Epilogue

Read author's note for sequel and bonus chapter announcement!

5 years later..

When I entered the driveway of my house, I knew all I wanted to do was rush in and sleep. It had been raining cats and dogs since the morning and was occasionally followed by thunder and lightning.

I went inside and changed into the knee length track pants and the Green day t-shirt, I stole from Luke's wadrobe.

Before I could go and tuck myself in the comfortable duvet, I heard a knock on my front door.

Who would come to my house at midnight? Was I expecting someone? No?

I heard thunder and plitter platter on the roof because of heavy rain. I walked and opened the door as I saw Luke standing there drenched in rain water.

"What--", I said and motioned him to come inside.

"Adeline", He said and took a noticeable gulp. And everything after that happened so fast and I was frozen because then Luke sat on his one knee and looked up to me and chuckled lightly as he asked.

"Adeline Parker, will you marry me?",

Hey! This is the official end of the book Drunk Sex with Luke Hemming. But.. there's more! Yes! We shall be having a sequel!

THE SEQUEL IS OUT. IT'S CALLED MARRIED TO LUKE HEMMINGS.

(PS : THEY ALREADY HAVE A DAUGHTER CALLED ADELAIDE AND IT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER. SO, READ IT)

(P.P.S : YOU SHOULD READ AND VOTE FOR IT)

So, what bonus chapter do you guys want?

1. Drunk Sex : Luke And Adeline (what had actually happened that night)

2. Calum and Adeline kissing (you guys ship them so much I crie)

ALLTHELOVE,
Thankgoditsfriday