Fashion show and old friends

"Your lover boy is here", A voice said in my green room. I turned to spot Zoe, my manager, coming inside. She as usual had a note pad and Bluetooth.

"So",I questioned while looking at her reflection in the huge mirror.

"So, make sure to make an eye contact with him after your walk. Give the press some juice girl", Zoe shamelessly said.

"I will", The very thought of Luke reminded me of him kissing the other blonde.

"Remember you have to rock it", She said. "Mr. DirkWill will be in the audience you impress him, you get the main part of BMW fashion week", Zoe reminded.

Mr. DirkWill was the biggest sponsor of BMW and once, I make him like me... I'll be leaving a dream. My dream.

"Is there after party arrangements and will Luke have to stay?", I asked in annoyance.

"Obviously", She rolled her eyes. "Luke is the hotshot. Apparently, Emma made him wear Armani suit. He looks very good. He might even be nominated for teen fashion icon because he defiantly caught eyes"

"You are exaggerating. Lets face it. Luke will wear nothing more comfortably than ripped jeans and green day T-shirt", It was my time to roll eyes.

"Whatever. You'll see for yourself anyways. I was just warning you", She shrugged casually defending her actions.

"Is Donna here already", I asked her about the my make up artist.

"Yes. I'll send her in", Zoe said and left the room.

The dress I was wearing today was amazing. It was long, and looked amazing. It was black and silver in colour. After such a long time, did I wear such a beautiful dress.

"Aww you look so beautiful", Donna exclaimed.

Donna Miller was the gayest person in the entire world. He was the reason I got my first break in Nike sports wear 8.0 connection. He was wearing a cheetah printed shirt and leopard printed tights which his clutch was plain black and eye shadow done perfectly.

"Andrew is waiting outside. He is so eager to meet you", Donna smiled with a hint of naughtiness.

Andrew was the first male model I had ever posed with. He was smart, and well, had that body. Andrew already had his place in BMW fashion week, which I desperately needed.

"You make it sound bad", I chuckled and he gracefully returned one.

"Yeah you honey have no idea how much can I make it bad", He winked towards me.

"Not interested", I rolled my eyes.

"Even me. Till the time you don't own a wing wang I am not interested", He said and I broke in laughters. I could not imagine he said that.

"I've missed you, Donna", I commented and he gave me a teddy bear hug.

"By the way, you found a diamond girl", He said referring to Luke . "does he have brothers or something?"

"From 0 to 100, how nice is he looking", I said. "Be honest"

"120. he is a total eye candy", He dreamily said. "you just got lucky"

I felt bad lying to Donna, just before I could say 'you can have him', I mentally scolded myself.

"They are calling you here", Zoe exclaimed.

I walked outside. I saw dressed girls everywhere. Some were wearing absolutely ridiculous dresses while others were okay.

The ramp was the best part.

I chose this career because of the adrenaline rush I get when I am on the ramp. The walk. the flashlight.

Unfortunately, I forgot I had to look at Luke but curiosity was killing me. I heard two girls talking about hI'm too.

"You know who came to the show today?", The shorter shrieked.

"Who?!" the taller one asked.

"Luke freaking hemmings", they fan girl together.

Of course their excitement faded when they saw me but well, their drained expression made me feel possessive about that blonde dumb ass.

"You did well", A voice said from behind. I looked behind to see an old man dressed neatly. As soon as I saw him, I knew it was him.

Mr. DirkWill.

My heart beat started racing faster and I felt nervous and out of my mind. This was it. If I got him impressed, I am in for the show.

"Babe?", Luke came from behind. Fuck he'll ruin my chance now.

As soon as I saw him. My mind wAs blown. He looked so handsome. He was wearing an black Armani suit and neat hair. Perfect leather shoes which suit what he was wearing.

Luke slid his hands around my waist and smiled to the man. He better not ruin it.

"Don't ruin my chances", I whispered in his ears.

"I won't", He smirked and kissed the part under my ears.

"Hello", He said to Mr. DirkWill.

"I am Adam DirkWill", Mr. DirkWill smiled to Luke. "Nice to meet you"

"Luke Hemmings", He said. "The pleasure is all mine"

"I was just appreciating Ms. Parkers performance", Mr. DirkWill smirked. "She has a lot of scope"

"That she has. She is very talented. I just consider myself lucky to get her", Luke said in away I could think he meant it. I looked at him with pure aww.

"You are just too modest. My daughter is a big fan of your music. Do you mind taking a picture?"

My jaw dropped. Mr. DirkWill say what.

I took a picture of the two. I was prepared for him to go all egoistical.

"It was nice meeting you. My daughter will be very happy", He said.

"Don't mention. Let me know if you need back stage passes or anything)..", Luke smirked.

"No.. no", Mr. DirkWill said. Then he looked at me. Finally. "Don't leave him. He is a catch"

Of course he is.

"You'll get a part in BMW fashion week", Luke whispered in my ears.

"How do you know",I asked.

"I know it. not only that. I even promise it", Luke assured.

"I want you to meet some people", I smiled at him.

"Who?", Luke questioned.

"Donna"

I couldn't hold my laughter.