Confrontation and movies

Hurt.

That's what I felt.

I felt like a teenage girl who just confessed she was attracted to a guy, but the guy said indirectly that he didn't give her shit. Yes, high school drama.

I felt like a teenage girl who is still learning to walk on the path of life. Still learning to catch the ropes of life. The sadness of life. The happiness.

Wow Adeline, that's deep. Coming back to point..

The funny part is I don't even like Luke. Like he has a penguin in his username man. Kiddo. A cute kiddo. he isn't cute. He is. Shut up head.

If I liked him and then I felt hurt, it would've made sense. But it didn't to me because I DONT LIKE HIM BLOODY HELL LUKE IS A PEICE OF POOP BUT HE IS SO GOOD AT THE SAME TIME IT FUCKING HURTS I DONT DESERVE IT. ohh okay.

As every second passed, my sarcasm level went down as the sexual tension between Laura and Luke increased. Which was totally making me puke.

Laura and Luke. Both are meant to be tomorrow. Both are blondes. Both are stupid. Both of their names starts with L. Both are absolutely gorgeous.

And here I was struggling.

Luke's hand went to catch Laura's waist. I saw Laura smirking in the kiss which wasn't less than smack on my face.

"Some one stop them", Ashton said. His accent was totally fake. I knew by his tone he said it for me. I looked at Ashton saying thank you.

Laura pulled away from Luke.

Michael was looking at me with apologetic eyes. I gave him a shrug. He looked like a lost kitten. Yes, I am saying the truth. I told you my sarcasm level was down.

"If they didn't stop for 2 mins, we would have the opportunity to see live porn", Calum joked easing the tension.

"Who wouldn't want that", Tanya tried to joke but no one laughed. Talk about awkward.

"I think I'll play ps4 now", Ashton declared Michael and Calum followed him. Tanya wanted to go to the washroom so, Laura followed her. They definitely are gonna talk about the kiss.

I picked up the empty packets and glasses which were used.

I wanted to go home and cry. Cry a lot. Probably talk to my soft toys and drink beer. With these guys, I am becoming bipolar.

I walked inside the kitchen. I heard their voice shouting on something. Oh, the games have already begun.

I picked the glass and put them inside the sink. While I saw that the milk was inside, so, I opened the refrigerator to put the stuff in.

"What are you doing?", Similar voice spoke. Chills passed down my spine. My heart started to beat faster.

"Adeline?", Luke asked. Seriously? What did he want now?

"What?", I asked in annoyance.

"Are you okay", He asked. what an idiot.

"Ask Laura if I am okay?", I involuntarily said and dashed out side the kitchen.

I walked inside Ashton's room where all the guys were totally into the game, surprisingly even the girls.

"Look Adeline I am winning it!", Ashton said showing his controller. Ashton was such a kid as well as mature at the same time. I laughed at him.

"Keep going", I laughed and sat on the sofa of two. After an hour of people playing they were bored. Luke came inside for let's say twenty five minutes then went outside.

"Let's watch a movie?", Tanya suggested. Tanya wasn't that bad idea suggester.

"The conjuring!!", Michael said and within a span of minute every one was preparing for a movie. The curtains were being closed, the bed was being made, the pillows arranged. Wow.

I pointed out to Ashton to sit next to me on the two people sofa but Ashton was oblivious to my action. Talk about awkward. So much love man so much.

"Close the lights", Calum screamed. Yes, he screamed. Tanya graciously stood up and walked to turn the lights off. Apparently, I realized there was a spongebob posture behind Ashton's door.

The movie started. I wondered what Luke was doing outside. But I kept reminding myself that he kissed Laura for gods sake. I couldn't take the image out of my head. Luke's soft lips on her probably Chaps ticked one.

"Adeline", Michael said suddenly. Everyone's face snapped towards him. As if he had disturbed something very official. Michael scared by our reaction as I gave him a questioning nod.

"YouLooktheleastInterested", Michael pleaded. "CanYouGetPopcorn"

We all gave a laugh. I gave him a nod while finally glancing inside. I slid my phone and saw the time.

I walked outside to find Luke exactly where he was standing five minutes ago. Ignoring his presence, I walked inside the kitchen. The popcorn packet was on the top shelf and when I say top shelf I mean it.

I jumped to get hold of it. Suddenly a firm hands picked it without efforts and put them on the countertop.

"I could do it myself", I angrily snickered.

"Yes. I saw that", Luke chuckled. Something in my stomach did a backflip making me feel good and dizzy

"So, you didn't answer me. Are you okay?", Luke asked. Yes. I just am jealous Canada size. Problem?

"Ask Laura if she is okay"

"Wait what is wrong with you?!", Luke asked.

"Ask Laura what is wrong with her"

"Are you jealous", Luke laughed.

"Ask Laura if she is jealous"

"Emma.. our manager called me",Luke reminded.

"Ask--wait--You mean, your manager?", I retorted. Luke scratched the back of his head lightly making it seem so good and hot. "For what?"

"I am attending your fashion show too", Luke said excitedly. "It's seems good"

"I wanted to become a model, not an actor", I bickered while putting the corn in the oven and starting the timer. "This fake dating is difficult"

"You seemed to have fun during the dinner though", Luke innocently pointed out. Yes I was having fun till you kissed her Luke. She sucked all the common sense out of him.

"I did? Can't remember", I said. I remembered every freaking thing. that day we had so fun. There were no Laura's or Tanya's.

"I am an idiot, ain't I?", Luke seriously asked. "I messed up everything"

"A big one",I commented. He knew what he was saying. I knew what I was saying.