The Bomb

"Do you wanna tweet first or should I?", Luke asked nervously. I saw him playing with his fingers and looking at his absolutely in bad state, shoes.

"I think you should", I said. "Lets hope your fans don't murder me shall we?"

"Hey don't say that", He said while knitting his eyebrows together and slight pouting.

"Don't try to pout you look disgusting", I smirked. He stuck out his tongue while shaking his head and typing something.

@luke5sos : Doing tweet cam in 10 minutes! me and @adeadeline have something important to say []

@Adeadeline : Doing a tweetcam of important stuff w/ @luke5sos

"Lets do it?", I smiled and he nodded. We walked towards the desktop and sat at the assigned places.

"You don't look nice", He muttered while I tied my hair in a pony.

"You don't look either. Do I ever complain?", I said and we chuckled.

"How does this work", He said while scrolling the pointer. He struggled while finding the application.

"Wait let me do it", I said and clicked on the right thing.

"Lets go", I whispered and thw tweetcam started.

"Hello every one who is watching..", Luke said while waving towards camera.

"And even the ones who are not", I tackily added. This line was enough to blow the minds of the fans.

"I have something to say--", Luke said before I slightly kicked his leg.

"We have something to say", He corrected.

"You are creating un-necessary suspense, Hemmings", I hissed. Luke completely ignore me.

"And that is very serious", He added and I laughed.

"It is very serious", I played along too. Well, two can play a game.

"It means a lot to us", Luke added. "And we stand upon our vote of account"

"That doesn't make sense", I stated.

"It does in my world", Luke said and I laughed.

"Did you just quote twilight?", I laughed more.

"You didn't have to say that. Now I am embarassed infront of ninety thousand people", Luke said and my heart started to beat faster. 90K? wth?

"R-really?", I gulped.

"You are so naive", He said while looking me in the eye. We stared at each other for a moment, then I coughed.

"Lets get to the point, Lucifer", I said.

"Don't call me Lucifer", He said.

"Don't call me naive", I retored.

"I will. Because you are", He said. For a moment, I forgot that the camera was still on.

"So, we were saying that", I ignored him.

"We are official. We are in a relationship!", He said and intertwined our hands. I felt my breath hitch in my throat when his hand in my hand.

"Yeah", I smiled at the camera and then at him.

"So, well, thats it", Luke said. "Bye!"

With that, the camera was off.

"That was easy", I said.

"Well, that was the only easy part", Luke said while rubbing his head.

"What do you mean?", I said while taking a bite from the apple.

"The hard parts starts now", Luke smiled and left.

You have 6.7K notifications. Tap to read them.

Oh my God.

Authors note :

Y'all are so cute it makes me cry up sometimes :* Stay pretty people!