Talk about awkward

"LUKE", I shrieked through the bathroom door.

"Don't scream", He said. "You are such a loud woman"

"I can become even louder if you tell me you did not bring me proper clothes or trust me, I'll walk down the hotel wearing that lingerie", I yelled at him and knocked the wall.

"Calm your tits darling", I heard him say while shuffling a few bags. "Come outside. You left the main bag over here"

I wrapped the towel around me and came outside. Luke's eyes roamed on my body and I smirked at him, now that he waz caught checking me out. Blush crept on his face and he looked the other way.

"Well, thanks", I took the bags and entered the washroom and changing into the clothes he bought. To be honest, he knew nothing about fashion but his sense of praticallity was cool. He got me a Greenday T shirt and jeans. Smooth.

Expected.

I came outside the washroom and picked my mobile phone.

"Okay, bye, hemmings", I smiled at him and opened the main door of our suite. I was about to call my manager before I heard Luke calling out for me.

"Wait Adeline", He ran at the door for me. Now that we were so close, i realised he was so tall. Not much taller than me, but yes tall.

"What do you want now?", I said while moving towards the elevator. I crossed my arms across my chest and tapped my foot waiting for him to answer.

"Our manage-- My management wants to meet us both and talk", He said. His eyes literally begging me to go with him. "No shouting. Just talk"

"For how much time?", I asked while looking at the time.

"Two hours maximum", He answered. He picked on his finger nails and looked at the ground. he kinda looked cute. kinda. Thats the key word, children.

"Okay then. You owe me a breakfast treat", I smirked and pressed for the elevator button. He smiled and nodded.

We left the hotel from the back door where I came to know that Luke had already paid for the suite bills. We went to a little cafe called as 'hang outs'

We entered the cafe and walked near the counter. The cafe looked very new, the floor was properly cleaned and the smell was that of ecstatic coffee.

There was an old, smiling lady waiting for us on the counter. 'Belle' her name tag said. She had silver hair which looked very beautiful and serene.

"What can I get for you?", Belle asked.

"What do you want?", Luke asked me. I looked over at the menu and nothing so particularly attracted me.

"I'll get whatever you want", I ordered. "What do you want?"

"Whatever you want", He sheepishly smiled. I passed him a glare while looking at Belle.

"Two medium Lattè and two red velvet cupcakes", I smiled at Belle, who took no time to return it back.

"You two remind me of me and my husband when we were young", She said while stirring the machine.

"We are no--", I was about to say before Luke cut me. "We do?"

I looked over at Luke, he seemed so integrated by the lady's sentence that he paid me no attention.

"Yes, darling, you do", She smiled while handing us our order. "Those days were so young, so were we. We never cared about anything in the world except each other"

I involuntarily gave her a smile. She looked so happy when she mentioned about her young days, its like she was living them again when she remembered it.

"Have a nice day", She waved us good-bye and we left the cafe.

"You shouldn't have done that", I furrowed my eye brows and took a sip from my Lattè.

"Done what?", Luke asked. He was oblivious to everything that happened.

"You should have lead on that lady to think we are together", I said.

"That made her so happy, though", said Luke. I paused and nodded to him.

"You should be happy too", He said. I laughed at his sudden outburst.

"Why?", I asked.

"You get to meet my band members!", He pointed out. "You'll like Ashton"

"Why?", I asked. Let Luke be the author of the guide : 'How to move from irritation to match making in five seconds for dummies'

"Because you guys have similar giggles", He sheepishly said and showed his bright teeth.

Talk about awkward.