Birthdays & Endings

This is the last chapter of this book. (Excluding the epilogue, bonus chapter and Q & A)

Do you want a sequel?

If I get 50 comments on this chapter, I'll go ahead with the Sequel. :) I hope you understand x

What's the date today?", I asked as I took a deep breath. The warm rays of sun fell on my skin and every inch of me felt like my body was attaining salvation.

"It's uh 14th of December, babe", Luke smiled and then looked at the screen.

Luke had been texting the entire day. I was in a complete mental argument if I should ask him what he was doing it not. Maybe I shouldn't, it'll make me sound.. demanding? No?

"It's my birthday tomorrow", I cooed. And took the sunscreen out of the bag. I saw Reece waving at me from a distance and I waved back.

"I know", Luke smiled. And then turned to see who I was waving too. "Oh"

"It's such a beautiful day"

"Hmm"

"The weather is just perfect for the beach"

"Hmm"

"Maybe I'll get naturally tanned"

"Totally"

"Luke, are you even listening?"

"Right"

"Luke Hemmings, stop texting and talk to me"

"You sound like mom"

"Great. I sound like Liz"

"Yeah"

"Why are you not paying attention to what I'm saying", I asked and picked up my stuff. "I'm just trying to talk to you, Lucas"

"Well, I have some work to do", He said and I felt a pang in the chest as I felt I've disturbed him and I'm questioning him was a bad idea. "I have to talk to Reece"

"Reece? As in, this Reece?", I asked.

"This exact one. The one who is acting like a weirdo in the ocean. Wait, why is he fighting the waves?", Luke glanced towards him.

"Shh Luke. Don't end up fighting", I said.

"I don't promise anything, sweetheart", Luke winked at me and my stomach did a back flip.

I saw Luke making his way to Reece and Reece smiled at Luke. Luke looks at him and glances at his phone again. What's with Luke and his phone today?

I sat there with earphones on and heard the new songs of 5 seconds of summer. Genuinely, I loved their songs. From the catchy beats to the solo of each member and the random Ashton and Michael 's comments in the background.

As Luke came back, we went for a drink and sat there and talked for what I think was four hours. We ordered french fries and the new Nutella Icecream.

Yes, children, that exists.

We both came outside and the night had set. I felt a breeze and chills passed down my body.

"It's pretty cold here", I said running the other hand down my bare hand.

"I know right.. If I had a jacket I would've given it to you", Luke said. "But I forgot my jacket"

"It's okay", I laughed as we walked along the waves on the semi wet white sand. "I'm doing fine, I guess"

"It's been such a beautiful journey hasn't it?", Luke said and I smiled back.

"Yes it has been", I smiled widely at the memories. "From the suite to this day.."

"Remember the first day about how awkward it was and your favorite dress!", Luke gave a hearty laughter. "We're wild people"

"Or the Cafe lady, who you made think that we were dating and she said we reminded her of her own young days", I giggled.

"We should totally hang out there sometimes", Luke smiled. "Or the time where we just replied to you with our song names?"

"Or how you got so creeped out when you found Donna was a gay guy and not a girl?", I laughed. "Lets go and meet Donna, I bet she is beautiful"

"Excuse me, I said because I wanted to make you jealous", Luke defended. "You don't talk about that alright? You basically wanted to set Laura on fire when I had kissed her"

"No one can kiss you but me, alright?", I tip toed and pecked on his lips.

"Same goes with you, Adeline", Luke smiled.

"We might've walked a little too far away", I pointed out.

"No", He abruptly stopped and faced me. "We are just where we are supposed to be"

"What?", I smiled in confusion and looked at him.

"Ten", Someone said from behind of me. I turned to see everyone, literally everyone coming towards me.

"Nine", Ali said and came near me.

"Eight", Zoe said and walked with a cake on her hands.

"Seven", Ed smiled as he strided on the sand.

"Six", Michael smiled. I noticed that he had colored his hair from red to peacock blue.

"Five", Claire, my niece smiled and hoped near me. My eyes started tearing up.

"Four", Ashton said and patted my back as he showed me the big wrapped gift.

"Three", Calum smiled. Like a genuine, re-assuring "I got your back, always" smile.

"Two", Gran ma chirped. I could see how happy she was after meeting five seconds of summer.

Zoe got the cake in front of me with a beautiful candle properly lit and my name on the cake with cream.

"One", Luke whispered in my ear as I blew out the candle and cut the cake. Everyone clapped and sung the song. I cut the piece of cake and offered it to Gran who cheerfully ate it. The Luke and Calum and then the rest of them.

"Thank you for doing this", I muttered as only a couple of them were standing near me.

"It was all Luke's plan", Calum smiled. "He has been updating since the morning"

"Oh makes sense!", I laughed. "I was worried how he spent so much time on cell phone"

"What were you talking about though? You guys looked serious", Ashton smiled and asked.

"About how it all started and all"

"How did it start?", Michael asked. And I looked at Luke. Luke looked like he was satisfied and smiled. It was real. We were real. Our moment was real. And I loved everything.

"Drunk sex with Luke hemmings"

HEY THERE LOVELIES!

So it's finally over. My book started on 22nd of January, 2015 and ended on 9th February, 2016. And it's been a very beautiful journey.

From 50 reads to 150K reads, thank you. It's all because of you, the readers. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. lou you guys so much!

Sequel?

If I get 50 comments on this chapter, I will go forward.

What next?

The next chapter will be either sequel announcement if I get 50 comments or just epilogue. I'll be adding a Q & A chapter or a bonus chapter.

I'm sure you you want ask some questions to Luke Hemmings, Adeline Parker or even Claire or any character-- Personal message me the question.

I'll add it in the chapters and even give dedications.

Thankgoditfriday,
All the love. X