Ready to learn

"so...30 minutes?" I whispered and he hummed while kissing my chest. I started to remove his jacket but he just slipped it out and threw it somewhere. Woah he looks really hot from this angle. His dress shirt was halfway unbuttoned when he suddenly stopped. I looked at him questioning "Get up" he demanded me and I did but he interrupted me when i got off the bed "Over there" he pointed at the bed... Ugh this is embarrassing he's going to see my worst angles. I got up there and felt like the center of the attention. I looked over him who had a smirk on his face "Would you want to undress for me my love?" He looked me in the eyes, with his arms crossed. I nodded, feeling my cheeks burning hot, his expression changed to one that told me that I didn't have to do it. I want to do it, I just feel so exposed. It feels good though. I opened my skirt letting it fall to my feet. His eyes accompanied all the way the skirt did, his eyes lingered to my face, it felt so intimidating not knowing what he was thinking "don't be nervous darling" His voice was soothing, I started to unbutton my shirt, I got to the mittle of the shirt before he stopped me and gently pulled me by my clothing. I was so close to him that I felt his breathing on my chest.

I looked down to see his eyes staring up at my face while he kissed my boob. He was holding me by the buttoned part of my shirt, I felt my breath getting heavy. I put my hands on his hair, his perfect light curls. He then dragged his hand slowly down my leg and stopped behind my knee, with a swift move I caught myself falling on the bed. I held myself up by supporting my body on my elbows. He soon grabbed my hands making me lose support. I opened my mouth but he interrupted me "just lay down" he said and gently let me go down by my hands. My head was on the pillows, giving me a better vision of what he was doing. He opened my legs and kneeled in between them. The he literally ripped my shirt open and dragged my panties down to my knees.
He started trailing kisses to my bare pussy "relax darling"  he looked up at me and caressed my thighs where his hands where glued to before.
He slowly started opened my legs style butterfly, I stretched my head to see what he was doing. He looked up at me and shook his head "no love, I told you to relax" I hesitated but nodded and rested my head on the pilow. As soon as my head hit the pillow I felt his tongue slips in between my folds, a heavy, relieved breath left my nose while he pleasured me. I vould feel his breath on my skin "your perfectly wet" i heard him slightly chuckling making my face flush red. I felt his tongue going on a fast pace, starting to build my orgasm. He slowed down and licked my whole pussy making me moan his name
He looked up at my eyes as he started to pump his tongue fast against my clit. I fisted my hands on the bedsheets and clemched my jaw, it felt good and gentle as if he wasn't eating me raw "yes" I moaned loud not caring if anyone heard me. I started losing the pace on my breathing as I felt myself getting close to come. "Ugh Vinnie" I begged as i released the knot in my stomach. He looked up and smirked, I breathed heavily stretching my legs. He came besides and kissed me on the lips letting me taste myself. I smiled as he pulled me to him making my head snuggle on him "enjoy the resting 'cause I want you to ride me love" a smirk pulled on my face when he said that. To start i slowly started to unbutton his shirt with one hand to make it slower. It started to reveal his tattoos and his defined torso
when I got to his last button I slowly dragged the tip of my finger on his skin, from the collarbone to his pants. When I got close to his pants he grabbed my hand like a reflex  "Alright, I think we're done with exploration" he said pulling me to his lap by my waist. He crossed his arms behind his head and winked "you take the lead sweetheart" I unbuttoned his pants pulling his briefs with the pants to his knees. His dick was erect and he was staring at me daringly. I went over him and lined him with me. As I lowered myself on his cock I heard a groan coming from him. I started going up and down hearing the sound of skin touching echoing in the room, my shirt was falling to my elbows and my boobs jumped up and down in my bra. He started taking it off of me and eventually his hand unhooked my bra in an instant. The straps of the bra started to fall, He made me slow down as he took the bra off with his teeth. Now my boobs jumped to every direction and I moaned when his tongue passed all the way through my boob to my neck. "I love— this" he groaned on my shoulder making my heart beat fasten up when he paused in his sentence. "Go faster baby" he whispered and I sped up supporting myself on him "you're so beautiful" he kissed my cheek and I moaned "oh my god" I whined as his dick hit my spot. I moaned feeling his fingers rub my clit, "Vinnie" I winced with shivers when he nibbled my neck. I eventually increase my speed feeling my orgasm coming again "I'm almost" he nodded gripping my hips and lifting his making his cock go deeper. I moaned loud as he went constantly deep and fast.

"Oh" I breathed when I released and heard him grunting. I threw my head back feeling his cock twitch inside me. I looked down at him and he had laid down on his back, I got off him and lied down on the arm he opened for me. I put ny arm over his chest hugging him, he kissed my forehead and pulled the covers over us. We stayed silent for a few minutes and I felt cum dripping down my leg but didn't care

Our breathing was fast just like the heart beat.
He was playing with my hair and it just felt so relaxing, so relaxing that I closed my eyes, so relaxing that I might've fallen asleep, I don't know it's just so silent.

I felt something like wind on my face, constantly. I opened my eyes and it was him, he was blowing air on my face "stop that" I hid my face on his chest "come on, training time" he got up and I slipped and hit the bed "but-" "No buts, get up and go pee" he demanded whilst putting on his clothes. I sighed and dragged myself to the bathroom to clean myself

____________________

We were going downstairs to meet up with jordan, I had a sports bra on (which Vinnie tried to change my mind about, trying to make me switch to an oversized t-shirt) and leggings. I was descending the stairs slower while putting my hair on a ponytail.

"Alright so, escaping techniques, self defence and how to drive" Vinnie reminded Jordan, wait, how to drive? "Yessir" He said "Oh and..." Vinnie started while staring at me "Cardio is done" he smirked at me and walked away. Jordan looked at me and smiled awkwardly "So...ready?" I nodded but then stopped "You are going to teach me how to drive? I've been getting my license-" "Mia I'm not just going to teach you how to drive, you're gonna learn how to drive really fast, clean and correctly under pressure. We will start by letting you know how to drive like a normal person, then you'll learn how to drive like a beast" a beast? I don't need to drive like a beast. While we were getting in the lift to the at-home-gym he explained more "All this training is not for you to... you know do things like Vinnie (killing?) He wants you to know how to use these techniques in case you need it to save yourself" I nodded and the door opened after a moment "I don't if you've ever been in here but this is the basic gym Hacker likes to have" I looked around and it was big and had things that I never saw in a gym before. Guns, Knives, Target boards, Cello tape, ropes, handcuffs and some other weird equipment. But it also had normal things like a Box bag, machines for cardio/muscles, weights and etc.

"It looks weirdly scaring" he nodded "Well we'll start with self defence" He said bringing a wooden chair to the middle of the room "you can sit here" I sat on the chair and he put my hands behind the chair "let's imagine, you were captured, you are knocked off in a dark room" he said tightening a rope around my feet
"Mia you are in danger, they brought you here to kill you" he said walking around me "panicking is just a way to lose control" I started to move around on the chair, feeling helpless "they are coming and you are running out if time..." he said and i moved harder and faster trying to get my muscles to move but fell on the floor. A loud groan escaped me as i felt the pain spread "That hurts right?" I nodded "And now you're loosing, you panicked, made too much noise, hurt yourself.." he shook his head in disappointment "in about 10 seconds you'd be dead" he said and I gulped
"Mia are you ready to learn?"