Can we borrow your house?

I heard my phone ringing in the corner of the room. Taking long steps, I walked towards the bed. LUKE THE SEXY PENGUIN, the screen read.

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Why you callin'?

To Ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Cuz I wnt to talk :*

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

That emoji creeps me out :/

To Ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

This one? :*? Ohh :*:*::*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:**::**:*::*:*:*:**:*:*:*::*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Stop or else

To ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Aaaaaaah. I'm so scared. Hah. Anyway, can we borrow your house?

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

For?

To ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

A video.

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

What kind of video?

To Ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

No baby we aint shooting porn xD

Our music video. Your house is the exact place we want the setting to be like

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Can we talk about this face to face?

To Ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

About porn? Oh you dirty woman.

From Ade-Ade-Adeline

To LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

No the video dumbass

To Ade-Ade-Adeline

From LUKE the sexy PENGUIN

Thanks at least you notice my ass ;)  Open the door tho.

Is he serious? I walked towards the door and opened it. There stood Luke.. With his three other friends. Of course. And I thought be was being romantic.

"Why do you look so disappointed?", Ashton asked.

" because she only wanted Luke to come we'll be like the three third wheels or she'll be the fifth wheel", Michael told Ashton.

"Second one sounds better", Calum tackily said.

"who asked your opinion", I rolled my eyes and let them in.

"Who asked you to open your mouth", He said.

"No one has to say anything! I decided for myself. It's a free country", I shouted.

"I could say the same then--", Calum was about to say.

"Stop ", Luke said and the room fell silent. No sound could be heard. Oh fuck. Angry Luke was so hot.

"We are here for some work. Not to watch a movie or hang out", LUKE angrily said. His neck had turned pink in color showing the energy the rage was consuming.

Suddenly I noticed how hot he looked. He had developed some facial hair now. Which totally match his personality. He was wearing a black button down shirt with arms folded and three top buttons open.

"No more fighting", Luke declared. " And next time you want to check me out please don't do it in front of my three best friends its awkward"

"So when I should I do it", I smirked. I smirkedup--"t my position I smirked at the context I was saying I smirked at the boast of confidence I just got. I heard the boys saying 'ooh'

"The same time where we did it last to last time", he neared our distance.

"Pay up", Calum said to Ashton. Ashton growled in defeat and removed a twenty dollars bill and gave it to Calum. " I told you they had sex in Adeline's grand mothers house"

"We didnt", Luke said.

"Pay up", Ashton said. Calum took out twenty dollars and gave it to Ashton.

"jeez why do you guys make bets about all this?", I said looking at Calum like disgust.

"Because we are boys and we don't have hesitation about anything. Not even porn", Calum said. As soon as he said porn Luke started coughing.

"Anyway, did you talk to Emma, the manager about this idea", I asked.

"We'll do it tomorrow", Michael answered. " only if you are ready"

"I'm okay with it", I said. " whats the name of the song?"

"We wont tell", Luke smirked.

"It's she's kinda hot", Ashton blurted out. Luke snapped at him and glared so bad.

" whats your favorite lyric of the song", I asked totally trying to save Ashton from being bullied by these three cruel glaring males.

"We're the kings and the Queens of the new broken scene", Luke smiled and told me.

" yeah me and Luke are totally the kings and the queen", Calum said and we all laughed.

"Stop laughing", Calum told me.

" stop speaking", I retorted.

"Stop looking at me", he said.

" stop breathing bruh", I said.

"Only if you stop", He said.

"aww you be so sweet I love you ", I sarcastically smiled.

"Not more than I love you baby", Calum said.

"You scare me Calum hood", I said.

"You know what will really scare you? Look in the mirror and find out yourself", Calum said.

"Shut up", I said.

"No you shut up--"

"Not again", Luke rolled his eyes and we all laughed.

Authors note :

1. Thanks for 40K sweet hearts and TWO THOUSAND VOTES. THATS SO MUCH. OH JEEZUZ.

2. Next chapter is only Luke And Adeline moments so be prepared. He called her baby in this chapter. DID YA NOT NOTICE.

3. Can I get 35 comments on this chapter oh my god that'd be great x