"Why dont we quote 5sos songs" games

Yes! 5sos is there in this chapter! It was a fun one to write! Important authors note in the end! All the words in italics are 5sos songs! Hehe!

Happy reading amigos!

"What's wrong?", I said. He was shocked by my voice and turned to look at me.

"Nothing", He said. He turned to look away from me. I wanted to ask he thought of me as some blonde but then stopped, delicate matters you see.

"I am sorry. You know me. I speak anything rubbish. Half of the time I don't even know what I am speaking", I rambled. I was used to the cute Luke, drunk Luke, happy Luke, ridiculous Luke but not the "I-am-mad-because-you-called-me-blonde" Luke

"I don't", He said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "I don't know you Adeline. John was right. I don't know anything about you? Neither do you about me"

"Is that why you wanted to play with me?", I rolled my eyes. "you could've just asked"

"What would I say? Omg Adeline I want to know what your crazy ex was talking about and I can't ask directly because I don't have the guts to", Luke exclaimed.

"Okay then let's play", I smiled. He looked at me with surprise. "if you really want to know, lets play"

"I start. Who was he?", Luke asked.

"Woah tiger calm down", I laughed and he smiled. thank god. "His name is Tyler Anderson. he is, exactly, what you named him, crazy ex. my turn what is that one thing you hate that girls do?"

"When they act blonde", Luke said and smirked. "really? That's your question? And some birdie told me you are not a fangirl. So, what did he say about you?"

"My first party. That's where I met Tyler. There was this dude forcing me to do something I didn't want to do. Tyler came like a hero and saved me and bam we were dating. Two years of high school. What was your first thought of me?"

"Whoever the fuck she is, she is hot", Luke rubbed the back of his head while giving me a boyish grin. "Where are you parents?"

"Southfield G. grave", I said and my world stopped. His smile faltered.

"How old were you when they died?", Luke asked.

"Six. Can't remember much though", I said. "come on. how hot did you think was I?"

"Woah look at the ego", He said and I laughed.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR HEMMINGS", Some one said. Luke got up and walked down stairs.

"OPEN IT OR WELL HAVE TO BREAK THE DOOR", Some one repeated. Luke hesitated. He walked to the door. He opened it slowly.

"What took you so long--", Calum said and then looked at me and smirked. "oh"

"So what were you doing having sex? Kissing? Making out?", Michael asked.

"Kissing and making out is the same", Ashton said while dropping clothes

"No freaking Your such a kid Ashton! Making out means hands everywhere", Calum said. Ashton giggled. I have him a disgusted look.

"Why do you sound so experienced?", Ashton asked.

"You don't know Ashton, I am a ladies man", Calum said hole flicking off his invisible hair off his shoulder.

"Sounds so gay", I said while Luke said. "sounds so macho"

"Self appreciation isn't macho lukey", I rolled my eyes.

"Being confident enough about what you are is", Luke said. HE IGNORED THE NICK NAME AGAIN.

"I beg to differ", I said.

"Why do you beg?", Michael said while stuffing his face with chips.

"Shut up Michael", Luke ordered. "An for you Adeline, it's my wish okay? My opinion"

"Fuck your---", I was going to say.

"Look at these love birds having their lovers quarrel", Calum said. "One bird is so cute and other is so bad"

"Why would you call me bad?", Luke asked angrily.

"I called her bad. You are the cute on my baby", Calum winked. Luke gave him a flying kiss and my jaw dropped. Ashton laughed at my expression.

"And he was macho", I rolled my eyes.

"I am getting doubts on these two", Michael said.

"That's because I got Luke and you didn't", Calum stuck his tongue out.

"You are so mature Calum it hurts", I rolled my eyes. "Your maturity gives me permanent amnesia"

"Your sarcasm! What I like about you", Ashton continued the joke. Ignoring Luke glare I laughed. Quoting 5sos song names? Game on!

"Quoting songs? Don't stop okay?", Calum said.

"This game makes me feel disconnected", Michael said and we laughed.

"Might be the my voodoo doll near you", Luke said.

"Stop guys! Who wants expensive pizza?", I asked as I took my phone out.

"I want but it's out of my limit", Michael said.

"Stop!", I shrieked.

"This is a good game though! Just saying!", Ashton shrugged and called hands.

"You guys at crazy", I told them.

"Look whose talking! Mrs all American", Luke said. my eyes widened.

"More like American idiot", Calum said.

"Go home guys you are literally drunk", I responded.

"But we're long way home", Michael said.

"I'll not speak until you guys stop", I angrily said. It was getting on my nerves.

"But She looks so perfect when she is quiet", Calum laughed. I gave him my best are you kidding me look

"Yeah like good girls", Michael said.

"You take this game to a whole new level", I said. "I am leaving"

"Wait Adeline", Luke said.

"Now what?", I said while praying to god they stop. Everyone became silent and looked at us.

"Before going at least.. kiss me kiss me", Luke said and everyone roared in laughter. I blushed even though I should've been angry at him for not stopping.

Oh god.

A/N : for those who are new to 5sos fam, all the italics are 5sos songs! :)

I REACHED 10K reads. I want to thank each one of you! Please comment over here if you are reading this (who takes authors note seriously? Haha)

THANKS! Eep. *fangirls in the background*