My Dream Date

Everyone has expectations for their ideal date. Like some would say a romantic date on sea side some while others would agree with class fancy date in expensive restaurants or some would just want their boyfriends to take them to the concert of the band they like.

I had never given much thought to what my dream date was.

What my ideal date was.

"Did we reach?"

"No"

"Now?"

"No"

"Okay.. 100 99 98--"

"Don't--"

"97 96 95--"

"Do--"

"94 93 92 9--"

"This is so annoying. You are so irritating", Luke muttered under his breathe. I found it really amusing on how quickly I could infuriate him.

"I'm bored. I don't like travelling and I don't like surprises", I pouted and lazily put my back on the seat.

"Let's play a romantic game. Like tell me the first impressions you had of me", Luke smirked.

"I thought that you are a rude prankster stereotypical rock star", I said brutally. I saw Lukes expression drop when I mentioned rude. I laughed at his cute little face. " but I liked the way you smelled. Coconuts and fresh wood"

"I'm dating a creep", Luke said and I laughed loudly while hitting him on the shoulder. "Your turn"

"I thought you were rich loud blonde obnoxious blood stereotypical super model", He grinned. " but I really found the green day shirt on you- super cute"

"And you were dating a freak", I state and we laugh in unison.

" And tell me--", Luke said before I cut him.

"Did we reach?", I asked.

"I'm gonna throw you out of my car", Luke muttered.

"Well, its my boyfriends car so shut the fuck up", I responded.

"Wow lil too possessive there", Luke laughed.

"This is just the start honey", I smirk at my usage of endearments.

"We are going to reach", Luke finally said.

"Yay that took some time, butt-face", I sarcastically said.

"Good butt and face", He corrected.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night", I rolled my eyes as our automobile reached the parking spot. He cut off the ignition.

"That would be you", Luke winked. Blush found its way on my cheeks. Tsk.

"This date better be worth it or I'm gonna sell you the tribal people", I replied and deviously laughed.

"I just don't want to know what's going on in your head", He chuckled.

We stepped outside the car and walked. This place was beautiful. It was almost night and stars were becoming visible. It was a full moon night.

We walked. And walked. And walked and walked. By the end, I was literally panting.

" you are over reacting", Luke rolled his eyes as he look long steps. Damn those long legs.

"Write on my tomb stone : death because long walk on first date", I said and tried to cope up with Luke's speed.

Okay. Maybe I was overreacting but then again I was not into walking or running or even voluntarily breathing. I was just into watching YouTube videos and sleeping.

"Here we are", Luke whispered.

We were at the shore. The waves flowing beautifully washing on dry sand making it wet and clay like. My breath hitched peering over the absolute amazing view.

"Thank you", I muttered. I looked around to see and acknowledge the beauty and serenity of the surrounding and wondered of how so many people were deprived of the privilege to see such a breathtaking view.

I narrowed my eyes to see a table with a beautiful yellow lights. My eyes were getting teared up at the fact that he did all this for me. For me.

"I see you liked it", Luke smirked.

"Yes", I chuckled. " I did"

We sat in the table and Luke mentioned the word date a couple of times. He was nervous but my amazed expression was giving him the assurance that I was liking it.

He talked about how difficult it was for him before 5 seconds of summer and how much hard work they've done to make it happen.

I told him about my absolute hideous and embarrassing moments with Gran and how aunt pia hated my very existence. Luke first said it was impossible for anyone to hate me but then we came to the solution of how annoying I could be.

Making conversation with Luke was swift as the wind which was flowing that moment. Luke put his hands on my hands on the table and joked about me having the softest hands in the world. Of course he had never touched Winnie the Pooh!

"From the way you made your way in my life and stole my heart to the way that I was blessed enough to steal yours. From the time we both glanced at each other which include me cursing for a lot of times and you shouting at me to the tonight where I was finally been able to take your breath away. And trust me, that's not the only way I'll take your breath away", He said and smiled and I gracefully returned one.

"Thanks for being my girlfriend", He smiled.

"Thanks for being my boyfriend", I say softly. " Thanks for making tonight unforgettable and the best first date ever"

"Well, I do it the best way or I don't do it at all", He winked.

"Try not to make sexual innuendos on our dates, Luke Hemmings", I command.

"I'll try harder", Luke laughed.

"Oh god no", I laughed along. That was it. That was such a wonderful moment. It was him, me and the presence of our melodious laughter.

That day made me realise that ideal date is not at a venue or the dream date is not at a particular time. It's neither the sea shore nor a fancy dinner.

A dream date is a date with the person who you cherish and see yourself in future with. If that person is present, every date is the dream date.

Who is crying? *sobs in the corner of the room* Luke is so freaken romantic.

Thanks for almost 70K haha you guys are absolute cuties <3 tell me your views on their first real date!