She wants to meet you

"What do you usually do in free time?", I asked and basically all four of them shrugged.

"We usually play videogames", Calum said while obviously sensing the awkwardness in the air.

"And we fight", Michael said with a little hand action which accidently hit calum who hitched in pain.

"What was that for?", Calum said while grapping his knee.

"That was for your face", Michael said. I chuckled.

"What was so funny?", Calum asled me.

"Your face", I said and clapped hands with Michael. I saw Luke smirking from the corner of the couch.

"Why you all ganging against me?", Calum asked. "Ash, tell them you are at my side"

"Nope. I don't like to be on side with people who have your face", Ashton giggled after all of us broke in fits of laughter. We gladly accepted Ashton in our group.

"Its okay", Calum consoled himself. "Luke is on my side"

"No. He is on my side", I said while rolling my eyes. Luke's gaze followed my movement while I gave him those 'join me or I'll kill you' eyes

"Tell them on whose side you are lad", Calum said.

"Hey calpal, why don't we mutually decide it with little maturity", I told Calum.

"Like how?", He questioned.

"Rock, paper and scissors", I said. And everybody started laughing espeacially Ash because his laughter was pretty noticable.

"Rock paper scissors" We said. Calum did the paper while I did the rock. So, that Asian got one pointer.

"Rock, paper and scisorrs", We said. We both did the scissors and laughed. the games just got so crucial

"Rock paper scissors", we finally said and he won.

"No body can win me in Rock Paper Scissors bro", Calum said waving to his imagery fans in the room. He walked around waving them and giving flying kisses. creepy I know.n

"I have three in my squad", I stuck my tongue at him, He rolled his eyes in return.

"So Luke tell us about how your night was", Michael said and clearly made everything awkward. Ashton held back a giggle and turned them into fists of coughs.

"I don't remember", Luke said while avoiding an eye contact with me.

"Drunk sex?", Michael looked at him with aww. is that an achievement?

"You bet", He muttered under his breathe.

"Did you actually have sex or no?", Calum asked. that boy had a point maybe we actually didn't have a sexual inter course.

"We woke up naked next to each other", I pointed out.

"So, Luke is the first to get a girlfriend", Ashton said. "We have actually waited for this day"

"Fake one", I corrected. Luke made an eye contact before nodding with me. Luke was awfully quiet and I didn't like it. the snacks rude side of him was better than this quite one.

After making jokes and irritating each other for not less than thirty minutes, they decided to give me and Luke some time together which included them pushing him towards me like high school boys.

"What's wrong?", I asked Luke who was staring at his mobile screen.

"Nothing", He said while scrolling past all tweets.

"Tell me,", I said while turning his head towards me.

"It's asking too much", Luke said while fidgeting with his pinky fingers.

"It's okay. I might be your fake girlfriend but I am still your girlfriend", I made a joke which he did not find funny.

"My mom doesn't knows what we are doing is a fake thing", he said. "And she wants to meet you"