Bonus chapter

WRITING SMUT IS SO DIFFICULT. I'm so sorry xD it's not drunk sex but it's just drunk make out session. And hands everywhere. I wasn't just able to write it as I've, you know, not done it or seen it. Understand me, peasants. And stay happy in what you get. xD

Some day I'll update the sex part but today.. it's just a really descriptive make out session. And some more stuff.

LOU you guys. Will you be my valentine?

"Where are you?", Zoe called and I covered my other ear to stop the amount of noise in the club. "Where are you, Adeline Parker"

"I'm--", I giggled. "At the Club. There are some really cool people here"

"Don't do anything which makes it on the tabloid in a negative way---", Zoe said.

"I can't hear you, good bye zoey-poey", I chuckled as I moved my body along with the rhythm. I kept dancing as I came near my group of friends again.

"Whose phone call was it, darlin'", Donna asked. Donna was dressed in flashy green pants with the crocodile skin print on it which matched perfectly with the zebra printed shirt he was wearing.

Looks like someone's gonna get some action tonight.

"Zoe's", I said and he rolled his eyes as he did some weird dance moves.

"I've heard there is this band here.. 5000 seconds of summer.. you should meet them", He said and did a slutty wink. Typical Donna.

"I'm pretty sure it's 5 and not 5000", I pointed out as I rested my arm on the bar edge and adjusted my favourite dress.

"And gurl, I'm pretty sure you'll take more than 5 seconds to seal the deal", He winked again and I laughed loudly. "There is the lead singer at the corner over there"

At that moment, I was drunk and the alcohol had induced the confidence in me. And stupidity. Not even once would I listen to Donna when I were sober.

I walked confidently towards him and he saw me from the corner of his eye. His posture, and the freeness in his body movements showed that his system has some alcohol too.

"Hello", He sexily smirked and slided the drink towards me.

"Adeline Parker", I said as I took the the drink in my hand.

"I know", His smirk grew wider as he whispered. "Luke Hemmings"

"I know", I said. "I also know that what's going to happen next"

"Tell me, then", He chuckled as if I were ridiculous.

"I'll complete this drink. We will small talk as we get more drinks. I'll casually touch your shoulders, you'll casually hold me by my waist till we are pretty tipsy"

"That is correct", Luke laughed loudly.

"When we have decent amount of alcohol in our system, we will kiss", I slurred.

"That, my new and brutally honest friend, is also pretty true", Luke said.

"And then we will go to my hotel room", I laughed.

"Will we?", He winked. And boy, was it attractive. "I don't see why we are wasting time them"

"Yes. My point exactly", I nodded and the next moment he crashed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved against each other like fire in gasoline. The heat was radiating off our bodies and his hands enveloped my waist. We kissed each other for, what I think, is fifteen minutes before we decided to take a cab and go to my hotel room.

I should take future prediction as a profession in retirement.

I sat on Luke's lap while the taxi drove faster. It was all so heated. If it weren't for the taxi driver in the taxi, I would've taken him, right there, in the back seat of the taxi.

We both drunk giggled as we hurried in the hotel room. In the elevator, he kissed tye side of my ears and I kissed his jawline before we heard the ting and the fact that we've reached my floor. I fidgeted with the card and opened my room.

And it was time.

Luke pushed my back against the wall in the hotel room and I grunted because of the small amount of pain as Luke's lips moved sexily against mine. His hands were on both sides of me, resting on the wall and giving him more pressure to kiss me.

I roamed my hands on his torso as I played with his shirt. He helped me remove it and leave it on the floor. I moved my finger tips on the semi-built torso. I put my lips on his collarbone and nibbled on his skin. I felt chills on my body when I heard him moan.

A little aggressively, he fiddled with my dress and I moved so it ended up tearing. We both paused for a second and laughed as I saw my favourite dress torn and lying on the floor.

He picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. He climbed on top of me as he took off his pants. My conscious and my hormones batted against but my conscious loses at I crash my lips against his, catching him totally off guard.

His warm tongue ran along mine and I could feel the cold metal of his lip ring on the corner of my mouth. My entire body felt like its been ignited, I have never felt like this before. He brought his hand to my face, cupping my flushed cheeks, before both of his hands went to my hips.

The sensation has took over ever fiber of my body and my mind. He pulled me by my hips closer to him as he layed back, never breaking the kiss. Unsure of what to do with my hands, I put them on his shoulder, roaming my hands in his blonde hair. His skin was hot and his chest was moving up and down, from his rapid breathing. He pulled his mouth away from mine and I whimper at the loss of contact, before I can complain his mouth moves to my neck. I felt every swipe and lick his tongue makes, the feeling is incredible. He grabed ahold of my hair to keep my head just above his as he continues to kiss my neck.

His teeth grazed my collarbone and I moaned, the feeling shot down my whole body as he gently sucked on my skin. I would be deeply flushed if I wasn't so intoxicated, by Luke and the alcohol.

His hands gripped the top of my thighs and he lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and I was amazed at the way my body somehow knew how to respond to his. I burried my fingers into his hair, gently tugged at it his lips still molded against mine.

He brought his hand to my neck and trailed it down, only touching me with his fingertips, then down the valley of my breasts, down my stomach and he stops just above my panties. A hundred thoughts race through my mind but disappeared as soon as his hand reaches into my panties. I heard him suck a breath through his teeth and he brought his mouth to mine.

"Does that feel good?" He asks into my mouth. I nod and he slows his fingers down.

"It's good", I muttered as we kept kissing.

As we were laying there, sealing the deal, I knew it was the start. Start for something really good.