Lazy Bums and missions

"Hello", Luke grumbled over the phone.

"Hey baby", I said. Suprised at myself and acknowledging sudden boast of confidence inside me, I continue "What are you doing?"

"I was going to meet some one", He answered. "Why? Whatsup?"

"Oh alright.. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over but it's okay.. some day else..", I answered.

NO. IT'S NOT OKAY, HEMMINGS. YOU PROMISED ME YOU'LL BE WITH ME TODAY.

"Um..", Luke said as if thinking what to do. After approximately fifteen seconds of silence he says. "Okay fine I'm coming over"

"Okay! Come soon!", I said and he chuckled at my burst of enthusiasm.

I walked towards my sofa and clumsily dropped myself on it which result me hurting my butt. I switched on the television and started season the repeats of Parks And Recreation.

After twenty five minutes, the door bell rang and I walked towards the door. Swinging it open, I saw luke standing there. It had been a week and a half since I last met him, even though we talked all the time, I was seeing him after 10 days.

He had stubble grown, oh boy, did it look attractive. He was biting on his lip ring.

"Was that a booty call?", Luke laughed as he entered the room removing his leather jacket.

"What?", I asked, suprised. "Never mind. Was the meeting important or something?"

"Not when you u call me baby and now you are literally checking me out while not to mentioned staring at my lips", He smirked and sat on the sofa.

"Whatever you say", I muttered under my breath and sat besides him indian style facing him

His smirk faltered as he stared at my lips. His gaze was intense and good enough for turning me on. He leant and kissed me. The felt thing I felt was his cold lip ring against my lips, and then his sweet lips.

His lips moved in sync with mine while our hands intertwined. Our kiss matched every beat and rhythm fighting for dominance. He moved his hands on my waist and comfortingly envoloped it while I wandered my hands in his blonde hair.

His fingers played with the hem of my t-shirt teasingly as I felt him smile in our kiss. Just when my hands trailed down his torso making my way to the end of his t-shirt, his phone rang.

"It's okay", I pulled from our kiss and gave a chuckle. Luke gave an an apologetic look while pulling out his phone from his pocket. He stood up and walked in the balcony.

I couldn't help but smile at the memory of what I was about to do and how accurate the timing was. I got up and moved towards the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry about that. Can we meet tomorrow?", Luke asked some one over the phone.

I felt a pang of guilt as I knew I was eavesdropping Luke's conversation but I stayed there any way.

"That'll be great", Luke said. He listened to the response and then laughed. His laugh was so melodic and hearty that I wanted to know who made him laugh. Oh my god you sound like those jealous girlfriends now

"4 pm? Starbucks?", He confirmed and then cut the call. I fumbled and pretended doing something as he motioned towards me.

"Sorry. It was an important call", Luke gave me a reason and sat on the counter top of the kitchen.

"Who was it?", I asked involutraily. And seeing Luke's expression, I really regretted asking that.

"Just some one from work", He tried to smile and failed miserably. "Anyway, what are we cooking?"

"So, tell me Luke Hemmings, Can you even cook?", I asked rhetorically.

"Yes. I can", Luke answered.

"Cereals are not counted", I clarified.

"Damn!", He sighed and I laughed. I knew it. "So, what do you want us to do right now?"

Let's play fifty shades of grey

What even adeline parker don't think stuff like that

Stuff like luke hemmings tied to the bed naked?

Urrrgh

"We could just watch a movie and cuddle", I blurted out.

"Yes you are such a lazy bum Adeline, Luke laughed loudly.

"You love it', I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I love you bum", He answered.

"Perv!", I exclaimed as I hit him on the shoulder. "Which movie fo you want to see?"

Please say fifty shades of grey

Please

"I haven't seen scorch trials! We could see that", Luke smiled. Damn it.

I started the movie and waited for it to start. The online procedures took place and finally it loaded. Luke slept right besides me and snuggled me. He pulled the cover on us and envoloped me. Spooning.

"Let the movie begin", He whispered in my ears and Dylan O'brien came on the screen.

We watched the movie and I don't remember falling asleep.

I slightly opened my eyes to see Luke siting and texting. Before I got up, I completely opened my eyes. Luke was grinning like an idiot over the mobile screen. I felt jealous. I don't know why, I don't know how I just felt insecure and jealous.

"So, you are awake", Luke looked at me and smiled. He leant over and kissed me. I let out a groan and got up from the couch.

"I might have to leave right now. It's getting late", Luke kissed on top of my forehead. "I have rehearsals this week and you too so we'll meet some time before them"

"Okay", I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

"Okay", Luke smiled and he got up to leave.

As soon as Luke left, all I could think about is Luke smiling and laughing like that over his phone. I wanted to know who it was. Who was he going to meet tomorrow and if it was really some one from work.

And I knew what to do. I called Calum.

"What the fuck do you want", He said as soon as picking up. Predictable.

"Are you ready to do some spying?", I asked. Mission FOTMP (finding out the mobile person) is on fire.

ADELINE is in form now! Way to go gurl! Who do you think he is going to meet?