Drama On Road Trips (3)

Forgive me. Please.

"Are we going to stay in such tents?", Arzaylea asked. She stood with the support of the car.

"It's called camp for a reason", Zoe faked a smile and rolled her eyes. I gave a loud laughter and high fived her. Proud of my guuuurl.

"Don't laugh on stuff you don't understand, Adeline", Calum laughed and my heart skipped a beat. I knew why he was doing this. I looked at him and his gaze met mine. For a second, his smile faltered but gained and gave me a questioning look.

Don't believe what Emma said unless he confesses it.

"Aye shut up", Luke hit the back of Calum's head and laughed. He came over and closed the doors of the car while hugging me from behind and said. "Stop harassing my girlfriend"

"Ask your girlfriend to not verbally harass us", Michael screamed from the other said. I felt Luke's chest vibrating due to laughter and his hands on my stomach. I felt my insides clench as I took a deep breath.

"If you were on fire Michael and I
had a glass of water", I told to Michael. "I'd still drink it instead"

"Are you from Europe, Adeline?", Michael answered. I looked at him questioned. "Cause euro piece of cra--"

I squirmed out of Luke's grasp and jumped on Michael. He struggled a few steps but then maintained his posture with me hitting his back. Luke suddenly came and grabbed me and pulled me away.

"Woah there, tiger", Luke whispered in deep, raspy voice.

"Keep your pet under control Hemmings", Calum stated and looked at me. I quickly averted my gaze and walked towards Ashton.

"But she sho----", Ashton was saying something to Bryana and then stopped in midway of sentence.

"Hey!", Bryana chirped fakely and Ashton didn't even make eye contact with me and walked in the other direction.

"What's up with him?", I asked curiously.

"Nothing", Bryana chuckled. "Help me with these sleeping bags please"

I picked the sleeping bags and kept them in our respective tents. As soon as we were almost done, Emma and Ali came from their Walk.

"Want some help, Calum?", Emma asked nervously. Calum didn't even notice her and kept putting twigs in slow fire.

"Are you deaf?", I involutraily said. Calum's head snapped towards my direction and then he looked at Emma again who was glaring at me.

Whatever I do, I'm the villain anyway.

That's how my life rolls.

"I don't need help", Calum said to Emma who looked very offended and then turned to me. "Don't act so bitchy"

"Oh--", I dropped the covers and then walked toward him.

"Leave it be, Adeline", Michael said coming towards us.

"Why always me? Tell him", I stomped my feet. "He is jealous of---"

"Only people Im jealous of is, who haven't met you", He said with a sarcastic smile.

"Your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory", I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. I heard Ali and Arzaylea grasp. Dramatic much.

"Pardon me, you've mistaken ne for someone who gives a fuck", Calum said loudly making me turn around.

"People would fuck you Calum, but small things are a choking hazard", I responded and some one whispered burn which probably is Zoe.

"No wonder why my middle finger gets a boner when I see you", Calum said tackily.

"Oh? Atleast some thing has capability to do it for you", I shouted.

"Shut the--", Calum was going to say.

"Guys stop", Luke said. Everything became silent. "I'm not here to solve your stupid fights"

"He started it", I screamed while he screamed "She started"

"I don't wanna know", Luke said in a frustrated tone. He then looked at Arzaylea and said "Get the marshmallows please"

"I'll get them", I jumped and rushed to the car. I picked up the packets and got it for him. Every one sat around the fire lit but Ashton sat in the car.

Michael went to call Ashton and we saw them talking. Bryana shook her leg nervously as I saw her taking a notoble gulp. While Ali, Emma, Arzaylea and Luke talked while Zoe and Ed were talking as well. Soon after I saw Michael, Calum and Ashton coming in.

"What's wrong dude?", Luke asked Ashton. As Ashton's gaze snapped at Luke. Even though he sat down, he left out of the situation.

"Why are you so quiet?", Arzaylea asked Ashton politely.

"Isn't it obvious?", Ashton gave a sarcastic laughter.

"Don't", Bryana said under her breathe.

"Please let me do it", Ashton looked at her her. She then looked at me and said sorry.

"When you and Adeline started dating, we were so accepting. I was so accepting. Even though it was against our original band rules. I mended and talked to her because I knew you liked her, Luke", Ashton said. Luke open his mouth to defend but furrowed his eye brows and listened carefully.

"Then why is Bryana treated like this?", He asked. Silence had taken all over. "I come to know what you say about her. She is my choice for god sake. Just like Adeline was yours. I accepted yours. But you failed in your side task"

"The truth is--", Calum began to speak but Ashton cut his sentence and spoke.

"You don't get to talk about truth Calum. You don't. You've lived the past half year in a lie. Does Luke know? Does Michael know?", Ashton sarcastically laughed angrily.

"What about?", Luke asked followed by Michael.

"Please don't ash--", Calum's commanding voice spoke.

"He has always like Adeline", Ashton revealed and every head turned towards me. "From the start"

The boys were fighting because of me. Luke was disappointed because of me. Bryana was not treated fairly because of me. Arzaylea and Ali were mocked because of me. I was the reason.

I blinked and fought back the tears.

Comment your view on this chapter and how you think this mess will be solved.

I'll select the best comment and post it with the next chapter.

Sorry for delay. Exams going on.

All the love,
ThankgoditsFriday