Not to make babies with him

I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. Splashing some water on my face I felt refreshed. Brushing and combing my hair was next.

I came out and walked towards the kitchen.

5 seconds of summer crashed my place last night. Oh my god. Which reminds me I have yet to tell you about the drama. Luke approached ashton. Asked us to leave the room. Talked for 30 mins. They came out smiling. Boys, boys.

"Good morning", Ashton chirped as he walked besides me.

"Morning!", I bid. I stirred the spoon in my coffee mug. It was a sand colored mug with a brown TEDDY bear on it. It is my favorite, don't judge.

"Thanks for letting us stay here", Ashton smirked while tapping the counter top as if giving a beat. " Hotels really do get boring"

"Yeah. Don't mention it", I smiled and walked towards the sofa set. "If you want some thing, get it yourself"

"Hey", Calum and Michael said in unison. They walked out of the guest room and sat near us. Calum was clearly sleepy and Michael looked so energetic.

"Stop copying me", they said together again. They were like those twins who completed and imitated the same things. #MALUM going strong!

"What the fuck", the said again and we all laughed.

"Adeline..", Calum said. Prepare for an insult. 3. 2. 1 " You Chinese' when you wake up"

"Must make you feel good as you ain't the only Asian looking here", I said. I gave a high five to ashton and then laughed with Michael. Burn burn burn!

" since you said something rude as that..", Calum smirked. " your punishment is to wake LUKE up"

"I don't think it's a punishment for her", Michael said.

"oh my god guys grow up", I rolled my eyes trying to stop the prominent blush on my face.

It won't be that hard to wake him up right. Right?

I walked over to the guest room. Slowly opening the grey door I walked inside. I located Luke on the corner of the bed. I walked past all the bed sheets they had removed from the story last night.

"Wake up LUKE", I said. He stirred in his sleep but did not utter a word.

"Luke! You have to wake up", I said again. This time Luke made a disapproving face and muttered something.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU BULLSHIT, HEMMINGS. WAKE UP OR ILL POUR THE NIGARA FALLS ON YOU", I shouted.

"Calum you don't have to speak like Adeline to wake me up. I thought we were over that", Luke said and flipped to press his face inside the pillow.

Calum spoke like me to wake Luke up? Oh my god.

"It's me Adeline", I shouted. Luke shot awake and looked at me. Then flinched because of the intensity of sunlight entering the room.

"Oh Jesus christ close the curtains", Luke said. He put a hand on his face to block the rays. "the light is killing me"

"Oh boy. You are such a drama queen", I said and bent down to shake Luke's broad shoulders. Luke moved too making me sit down on the bed besides him.

"You are so clumsy", Luke chuckled and lay back again. Wait, he isn't allowed to sleep again. It's wastage of my efforts.

"Luke just wake up already every one is calling you out", I told him. He stirred to face me and then cutely nodded.

"Can we cuddle and then wake up?", He gracefully offered. Do I want to cuddle with him? HELL YEAH.

" Luke just wake up", I said irritated. This boy is getting on my nerves.

"Okay fine. Nothing would hurt for a 15 minute cuddle but no you want to be rude as fuck and shout in the morning and not listen to me. I didn't ask you to donate you kidneys I just said a fifteen minute cuddles. I did not even ask you to get a root canal JUST A FIFTEEN MINUTE CUDDLE WOULDNT HURT", LUKE rambled in his raspy morning voice and angrily got up from bed. I laughed and he glared at me. He walked towards the washroom.

Was he really annoyed? Exactly after three minutes he came out with a frown and slept on the bed again. WAIT YOU DONT GET TO SLEEP.

"Fine", I said and walked near him. It was so confusing as I wanted to cuddle and tto not cuddle at the same time.

" will you at least scoot over?",I said to him. He turned to judge my expression so as to if I was kidding or not. He turned his frown to a bright smile. "Just keep your hands to yourself"

I lay next to him. Carefully turning the other way. He neared our distance as he adjusted his face and took deep breathe. His minty breathe hit my back. Chills passed down my spine. That was not it. I felt his hands envolping my waist.

That's when I got a heart attack and I died.

"What?", Luke asked.

"What?", I mimicked

"You can't answer a question with a question", Luke raspily whispered in my ear making my breathe hitch in my throat.

"I just did", I smirked. As soon as I said it, his hands tightened around my waist. I wonder is Luke would stop and ask me my heart to beat slowly.

"My girl is so sassy", He whispered. We fit together perfectly. If only we could stay like this forever--

I heard the door click open. This would the second time they caught us. The only difference was the first time we moved away, this time I didn't give a fuck what they thought about.

"Oh jeez", I heard ashton say.

"Keep it PG 15", Michael muttered.

"We sure will", Luke shouted. I felt his chest vibrating as he laughed.

"Adeline I sent you to wake up him up", Calum complained. "Not to make babies with him"

Oh God.

Authors note : 100 followers? Oh my god. You peeps are such cuties x :)