Drama on road trips (1)

Ignore the mistakes and try not to get a stroke/cardiac attack while all the drama begins. (Cries)

Slowly I rubbed my eyes and got up from the seat. I yawned and covered my face with a pillow. Car rides were so tiring. All of a sudden, I realised I wasn't sitting on Luke's lap anymore. So, I jumped and saw that we've parked besides a petrol station.

I stepped outside the van and shut the door loudly. I saw everybody joking around and eating in the corner. I walked towards them.

"You look like you fell from the top of the tree and hit every single branch while falling down", Michael said and rest of them chuckled. Luke pulled my hand and made me sit on his lap.

"Why didn't you wake me up", I asked Luke. Luke smiled showing of his perfect lips and the lip ring and then nestled his face on my neck hugging me from behind.

"You looked so peaceful. So, I just didn't", Luke shrugged and then pointed towards fresh cupcakes and asked. "Do you want to eat something? Cupcakes? Chocolate Croissant?"

"Chocolate croissant sounds good", I smiled. Chocolate croissant was the love of my life. And the fact that I am getting it as soon as I woke up was the best thing ever.

As I ate good food and sipped on cold coffee, Ashton and Calum were discussing about some song of AC/DC. I saw Laura and Tanya talking to Michael about the last time they went on a trip and then I noticed Bryana sitting alone in the corner.

Nobody was talking to her. It was so obvious she felt out of place.

"Whatsup? Why do you have your deep thinking face on?", Luke whispered in my ear. His fingers drew random pattern on my thigh. I saw Calum standing in the corner setting his hair.

"Woah Calum! You look so heautiful", I mocked Calum. Calum gave me a death glare and then opened his gutter mouth to say..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so too", Calum said in the most girlish way and then did a virtual hair flip. Ashton giggled and Laura laughed.

"That's so funny. I forgot to laugh", I rolled my eyes.

"Have you considered suing your brains for non support?", Calum said tackily.

"All these bad comebacks are making me emotional. Where have you been all my life?", I faked a cry.

"Hiding from you?", Calum said and we all laughed except Bryana.

"Hey! I just got a message more five people are going to join us", Michael announced and we all hooted. More people, more fun!

"If your brain was chocolate, it won't even fill an m&m", I smirked diverting attention and Luke laughed and muttered something like 'true' .

While Calum and I were going through another session of comeback wars, Luke, Michael and Ashton went for a walk to talk about things and Laura and Tanya followed like a lost puppy.

"So, tell us about you and Ashton", I asked Bryana. Calum gave me a death glare while I tried to make conversation with Bryana.

"Do you think I don't notice at all?", Bryana laughed. I looked at Calum with confusion and he reciprocated the same emotion. "Of course I see you guys don't like me. It's pretty obvious. No need to hide it"

"It's not that.. we just.. you never talk to us", I stuttered on words and looked at Calum for an answer.

"Obviously I can't blame you guys for this", She smiled at me.

"Try to mingle up maybe you'll be able to find a friend in one of them especially Calum. He is the friendliest" guy I've ever met!", I smiled towards Bryana and she gracefully smiled back while Calum was laughing in disagreement.

"You are different.. you are not like conventional bitch models I assumed", Bryana said and I ducked my head to hide the blush raising on my cheeks. "I should've taken Ashton's opinion seriously. You are not bad at all"

"Well, I try", I joked as Calum and Bryana laugh. Bryana 's phone rang so she excused herself and walked to the corner of the room.

"That was very sweet of you", Calum muttered. Suddenly, my eyes met his and he smiled lightly. Was this the real Calum?

"Compliment from Calum? What? Is this a dream? Did the sub rise in West?", I said and poked his cheek.

"I didn't know you had it in you, Adeline", Calum winked and I hit him on the shoulder.

"I have lots of things you don't know about", I said slowly.

"For starters, a brain", Calum laughed.

Suddenly, the two vans arrived the petrol station and Luke and all returned from the walk. People started down from the van. I saw Zoe and I ran towards her. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Luke thought it would be cool if I joined the trip!", Zoe said as she put her hands on my shoulder. "I bought ed with me as well"

Edward Jenkins, my high school friend and also now a part of management stepped outside the van.

"Oh my god! It's been so long since we've met", I smiled at Edward and gave him a side hug.

"We have loads to catch up now", Edward smiled and joined Zoe. The people from the other van started stepping out. I saw a ghree figures from far.

"Hey there, I missed you too", I saw Emma, Luke's manager who hated my very existence come near me. Every body approached us and shook hands with her. "I've bought a couple of friends. That's okay right?"

"Make people, more fun", Luke smiled towards her. This was exactly what I thought earlier. I smiled at the connection between our thoughts. Even though I tried so hard, I saw the sly smile he was giving to her.

Emma 's friends stepped outside the car and started approaching us. Two girls. I couldn't see.. but the girls looked familiar.

Suddenly, the wave of insecurity and betrayal took over me again as I saw their figure walking towards us. I turned to face Luke who knew exactly who I was seeing and he was equally shocked.

"This is Ali.. Aleisha..you already have met..", Emma smirked while looking me in the eye and ruining this trip to me while saying ".. And this Arzaylea"

The idea of this trip didn't seem so much fun anymore.

Author's note :

Woah there so much drama imma cry

NEXT CHAPTER IS EPITOME OF DRAMA (warning)

WTF THE PICTURE ARZAYLEA POSTED IMMA HUNT YOU DOWN.

thanks for 95k ^_^

ThankgoditsFriday x