Road Trips And Reunions

"Rrrrrng"

I groaned and stirred the side in my sleep. But the buzz wouldn't stop. I hastily opened my eyes and looked at the time on my extremely bright mobile screen.

6 : 21 am

The caller kept calling. I angrily pressed on the screen and pushed the cell phone on my ears.

"The money is hidden. You'll never be able to find it", I screamed on the caller.

"What?", Some one laughed at the other line.

"What do you want", I asked. I can't let my precious sleep be disturbed. Not even a minute of it.

"Yes baby I missed you too", Calum said. "I know you were dying to hear my voice and talk to me"

"If I wanted to talk to you I would've called you first", I said in muffled voice while pressing my hear in the pillow.

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, Adeline", Calum continued. "You abuse your privalaes"

"So, I'm sure you haven't called me at 6 in the morning to remi3fend me I'm stupid right?", I asked.

"Maybe. But I'm just informing you that we're leaving for an impromptu road trip jn 2 hk.oours. We'll pick you from your house", Calum said and shut the phone.

So polite, I cry.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the washroom. I picked up my dark blue colored toothbrush and took the mint paste and squeezed it in the brush while bring it to my mouth.

In the next one and a half hours, I took a shower, did my basic make up, packed my bag, cancelled my schedules and called Zoe. I chose to wear shorts and a loose grey tee.

Way to go, Adeline.

As soon as the clock ticked 9 30, a van approached. I saw Luke jumping out of the van and then every one came outside.

"Hey there, babe", Luke smirked. He neared the distance and pecked on my lips. I was left astonished by his action and when he saw my expression, he kissed me again.

This time it was slower. His lips moved sweetly against mine while his fingers tracing my jawline and mine on his torso.

"You look so hot", Luke whispered in my ears and I blushed. "Those shorts are extremely short"

"So do you", I said and bite my lips. "And they are my favorite"

"Do you have everything with you?", Luke asked while pointing towards the bag. I nodded and tossed the bag to him. He carefully catched it and we motioned towards the van.

"You were looking better from far", Calum commented as we approached them. I hit him on the shoulder and gave him a side hug.

"If you are gonna act like a dick, atleast wear a condom on your head so you look like one", I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. Everyone who was standing near the van laughed.

"Earth is full, Adeline", Calum said. "It's time for you to go home"

"Calum--", I began to say but he cut me off again.

"Your mother ship is beckoning for you Adeline", Calum said and every one laughed.

Oh? War is on. I turned to see Ashton and a girl standing.

"Oh my god! It's been so long!", I screamed and hugged Ashton. Ashton chuckled as he hugged me back. Ashton's hair was so long now. I wasn't ready for this.

"Your hair has grown so much since I last saw you", I laughed at the same time as Ashton.

"It did, didn't it? It adds to the drummer personality", Ashton giggled sweetly. "Well, Adeline, meet Bryana"

The girl besides waved curtly and I gave her a smile. Even though, she didn't reciprocate the emotion I looked at Ashton and smiled at him.

No wonder Calum and Luke don't like her.

I turned to see Michael. I gave him a hug as well. And beside him was Laura and Tanya. Ugh! Who called them?

"Hi", Laura chirped as she gave me a hug. "Calum thought it'd be cool for us to tag along"

"So we did", Tanya smiled and then both of them clapped hands.

"Yes! It's been a while since any of us went on trips", Michael complained. "And I'm literally exhausted"

"True! Also considering we'll be going for America Tour now we deserve a break", Ashton said. And everyone nodded.

"Why do I see a tent outline in the back of the van?", I asked.

"Because it's going to be one he'll of a trip", Calum exclaimed with energy.

"Are we going for camping too?", Laura squealed and then Tanya said. "But I didn't get my camping SPF 800 cremè"

"Okay! Let's get moving guys", Calum changed the topic before I would say something to slay them.

Good save, Hood.

"There's something ugly on your neck..", I pointed towards Calum's neck. He touched his neck to check if there was something really there. ".. oh wait a minute, that's your head"

And every one laughed. Even Bryanna.

"Very funny", Calum rolled his eyes.

"You guys need to stop this bickering or I'll leave you both here", Luke said.

"Shut up, Lucuz mucuz", I said. "You can't resist this booty"

"The only booty he can't resist is mine", Calum said.

"I'm his girlfeiemd", I defended.

"I'm his boyfriend", Calum joked.

"No, Calum your not", Luke said.

"That's not what you said last night", Calum said and everyone laughed.

The Van was an eight seater but the last seat had tent cloth and bags. Before Michael to offer seating on the roof, Luke proposed that I'll sit on his lap.

When we all sat inside, I sat on Luke's lap and Calum whistled. And I hit him on the head. He deserved it. I zoned out and came back to reality as I heard some one shouting.

"NO! We won't move until you play one direction on radio", Ashton screamed to Calum and took the keys out of ignition.

This is going to be a long trip.

Authors Note ;

I love you so much! Thank you for 90k!

Check out my other book called fireband

Well, who can't wait for the next chapter? At least, me!

Adeline And Calum are such queens, I cry.

Bye! Xo stay strong love!

More comments, faster updates!

*hah*