Jealousy

Luke's words felt like stab on my chest.

Yes, if we're on contract basis, what am I doing here? With his friends? What was I doing since the past three months?

Slowly, I sank by my seat and quietly ate the popcorn. Ashton and Calum were so engrossed with Luke's and his ex's conversation that they failed to see I was hurt.

"Is she always like this?", I asked. Michael turned to me.

"You bet", Michael muffled voice was to be heard. "you can't tolerate one hour with her. I spent half of my life"

"That's the reason why you speak so less and loud nowadays", I smirked.

"Oh boy. If I start speaking, you'll regret making me speak", Michael smiled to me. "And Luke is a dick head. Don't mind anything he does. They can't see you, but I can"

"Thanks Michael", I smiled. "You are such a good friend"

"I know right! I think so too", Michael chuckled loudly. All the head snapped towards him. Luke intensely looking at Michael and I try not to look at Luke.

After the movie when I thought she'd leave, Calum being the enemy of all the things I do, invited her for dinner. Yes children, that's when I say fuck my life.

"The best part was when Luke took me on my first date", She exasperated. "We went to this expensive restaurant to at around eight and he had planned a candle light dinner for us. I never knew Luke had capability of being so romantic"

Have you ever met a human version of headache?

I did today.

From the moment they met, she has been talking. Non stop. Oh how I wish she came on earth with a stop, pause or a mute button. But sadly, God did not create humans like television contrôlée.

Anyways, her talk was okay in the start. But all she is doing is recollecting her good ole days with Luke. Why would I want to know where Luke took this bitch on their first date.

But then I looked at her. Yes, she was so pretty. Two, she could sing. Three, she was blonde. Four, she knew how to play guitar. Five, she looked like she is exactly how Luke's girlfriend should be.

She matched with Luke perfectly.

"That's so cute", Ashton giggled at what she said. Cute?! It was whorible! (If you get what I am saying)

"I know right", She smiled. "Luke tell us what you remember"

"I remember during school days how Calum set us up and next thing I know is I am dating a beautiful person like you", Luke smiled at her. PAST TENSE, HEMMINGS, DATED, NOT DATING.

"Ali here has so many awards in singing", Luke smiled. Surprisingly, he made an eye contact with me with a smug smile.

"Ya? Adeline here was the youngest to be a part of BMW fashion week", Michael boasted.

"Ali has certificates of sky diving, trekking and marathon runners", Luke mentioned.

"Adeline here has completed the course of a military workshop group of 60 days and got a gold medal in it", Michael defended.

"Ali has two million followers on Twitter, you just crossed the benchmark didn't you?", Luke looked at Ali and smiled.

"Adeline has four point one eight million followers on Twitter, and increases every minute of the day", Michael said aggressively.

"She makes such good covers", He smiled.

"She takes part in so many fashion shows", Michael said and I kept my hand on Michael's shoulder to stop him.

I found a best friend though.

"Ali can be polite" Calum joked and some people chuckled. I felt Michael waiting to snap at him too. But let's face it, I can't be fake polite.

"Stop Michael it's okay", I gave a nervous laugh at him.

"No Adeline! It's not okay. You are here for the first time. I am not", Michael said.

"Oh god bite me", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh just tell me where sweetheart", Michael smirked and my jaw dropped as I hit on the shoulder.

"You guys are so cute", Ali smiled at me and Michael.

"I know but she is cuter", Michael smiled at me as he pinched my cheeks. I blushed at the compliment but a feeling is mystery took over me.

What is he doing? Luke stared at us with a cold glare. I gave a smile along with a questioning look towards Michael.

"You didn't find her cute till yesterday", Luke said coldly. Ali put her hand on Luke's to ask him what's' up. Normal people do that by asking.

"Well, I never said that but we both were in misconception till yesterday. Now it's cleared", Michael smirked.

"Oh really?", Luke raised his eyebrows. Then it made sense. If Luke plays with my feelings, I play with his, I mean if he has any.

"Yes, problem?", I smiled as I looked at Michael. Michael gracefully returned one.

"Why would I have a problem with that?", Luke smirked. Only if I could slap the smirk off his face.

"So, that's perfect! How about we go on a double date on this Friday?", Ali eyes beamed.

"What makes you think Luke wants to date you", Michael looked at Ali. "normal people don't make the same mistake twice"

"Michael shut up", Luke threatened. "Know your limits"

Look whose talking.

"Do you want to date me or not?", Ali's almost watered eyes asked Luke.

Luke made a direct eye contact with me. Our eyes spoke words that we couldn't. He saw my actions as how I will react to it. I stiffened my posture to tell him I don't care.

A lie. I cared. I wanted him to say no. I wanted him to be exactly how we were be to the best couple of the year.

"yes", Luke answered. "why not?"

Stab.

"Great then. You and Michael will come too right?", Ali asked.

"Do you want to?", Michael asked.

"Yes", I quoted. "why not"

Two can play this game, Luke. And I am so winning it.