Things get complicated

"Dare", I involuntarily said and soon regretted it.

"Kiss the person you are most attracted to", Luke smirked towards me.

Oh fuck.

What are you waiting for", Michael said. "Do it fast Adeline. My lips are right here"

"Stop Michael you have no chance with her", Calum said.

"Shut up Calum. You'll ruin it even if I have", Michael bickered while setting his newly dyed blue hair. Liz was right. He really did set his hair every five minutes.

"I don't wanna do it", I stated. I saw Laura the blonde, what I named her in my head, puff in annoyance. "Well.."

"Coward", Luke pointed out.

"Keep your mouth shut", I said.

"It will be hard to kiss back then", Michael pointed out and every one laughed.

"Come on. We all saw you back there near the drum set", Tanya raised her eye brows. "we all know who it is"

"And who asked you Tanya", Ashton retorted. "your silence was appreciated"

"That's rude, Ashton", Laura said.

"You are rude Laura", Ashton said like a child. But looked Laura the blonde did not have comeback for it.

I mentally gave Ashton a high five. We are a squad.

I looked at Luke. His posture stiffened, as if it was like he really felt jealous. It can be his competition with Ashton or well, he liked me too.

Wait, did I just say too.

I don't like him. At all.

Stop speaking head.

Wow. I am officially crazy.

"We don't have the whole year damn it", Calum snickered. Laura gave a chuckle as if what he said was a joke.

"Fine I'll do it", I smirked.

I looked Ashton who was smirking at me. My heart started to flutter. I hate this all. The choice was hard

Luke was not making an eye contact with me. He was looking at his lap.

Ashton or Luke?

I moved forward towards Luke and pressed my lips on his. The sound of my heart beat was so loud that everything around became oblivious to me. I felt something in my stomach turn. His lips were soft and pure heaven bliss.

I pulled away before he had time to react to my kiss.

"Luke just wanted a kiss", Calum said and we all laughed. "horny asshole"

"I thought she'd kiss Ashton", Laura pointed out. You know that kind of person who wants to ruin everything in your life. I am sure if Laura stays around, she is going to be that one person.

"Well, you thought wrong then", I said. I high fives Ashton I don't why but because we both disliked Laura.

I saw her hand on Luke's thigh and trust me I would have burned her hand. I am getting more violent each day. I need anger management classes man. Doesn't everybody..

"Why is this getting awkward?", Michael asked.

"Exactly!", Calum pointed out. "For all we know they've had sex"

"I don't remember anything", I said.

"What a bitch", Calum muttered.

"What did you just say?", I questioned.

"Nah I was just complimenting your eyes", Calum smirked. Calum 1 Adeline 0

"Arsehole", I muttered.

"What did you just say?", He asked.

"Nah I was just complimenting your butt", I smirked. Calum 1 Adeline 1. "Every one has seen the snapchat escapades Calum"

"I'lol get back to you bitch", Calum said. Every one gave a laugh at him so infuriated and everything.

"Can't wait", I retorted. "My turn. Luke kiss the person you are most attracted to"

"This bitch wants a kiss again", Calum said.

"Calum if you want Jr. Calum's in future, shut up", I said.

"Do it fast, Luke", Michael said. "You guys are meant to be together. So much footage"

"There is a reason why they are fake dating", Calum said and Laura laughed. Only Laura.

It took Luke not even less than a minute to place his lips on Laura's.

It was over before it began.