, probably heard the yelling. Jordan pulled Vinnie away from Jett. Vinnie let Jordan pull him. He knows that he can't just kill his best friend. He looked at me unamused. "You..." he looked at me like I was dirty, like I stank or something. He looked disgusted. "I-" He left not even bothering to hear me.

No one's pov

~After 2 Hours~
Mia was sitting on the couch
"Ms. Denver? Mr. Hacker wants to talk to you in his room" the maid informed her "Alright thank you" In meantime Vinnie was in his room trying to think about what happened and process everything.

_________
Vinnie

*Knock* * knock*
"Mia?" It has to be her. I sent for her "That's me." she said "Come in."