Game fights, new songs and friends.

"You are such a cheat", I shouted on top of my lungs as I flipped the scrabble board upside down and all the keys flying in the room.

"Am not"

"And a liar too"

"No! I'm not"

"Annoying"

"you are"

"Irritating"

"I never want to play with you ever again", Calum declared. He stood up and dusted his pants.

"I'm not the one who proposed the challenge", I rolled my eyes.

"Bleh bleh bleh", Calum retorted doing a disrespectful movement of with his hands.

"Oh my god. Calum you are so mature, it hurts", I said and got up too.

"Why does Luke date you? You are so annoying", He said.

" Why is Luke friends with you? You are so annoying", I repeated.

"Are you a parrot?", Calum asked.

"Oh yes look at my non existent beak and long green feathers", I rolled my eyes and of course ,note the sarcasm.

"Seems right cause you like to repeat what everyone says", Calum said.

"What are you significant others talking about?", Luke came inside the room. He paused for a second to analyse the mess of the room and then came and stood besides me, letting his hand cover my waist and envelope me in a side hug.

"Let me correct myself", Luke laughed at us flaring our noses in anger. "What are my significant others fighting about now?"

"She was being annoying like always", Calum stated.

Of course I was.

"Cheater", I muttered.

"that's you. But what am i?", Calum retorted and then smirked at the victory of his attempts to shut me up.

"Aw you look cute when you look mad", Luke whispered in my ears. I wanted to take the moment in and feel proud but I was angry beyond belief that time.

"Calum would look cuter when I beat up his face", I said.

"You do know I'm still here don't you?", Calum said and Luke laughed. " Did you read--"

"Yes. We will talk about it later", Luke suddenly said. I raised my eyes at his random outbursts.

"But you said that it was important---" Calum asked looking equally confused.

"I said later, right?", Luke rolled his eyes.

"Do you know where Ashton is?", Calum asked.

"On a date", Luke laughed.

"What the hell? For real?", Calum laughed. "What about Michael?"

"He is sleeping in the room", I laughed. It's more than obvious that Michael is sleeping. "Who is Ashton on a date with?"

"Bryana Holly", Luke said.

"Is she good? Can we meet her sometime soon? Are they serious?", I flooded Lukes mind with questions.

"I don't like her. I don't know if you will do. Whats with all the questions ha?", Luke looked straight in the eye.

"Just like that ", I shrugged.

"You wanna hear the song we wrote?", Luke asked.

"Are we allow--", Calum was going to say something.

"Yes of course she is my girlfriend", Luke stated. My girlfriend.

Oh LA LA.

Luke and Calum walked over to the recording room and then sat on the chair. Luke took his guitar in his hands and then looked straight at me.

" Everybody's got a demon..

Even wide awake or dreaming.."

Luke played the guitar as he struck the strings giving it the best acoustic effect. It was so good to hear it.

After a while, I zoned out. I zoned out real bad. I started at the Guitar and thought about how much I liked 5 seconds of summer the very first time I heard them.

"So, did you like it?", Calum asked.

"No--", I was about to say.

"Oh my god what is wrong--", Luke paced around.

"No. I loved it", I smiled and the tension on Luke's face reduced.

He came over to me and gave me a short lasting peck on my lips.

"You guys are so cute. It makes me want to puke", Calum smiled.

"You face makes me want to puke", I laughed.

"Good thing you don't look in mirror again and again", Calum returned the laughter.

In the corner, stood Luke Hemmings with a grin on his face while staring at the mobile screen.

"Who are you texting Hemmings?", I asked in curiosity.

"Are you making text jokes with Siri again?", Calum asked.

Wait, Luke Hemmings made text jokes with Siri?

How Jobless.

How me.

Well.

"Just a friend I made in the club last night", Luke said as if it was casual.

"Enlighten us with the name", Calum said.

"Are you quoting Lord of the rings?", I asked.

"Oh my god yes", He laughed. " Tell us"

"Arzaylea", Luke said and laughed.

"That's a complicated name", Calum made fun of the name.

I felt a wave of insecurity and u shifted clumsily in my position.

"I think I should leave", I stated.

"Why baby? Stay for some while please", Luke said while pushing his phone in his pocket to give his full attention to me.

"I just remembered something what is pending", I gave a nervous laughter.

"Okay then. At least let me escort you till your car", Luke smiled and kissed me.

Calum stared at me for a moment like he was analysing something.

We then left their office and walked go my car. Luke invited me to attend their concert and I smiled I'm return.

When I was driving home, I realised It was so stupid of me to be jealous on such a small things. Of course he could talk to other girls. Be friends with them.

I did not have a good feeling about this girl, arSNAKElyea or whatever he venomous name was.

Suddenly, my phone blinked and I could not believe what message I got...

Calum :

Luke might be oblivious, im not. I know why you left.

---

What do you think? whats your opinion on the entire arsnakelyea business?