this is the moment

"Adeline did you email me the pictures yet?", Zoe asked me.

"Yes. There are three attachments to the mail. Two of them are pictures and third on is the agreement with the Miraz Inc. which you had asked me to read and edit", I said. I walked from my sofa to my chair with the plates in my hand.

"That's good. Since April slot has been completed, let's hope for some good offers this month", Zoe said.

"Fingers crossed", I said and she chuckled. I placed the phone on my countertop and placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Yes.. Did you hear about the national level live interview and announcement for 5sos today?", She asked.

"No--"
"I got to go hun I'll have to leave right now I'll call you later", Zoe responded and hung up.

That was fast an awkward. Suddenly I heard the vibration of my phone, I turned to see Luke's contact over it. My heart skipped a beat as I wiped my hand and picked the call.

"Hey", I said without choking. What? That's a total achievement. Yay! Go adeline!!

"Hey baby", I heard him say over the phone. I heard loud noises in his background. Majorly of Michael shouting about something. I laughed as I heard Michael saying 'fuck' and ashton shouting 'don't swear' right after.

"What do you want Hemmings", I said trying so hard to sound annoyed and not excited.

"Do you seriously want me to tell you what I want?", He chuckled. It was slow and sexy. Sexy enough to turn me on. "Anyway, we are on live telecast right now. Make sure to see it. Channel number--Calum what is the channel number? No its not mom its adeline-- why do you care? TELL ME THE CHANNEL NUMBER YOU ARSEHOLE--oh okay-- babe its 133"

"Okay sure I will", I laughed as my heart beat started to fasten. Babe. Luke Hemmings called me babe.

"Bye!", He bid goodbye and hung up.

I walked towards the sofa and very ungraciously dropped myself which resulted in a very painful hurt on my butt. Ouch. I changed the channel to 133 and waited for the commercials to end.

"Welcome back to the show-- WHATS HOT AND WHATS NOT-- presented by Sony bravia see the magic and copresented by blackmagic the classic CD store", The host, Mark Vular, welcomed the audience. The girls screamed in delight.

"Today we have the band who started off with YouTube videos, then gigs, then as one directions opening act and today has released the most grossed single ever", Mark said. " Please welcome --- 5 seconds of summer or 5SAUCE"

Slowly the boys came into view. Some girls shouted as their favorites walked up on the floor. First Calum, then Michael followed by Luke and then Ashton.

They were all wearing black jeans. Typical.

"Welcome to the show", Mark said. "I am not even going to waste a minute. Tell us about your single and we were notified you wanted a national thing to speak"

"Our single is called she's kinda hot its available on iTunes and various other applications. It will be officially released on 20th. We will be waiting for your response as we loved making the new album and we hope you love it too", Ashton said with a lot of stops and giggles.

" definitely", Mark said. "I see alot of girls already smiling. Looks like they've already ordered it"

"Thanks", Calum said and the audience laughed.

"Tell us about the life on road and the new album", Mark asked the boys.

"It's hilarious", Michael said as the audience chuckled.. "We fight all the time"

"Amongst yourself or other people too?", Mark commically asked and the audience broke in another round of hysteria. PLEASE ASK CALUM ABOUT THIS. HE ANYWAY FIGHTS WITH ME ALL THE TIME.

"Mostly amongst each other", Calum said. Yeah of course Calum be so true.

"Tell us about your relationship status", Mark asked and the audience cooed. My heart skipped a beat as the camera was zoom in on Lukes handsome face.

"We three are single", Michael pointed towards him, Ashton and Calum. The audience, let's say, went crazy over what he just said. What? Are they no Luke girls in the audience or what? Haha.

"We all have heard Luke speaking about Adeline Parker", Mark addressed me on National television. " Let's ask what his band mates feel about her and Lukes relationship. Let's ask Calum and then you can announce WHATEVER ya want"

"I want to say sokething", Luke said. The entire crowd turned silent. Not a even one whispered. Then he said something which made my heart beat x99 times faster. I had a feeling something big was waiting for me right now.

"Adeline. I know you are watching this. That's what this announcement was-- About us?", Luke said looking straight in the camera. What about us? Is he telling the national television that we were just contract?

"When we first met.. We exactly did not like each other. She found me annoying, lazy and I found her really loud and obnoxious and rude ", Luke said and the crowd chuckled. "And we were made to stay in a relationship by our managements. All fake, all contract"

The crowd grasped. The twitcam views raised in literally grands. I'm sure the muffled voice was of my cellphone buzzing with millions of tweets. What was luke doing?

"But over the period of time, I discovered that she isn't what I assumed her to be. Her sarcastic attitude isn't annoying but cute, her constantly making me feel happy even without trying, her quirky family or troublesome ex, her magical kisses, her laughing at my silly jokes, her trying so hard to sound annoyed, her effect on me. Her everything.", Luke said. "Yes, I'm whipped and proud"

"So, I want to take this time and ask Adeline in front of all my fans, my family, media and the world", Luke SITS down on his knees. My heart speeding faster than the speed of the wind. That's it. It's the moment.

"Adeline Parker, will you be my real girlfriend?"

AUTHORS NOTE :

OH MY GAWD! ITS HAPPENING! FINALLY!

Could I please get 40 comments on this chapter? Omg thatd be greaaaat.

This update was a present for you since I REAched 50,000 reads are ya kidding me omg thank U so much kids ily!