Tweets, Kisses and grandmoms

It was Friday evening. Which means my adrenaline level high, my sleepiness level high, the quantity of popcorn besides me high and even the quality of movies on television high.

So, deciding which movie to see I stopped on Titanic. Again.

I saw the characters walk on the deck as sieved Sun rays fall on their perfect faces. I started at the young Kate Winslet and then imagined how she looked in the recent Divergent series.

Wow, age does show its effect on the beauty.

"... theses are really good", Rose said while admiring the drawings of Jack.

Before she could speak another dialogue about how the hands on the one legged prostitute were, the doorbell rang.

Keeping my precious bowl of fresh caramel popcorn away, I stood up from the sofa. Walking towards the white door, I swung the knob open.

"Hey!", There stood Luke with McDonald's and KFC in both of his hands.

"Why the hell are you here?", I asked while adjusting my t shirt collar. "it's Friday night for god sake"

"Exactly. I missed you too", He said while pushing me aside and making his way inside my house. I closed the door with a confused expression and then walked behind him. "It's Friday night"

"So?", I raised my eyebrows at him while he set the food on the table while humming a song I've never heard.

"It's Friday night and every one has a life. So, Michael and Ashton are gone to pick up Niall who will arrive exactly in seven hours. Calum is out with Laura and Edward", Luke said.

"and since I thought you'd be here sitting like a 69 year old women with nineteen cats, I decided to give you pleasure of my presence", Luke smirked.

"You are such a cheeky asshole but since you got food for me, I let you in", I said while sitting down on the chair in front of Luke's. "So what's the plan?"

"So the plan is we can see a movie, we an scroll through Twitter and we can read Facebook messages", HE smiled at me. His smile was so bright and it showed off his lip ring.

"So you want me to behave like a normal teenager?", I laughed taking a bite of the good burger. Key word, good.

"Yes babe!", He laughed and did the same. Him calling me babe made me feel good and overwhelmed. Feeling of satisfaction crossed me as I saw Luke eating his burger like a kid.

We both spoke nothing for the next thirty minutes. What? The food was really tasty ok.

"Whose account first?", I asked biting my lip. We were sitting on my sofa, the proximity between us was close resulting to my hyperactive behaviour.

"Mine!", He volunteered. He took the MacBook from my lap and placed it onto his. He motioned me to look the other way as he typed his long password.

Kiddo.

He entered #LukeAndAdeline on the search bar as he clicked on it retry button.

"@5sauceoh : #LukeAndAdeline are so cute I'm gonna strangle myself with their cuteness"

"That's kinda disturbing", Luke said to me as I laughed. "But I'll reply to it"

"@luke5sos : it's all adeline a cuteness and my hotness you know jk xD"

"@heythere5sos : SHE IS SO FUCKING FAT AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING IHATE HER BLEH #LukeAndAdeline"

"Wow! Now That's disturbing", I commented. Luke laughed while scrolling down through his mentions.

"@stars_lovers_ : I really ship them. They are my religion. they are my life", Luke read.

"SHE WORSHIPS ME", I did a victory dance.

"I am going to reply to her", Luke declared. "She seems sweet"

"@luke5sos : Well, if only you saw adeline doing the victory dancing after she read this tweet"

"Dude they are..", I told him.

"Yes they might start taking us more seriously? I know!", He smiled.

I stared at Luke smiling. He looked so good with his eyes shining. There was a slight blush on his face as he noticed me looking.

In Order to cover his face, he shifted his hands which touched mine. Trust me, if you think I am overreacting, you don't know how much sexual tension was there between me and him.

Then there was a tweet which had quite a lot of retweets and favourites. It caught both of our eyes.

@cameronsi : @adeadeline is so hot. I'd totally date her"

"@luke5sos : Yea I know she is hot and I even know she is mine cameronsi"

"Possessive much?", I smirked. The smirk was just a illusion of what I felt. My heart rate increased.

"Very", He whispered as he kissed under my ear.

That was it.

He slid the laptop towards the table besides the sofa where we were laying down and turned towards me. His hand slid under my cheek as he had a delicate hold of my face.

Slowly and dangerously addictively he neared the distance of our lips. Lingering there for a second, he finally made our lips come in contact.

I don't know what it was about Luke but as soon as his lips met mine, I felt like I was a new person now. The energy and the adrenaline rush which his kisses gave me felt so good

Our lips moved in the perfect rhythm of the best melody ever written. We were in sync. His cold metal lip ring gave me shivers across my entire body.

I slipped my fingers in his soft blonde hair and let them feel the warmth and softness. His hands enveloped my waist as they made comforting circles on the sides.

As our kiss got intense, Luke's mouth demanding entrance in mine. Before I could grant him the entrance he was a asking for, the voice message box beeped. (Just in case you do not understand the comments below, I made a typo where I wrote "kids" instead of "kiss" and people went batshit crazy and messaged me about it. Go on, complete the chapter y'all ily)

The voice was so loud that we pulled apart in hurry. I pressed the play button on my telephone box.

"ADELINE PARKER", The voice said.

"Who on earth will tell me that you are dating the chick from 5 seconds of summer. I need to meet him. Well, you didn't get my approval either. So, in short I am mad. I am mad at the fact that you dated with my approval and I am really mad that you didn't get me an autograph. I need you to see me tomorrow itself. Yes, with the chick. I feel like you don't miss me only"

love, your old lady from North. "

I knew who it was.

Grandma.

AUTHORS NOTE : we crossed 20K reads and one thousand votes guys. thank you so much. ❤️😄