Drama On Road Trips (2)

Prepare yourself.

Emma was Luke's manager who definitely had a crush on Luke and she hates me. Aleisha McDonald was Luke's ex girlfriend and she hates me. Arzaylea is Luke's apparent new conquest according to the tabloids who hates me.

All the love radiating is killing me.

"Hey, Luke!", Arzaylea greeted him sweetly. "I couldn't wait to meet you"

"Yes!", Luke laughed and hugged her back. I felt my body heating up as I distracted myself by crushing the small stones beneath my shoes on the ground.

"Adeline, I want to talk to you", Calum said slowly and I gestured him to talk to me later. I bet he has some snacks comeback to use and embarrass me. And well, embarrassment can wait.

"It's been so long, Adeline", Ali came forward and gave me a tacky hug following with Arzaylea who said. "Luke has told me so much about you"

"I bet he has. Did he also mention I'm his girlfriend?", I said bitterly and laughed while Luke took a noticeable gulp.

"Of course he did", Arzaylea, the black haired blonde girl answered. I didn't know rhetorical questions demanded answers too. Apparently, they do.

"So, what's the plan", asked Emma and looked at us. Emma was so practical. She didn't even want to waste a single minute. She was so practical, rational, very organised and discipline that she was born to be a manager.

"There is forest after 15km range and there are some spots we've fixed. We have tents and we'll arrange for woods. It's camp fire time!", Michael said enthusiastically and everyone hooted for him. Michael blushed a little and fixed his hair.

"Hi I'm Laura and this Tanya", Laura introduced themselves. Laura was taller than Tanya and was even core confident. Tanya hardly spoke with me.

"Do you remember our school camp trips?", Ed asked and I laughed involutraily. "Remember our senior year? When Jake set his hair on fire?"

"Yes! And ruby lost her bag?", I replied.

We both laughed loudly and I saw Luke biting his lips from the corner of my eye. Luke had to deal with it. I mean, I was too right?

"So, why waste time?", Bryana suddenly said and smiled to me. Ashton walked over and placed an arm on her waist while kissing her cheek. They are so cute."We should get going then"

"We can only take two vans. And we are alot of people. Ashton and Ed are going to drive", Calum announced. "I'll go in ed's van because Ashton only wants to play one direction"

"I'll go in Edward's", I said involutraily as I high fived Calum. My eyes met Luke's who was staring at me intensely.

"I'll go in Ashton's", Luke announced. And I felt my body heating up. It's just a car ride for god sake. As soon as Luke said it.

"Ashton's van", Arzaylea and Ali responded at the same time. After everyone told, we went over and sat in the vans.

"What was that", Luke came and stood next to me.

"What was what?", I smiled and entertwined with his fingers with mine. Luke looked serious and his jaw was clenched.

"Just tell me when you are done catching up with your friend", He rolled his eyes and walked in the different direction leaving my hand in its place.

"Luke come on baby.. you don't have to get jealous", I ran behind to catch up his pace. "We were just talking"

"I am not jealous", Luke said.

"Of course you are not. So, does that mean I can catch up some more with him?", I smirked and pretended to walk to Ed who was putting the baggage in the van.

"No Adeline wait!", Luke called out. "Okay maybe I'm a little jealous"

I laughed and placed my lips on his. He was dumbfounded by my random action but he soon gave in to my lips. Our lips moved in steady fashion and he tasted like fresh candy floss.

"That was so good", He whispered in my ears as he kissed my cheek. I chuckled as his lips came in contact with mine.

"We're good to go", Ed shouted loudly.

"That fucker has a bad timing", Luke whispered in my ears. And I laughed.

"I'll see you when we reach I guess", I pat his shoulders and move towards my van.

"I'll miss you baby", Luke shouted from the corner and smirked as everyone's eyes fell on us.

As everything settled, I sat in the van on the last seat with Emma. As we started the van, everyone plugged in the ear phones and pretended it's their very own music video shooting and forgot the surroundings.

I looked at Emma who was reading her text messages and tapping on the screen with her perfectly manicured fingers. She typed something real fast and stopped in the middle of the sentence as she noticed I was seeing her.

"What do you want?", She snapped at me.

"Why do you hate me?", I asked all of sudden.

"What?", She bitterly laughed. She looked upto me and kept her phone in the corner of the seat. Woah there, bonding time.

"You've always been sour towards me. It's very obvious. So, tell me the reason. I deserve to know", I shrugged.

"The reason is very obvious as well", She chuckled.

"Luke? I mean, I just--", I started speaking while she cut me off.

"What? No! I don't even like Luke", Emma blurted out.

"So, who do you like and what does it have to do with hating me", I asked.

"Calum", She whispered and blush grew on her face.

"That's cute I guess. But why do you hate me?", I rolled my eyes.

"You are dumber than I thought you were", Emma said curtly.

"Um--", My mind began to process every comeback I've ever thought of.

"It's because Calum has always liked you", Emma explained and I wanted to give a laugh.

"Since when?", I laughed.

"Since the day you met him", She said. And everything started making sense. Everything made sense. Of how annoyed Calum became when I spent time with Luke, of how Calum was always up for saying stuff so we fight, or how he came over with Luke and acted pissed off and how he wanted to talk to me in the morning.

I looked up to the front seat and I saw Calum slightly smiling at me through the rear view mirror.

A 100K? WHAT AM I DREAMING? OH MY GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON THIS CHAPTER? LET ME KNOW.

With love,

ThankgoditsFriday xo