Answers And Make Up Sex

Don't let the title fool you.

"We're here", Calum announced as we parked the car in Luke's driveway.

I don't know if what I was feeling was pathetic falecy but I did know that the atmosphere tonight was dusty, dark, dull, depressed. Too much alliteration, eh?

"Get a hearing aid or something. I said.. We've reached", Calum repeated a little louder. He reached out for my shoulder and shook me.

"Yes, I can hear you, you idiot", I shouted on him.

"Get out of the car or I'll have to carry you to Luke's house", Calum threatened me. I laughed as I jumped outside the car facing the apartment building.

As I stared at the building, Luke's guilty expression came in my mind.

"Are you going to stand here forever or go inside?", Calum asked as he walked ahead of me.

"Standing here forever sounds like a option", I muttered. Calum brutally took hold of my hand and we walked inside. As we climbed the stairs, I thought if this was a bad idea.

"I can practically hear you overthinking", Calum chuckled.

"I don't think this..", I began to say but Calum abruptly turns to face me.

"Do you want Luke or not?", Calum asked me.

"I..", I began to say but my mind turned blank and mouth speeches.

"Sometimes.. no, wait.. most of the times you have to fight for the things you love", Calum said as we stared at each others face.

"Let's go", I muttered.

We climbed the rest of the staircase in silence and as we reached, Calum pulled out a key and opened the door. We entered the house and saw Luke sitting in the corner with his head buried in his hands.

Was he crying?

"Look Calum I don't want to tal---", Luke looked up and stopped saying anything when he saw me. Luke's eyes and face had turned red. We stared at each other for a minute before Calum broke our silence.

"I am going to go and sit in the room while you talk", Calum announced. He waved us off and left to go to the room and shut the door aggressively.

I took a deep breath and sat besides Luke. Not very close, with a distance, but sure close.

"C-an I e-x-plain?", Luke asked. His voice choking. I nodded my head and bite my lip, motioning him to begin.

"I notice every single thin, Adeline", Luke said. His eyes pleading and beckoning for me to look at and find my answers.

"People think I don't notice or care. But I do. I notice everything", He continues. "A week before when you asked me who I was texting to and I answered Arzaylea, I saw that your expression dropped and you left. And I promised myself, never to mention her in front of you"

"Oh my god. Never to mention her in front of me?", I shouted. "Never to mention but go on a date? Is that what you do with all your observations Luke Hemmings?"

"It was not a date--", Luke began defending.

"Then why did you lie to me?", I said. "You know how hard will it be to trust you now? Do you realise every time you do this we go five steps back from where we've begun?"

"I do realise--", Luke wanted to say something.

"No Luke you are lying again. You don't realise, you'll never realise. You keep making mistakes and I keep forgiving you. Every single time.", I laughed in anger.

"I'm sorry--", Luke's eyes teared up. For a moment, my entire body seemed to have trembled and felt weak in front of his tears.

"No.. you are not sorry", I bite my lip to stop my tears too. I got from there and began to leave.

Maybe I was right. This was a bad idea.

Luke quickly got up and ran behind me. He caught my hand and turned me around so as to me to face him. I backed away and my back his the wall.

"No. The only point where you are wrong is the fact that you think I am not sorry", Luke said in a possesive tone. He pressed his fingers against my lips to make me quiet.

"Management came to know that I've met Arzaylea and they decided to keep a "fake" date. I never lied to you. The day I was talking on the phone while our movie was with Emma "some one from work" she was telling me about a meeting. If you've seen the entire time we came.. we came in directly from the meeting. We were fake laughing for the two reporters sent for us. She kissed me on my cheek and I let her. And thanks to you, now the media is accusing me of a cheater", Luke said.

"If this was the case, why didn't you tell me", I muttered. Our gaze intense as I touched his cheek with my fingers.

"Emma said she'll inform you about it", Luke answered politely.

"What a bitch", I said. And he laughed. "I felt so betrayed when I saw you. I thought you chose that porcupine over me"

"No. Maybe I'm stupid, but not that stupid. I'd choose you every single time. In a hundred lifetimes, in all parellal universe, I'll find you and choose you", Luke smiled.

"You are so cheesy sometimes", I hit Luke's broad shoulders and laughed

"Does that mean you've forgiven me?", Luke asked. His eyes turn bright in anticipation as he asked me this.

"If you tell Emma that she is a bitch", I said.

"Okay I'll tell her you called her a bitch", Luke smirked.

"You know what I mean", I defended.

"I know", Luke smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. This time it wasn't a sweet, simple one. But it was aggressive. Like both of us in need to patch our almost broke relationship.

"You know I can hear everything you do, right? And no, you can't have make up sex in this appartment", Calum shouted from the room and we laughed.

Hey there! (No this is not the end of the book. There are alot of chapters to be published)

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CALLED

FIREBAND
(Harry styles fanfiction)

Thank you for reading this chapter.

And let me know your reviews.

It inspires me to write more.

This underline thing is cool.

Bye xo