Liz, the queen.

"You are freaking out", Luke chuckled. I felt this sudden urge to kick him in the face. It was all his fault. Silly, stupid and idiotic Luke.

"Thanks for realising that, Sherlock", I muttered under my breathe. Luke, who was beside me, found my nervous-almost-ness funny an decided to laugh at me.

"I am impressed, actually", Luke told. "You are not even my real girlfriend. This is all a drama. Considering these two points, I don't get it why you are nervous"

"First, I have never met any ones parents being their fake girlfriends. So, excuse me if you think I am freaking out. Secondly, I don't know anything about you. We are not planned. Its basically a suicide mission. I am sure we'll have those awkward positions--", I said while ranting. Luke bite his lip and then looked outside the window of the moving car.

"Can you please stop talking and pass me the bottle of water", Luke snapped. Yay! Now I made Luke Hemmings angry too. great!

"What is she asks me something about you", I asked.

"Fake whatever you are saying. I'll play along", Luke answered with a shrug. You don't know Luke, she is mom. moms know everything.

"What if she asks me where we met", I pointed out. "That's pretty casual and normal"

"At a fashion week, xyz", Luke said. Luke was so light about this. I was hating his causality about all the meeting the parents thing.

"What if she asks me if we have planned something of the future", I said and avoided the eye contact. It was time to get back.

"Like what?", His eyebrows knit in confusion and he took a long sip of water.

"Like names of our future children", Hardly had I completed the sentence that Luke spat more than one fourth of the water he had in his mouth out. Not only did he spit the water, but also choked onto it.

I caught my stomach and started laughing. The most funniest part of being with Luke was his reactions over everything. He looked like a homeless Chinese man when he laughed hard who was suffering from cold and cough all round the year and can be confused for a red tomato.

"You laugh all the time", Luke said.

"You mean, I laugh all the time on you?", I added and laughed as Luke's cheeks tinted red. He was so embarrassed. I'm lovin it. "Fine I am not going to make fun of you"

"Okay", Luke whispered.

"I am not going to say okay. This ain't the fault in our stars", I added. This time Luke gave a chuckled and my stomach churned.

"We're here", The driver said. Luke slowly motioned out of the car and held the door open for me. Who am I kidding? He banged the door close and I had to struggle out of the seat.

"Reservations under Hemmings", Luke said to the fancy waiter of the fancy restaurant. Everything was so fancy. I am so fancy, but well you already know. I am in the best lane, from LA to Tokyo.

I followed him to the seat and finally found the right one. I saw a lady sitting over there, scrolling down her phone and smiling at the screen. She was absolutely pretty.

"Hey mum", Luke smirked. Luke left my hand and went towards her to give her a warm hug. I followed next.

"Oh my god", Liz said. "You are so pretty"

"Not more than you", I smiled back and gave her a hug. She laughed at me and then looked over at Luke, who was clearly impressed at what I said.

"Manners and beauty, son, ain't she a catch?", Liz said to Luke and we all laughed. I rose my eyebrows to Luke and basically gave him 'I am awesome' look.

"I just got Lucky", Luke shrugged trying to look innocent.

"That you have". I cockily added earning a laugh from the both.

We sat down and ordered the food. Liz asked me how we met and I basically took a victory breathe and was ready to say 'I told you so' to Luke once we were out of here.

"So, Liz, why don't we take the best of the opportunity and you tell me embarrassing things about Luke", I said while taking a sip of the wine.

"Well, Adeline, Luke was a very clumsy kid. He was very skinny and hated P.E periods. He hated sports in general", Liz smiled. "So, once he got a medal in racing in school---"

"Not this again mom", Luke whined. He rolled his eyes and covered his face.

"--- so he came home removed all his clothes and ran around in his underpants in the neighbourhood just to show all his elder friends he got a medal. He was uncontrollable", Liz completed. I laughed so loudly that few people were staring.

"How was Calum as a kid?" I asked. I needed to know something embarrassing about him. I can use it against him.

"He was very, very funny. But poor kid, slept with a turtle all through his childhood. He wet his bed till what six no wait, seven I guess", Liz said. And I smirked in victory.

"Cal won't be proud of you telling Adeline that", Luke winked at me. Liz smiled and shrugged.

"Michael at the other hand was a witty person. He looked in the mirror every five minutes to set his hair. I am not even kidding. that kid was obsessed with Mirrors and his hair", Liz added.

"What about Ash?", I asked. Luke looked at me.

"I always had a soft spot for Ashton. wonderful child", She said.

"Doesn't everybody?", I laughed. Luke gaze on me was intense, burning and kind off which was turning me on.

"Yes probably", Liz said. "One more thing about is once on stage---"

"Stop mom", he frowned.

We laughed. And I was happy.