Interviews and Moments

"Welcome to Hot Buzz 24/7 and I am Katy Indiana here live in the studio with our favourite band..", Katy Indiana said with excitement.

I was standing in the backstage. I could still see their backs but audience was visible. My heart raced faster and I regretting agreeing to Zoe to come here.

Yesterday, Zoe called me up and said 'you are calls for an interview' and I asked like a dumb ass 'my interview?' Then she called me one and said 'no Luke's but they need you there'

And bam

I was here in front of 500 people showing live in the worlds most watched buzz serial. my heart raced faster. what if I say something bad? What if I mumble or swear?

"FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMAH", Katy exclaimed. And all four members walked onto the stage. They waved to the roaring crowd.

"Put your hands together for Luke, Michael , Calum and Ashton", she smiled to the camera and the crowd cheered again.

"How are you guys doing?",Katy asked as the boys sat on the sofa.

"We are doing nice and you?",Michael asked. "I like you hair colour"

Of course he liked the hair colour. It was neon orange for God sake. So, we know what colour Michael is gonna put next.

Thought that but crowd found it funny and gave a hearty laugh.

"I am absolutely great.", Katy smiled. "I like you hair Colour too. Well, tell us about why you are here"

"We are here because we are starting a campaign against bullying. How many here have ever felt like they were bullied", Ashton asked and a lot of People raised hands.

"SO, we have started a campaign called as '5sauceagainstbullying" because that's what we could think", Calum said and audience responded perfectly.

"Those who want to enrol can go on 5sos.com link is in bio of our social network accounts", Michael said.

"And the more the better. So, we want every single one of you", Luke smiled and the crowd roared. yes roared

"So, anyway let's start with the interview and the questionnaire", Katy said and some people squealed.

"You are up in 20", Zoe told me while I felt sweat inside my hands.

"Who all of you are single?", Katy asked on the stage. I couldn't see but all three guys raised their hands except Luke. Crowd said 'aww' what's to aww for? Poor guy.

"Who are you dating Luke?", Katy asked. One more thing, Luke didn't know that I was coming too. It was a 'surprise'. Some one in the crowd had guts to shout my name.

"Adeline Parker", He slyly said and the crowd went bonkers. Some clapping some cheering and some as ever fangirling.

"What do you like about Adeline? What makes you feel attracted towards her?", Katy genuinely smiled as if she was really interested to know.

The crowd went silent. What if Luke has nothing to say? What if we get caught? It's live for God sake say something.

"The way she is", Luke said and my breath got caught. "She is my escape from the world. When I am with her, even losing in a comeback fight doesn't seem bad"

"So, you are very very attached to her?", Katy asked.

"Ask us. He is whipped", Calum commented. I was waiting for Calum to say something. Calum quiet means hella no. The crowd laughed.

"I am not whipped", Luke defended.

"Where were you yesterday?", Katy asked. He was with me and Claire.

"With Adeline and her cousin", Luke said and scratched the back of his head.

"Where were you week Before that?", Katy smirked.

"A week.. let me see..", Luke thought and said. "with Adeline in her fashion show"

"Where were you the week before that?", Katy asked.

"He was at my house?", Ashton said.

"Was Adeline there?", Katy asked.

"Yes. With Adeline and friends at Ashton's house", Luke blushed furiously.

"And this guy here said he ain't whipped", Katy pointed out to Luke facing the camera while crowd laughed loudly.

"Do you want to meet her?", Calum smirked. Luke gave the best 'what the fuck' look I have seen.

"Ladies and Gentleman.. put your hands together for the most beautiful and sarcastic ADELINE PARKER", Katy called me on stage.

I walked in the stage and the crowd waved and I waved them back. I went over and hugged Katy who smiled and hugged me back.

Starting from Ashton I have each of them a hug landing on Luke. Luke's big arms directed towards me and engulfed me in a 'I missed you' hug. He is a good actor too.

"They look so cute", Katy said as I sat down between Luke and Calum. I am sitting in between world best cake. Yay.

"So, what do you like about Luke?", Katy asked and all I could think was the flashlight on my fucking face. It was so freaking nerve wrecking.

"The way he is", I involuntarily said.

"We were interviewing Luke and he said the same thing", Katy smiled showing her perfectly white teeth

"Crappy couple shit", Michael said and every one laughed.

Luke intertwined our hands together. For a moment, the crowd literally disappeared so did other people on the set. It was just me and him and it felt am amazing.

Like everything was meant to be.

"Kiss", The crowds said and I snapped back to reality. I was embarrassed because we were live for god sake. Wait. Did they just say kiss?

What did I miss?

"What?", I asked.

"They want us to kiss", Luke whispered.

"What are you waiting for then?", I smirked and placed my lips on his.