Our first fake date

"Are you ready, Adeline?", Emma, Luke's blonde manager asked.

"Yes", I answered with a nod and roll of the eyes. Emma was an irritating person, she had those amazing hair locks and pair of iris that every one wished they had. She was perfect. And it irritates me.

"Luke will be there directly", She answered. She had told that to me not less than a million times already.

"Make sure paps get a good idea picture", She smirked and left. Thank god the cruela planned to leave my green room.

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from Calum : "heard about your date today. try not to grab him in the public"

I laughed loudly on his message. only a person like Calum could message me something like this.

Then again a person like Ashton would be like "Have loads fun kiddo xo"

Yes he did send that to me. These seemed to forget that we are fake dating. I saw my phone blinking and vibrating saying that Luke was calling. I slid my finger across the screen and picked his call up.

"Where are you", Luke asked. "I am sitting alone on this restaurant table and I am feeling awkward"

"On my way", I chuckled while taking my hand bag. "You are very antisocial, Hemmings"

"I am not antisocial, I just don't like humans", Luke murmured. I heard him taking a deep breathe.

"Makes sense why you don't like Calum", I smirked. I heard him give a laugh.

"You bring out the best insults for Calum don't you?", Luke said on phone. "He is very nice once you know him"

I walked to the car and entered it. The driver started to take me to Luke. I mean, the restaurant.

"Calum told me not to grab you on our date. Yes, he is very nice, Luke", I smirked.

"That boy is going under puberty. give hims some break", Luke defended.

"You defend him too much. are you trying to give me signals", I laugh.

"I am not gay", Luke clearly stated.

"Aww man. That sucks I always wanted to have at least a single gay bestfriend"

"every one does", Luke angrily muttered on the phone.

"What's it booked under", I skew.

"Reservations; under hemmings", He tackle added. "I am the guy.. reservation should be made by me"

"You are such a sexist", I pointed out.

"You are such a drama queen", luke said annoyingly.

"Annoying",I added

"Infuriating", Luke said.

"Bull--", I was going to complete.

"Don't call me a bull. It's insult to a whole new level", He chuckled.

I reached the restaurant and went to the receptions. The elegant marble tiles, quartz vases every where and sofa sets from fab india

After telling him 'hemmings', he led the way.

As soon as I saw Luke, my stomach did a somersault and suddenly I felt happier.

"Took you long enough?", He muttered and then turned it in a fake smile. I looked around to spot a man with a notepad. Definitely paparazzi.

"Yes", I sweetly answered and sat down. "Traffic"

"What do you want to eat?" Luke said.

"Whatever you want to",I smiled and looked in his clear eyes. "What do you want to"

"Whatever you want to", He annoyingly said. I gave a laugh so, it seems we are flirting but from inside I feel like kicking him and make him eat curry and rice.

While Luke placed our order, I scrolled through sugarscape, they already spotted us together.

Mental Note : Congratulate Emma for such stalker skills

"She likes the dish spicy", Luke flirted with the waitress. Shameless.

"How much spicy", The waitress said seductively.

Before Luke could answer, I kicked him under the table.

"Very spicy to be honest", I fake smiled and asked her to shoo off.

"We're you getting jealous?", He asked.

"I just don't want the pap over there to think I am letting you flirt on our first date", I said and took a sip of water.

"Our first fake date", He rolled his eyes while my heart clenched and I choked on the water.

"Are you okay, Adeline?", Luke asked.

Luke never called me by my name and now that he did.. I felt so proud and good. I can't express it.

"I am", I smiled.

After insulting each other, eating the very spicy dish which burned our both mouths and Luke telling me I look pathetic, we left.

The pap had left early and hence, thing around got normal.

"I had fun with you", Luke said.

"Obviously you had. Can't say the same about you", I cockily added. Luke chuckled in response.

"My sarcastic little adeline", He said while laughing.. He said my. Said my . My. Oh my god. My heart beat turned faster and my mind raced with thoughts.

I looked at him. Suprisingly even he was looking at me. We shared shared a moment of eye contact. His face was nearing the distance. All I could think of was his pink lips and the way they would feel once they touch mine.

Instead of bringing them to my lips, he whispered on my ears.

"You are a good actor. That man over there is thinking we are having a moment", He laughed in my ears.

My heart broke a little. But I laughed so that Luke does not see my expression.

I was not acting.

But, I wish I was.

I was not having a real moment.

But, I wish I was