Shopping and idiots

"Are you okay now?"

Luke is an amazing person but he is getting on my nerves. Just because my stomach was paining he was treating me like a patient of cancer stage III.

He asked me if I was okay not less than a one hundred and fifty times . Counted.

Now you might think it stopped him from making those obnoxious Jokes? The awful answer is.. No. He kept on making them for two hours straight. I laughed on some but then I have a poker face to many.

Luke asked me what I wanted for Lunch, I answered "some thing healthy" Luke took my answer seriously and got me something really heathy.

A Vegetable Pizza.

His explanation was that it had vegetables and hence, healthy. That's what you get from punk rockstars.

It was late evening and Luke played guitar. I discovered that we had familiar taste in music and maybe that's why I had a lot of fun.

Luke told me about his brothers and how they helped him. Helping, he did mention that, beating him or making fun was said mostly.

After that, the inner girl of me craved. I felt this sudden adrenaline rush and a specific need to do a particular activity which involved me, expensive materials and money.

Shopping.

"No way", Luke said.

"Please! I'll do anything you want", I pleaded.

"Anything?", Luke mischievously asked. Glint of naughtiness in his eyes which were shining to show that he is thing something band.

"Uhuh. Pervert. Stop your thoughts right there", I told to Luke.

"Why me?", He muttered.

"Yeah god why did he be the only lucky muggle who I allowed to shop with me", I said.

"Overacting", He said.

"Heartless idiot", I replied.

"Demanding bitch", He responded.

"Unsatisfied fuckhead", I said.

"What's a fuckhead?",He asked.

"I don't know. Look in the mirror and find out yourself", I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"I'll come if you promise to return back in an hour", Luke said.

"Okay", I said.

"Say promise", Luke scolded.

"What are you? Seven?", I rolled my eyes.

"No, six but say you promise that you will abide by the rules set by lord Luke", He said and I laughed.

"Okay lord Luke", I joked.

"Oh god now you'll call me lord all the time won't you?", He said while regretting his choice of words.

Then we drove to the mall. We walked inside. Thank god it was Monday though because less crowd.

"Where to first lord Luke?", I asked.

"Stop it adeline", Luke said. "And let's go to this one because it's right here"

We went inside. I walked past the men section. I saw the workers looking at us. They might've recognized him. As soon as we walked to my section, no kids not lingerie, black formal clothing, some one approached us.

"Oh my god", A girl fangirled and the other one after her. Luke gave me a smug smile.

"My name is Sara", She said and gave us a hug. Then she pointed at her best friend. "she is Laura"

"I am such a huge fan of both of you", Sara said while Laura hit her on the side. "I mean, we both are"

"Thanks guys it means a lot", Luke smiled.

"I ship you guys", Laura silently said. "What are you doing here anyway"

"Thanks I guess?", I laughed gaining one of theirs. I said which gained me a glare from Luke. "Lord Luke and I decided going for shopping"

"You call him lord?", Sara said in shock which turned in a cocky smirk. "kinky"

"Can you get Calum follow me?", Laura asked Luke.

"Of course", Luke smiled. They told him their usernames. They left biding is good byes and then we were left with each other again.

"Wait till the whole fandom knows that you call me lord", Luke commented.

"And I used to over act", I said.

"Wait and watch bitch", Luke responded. I laughed and hit him on the shoulder. Was this flirting? Was I flirting? Wait no, he just called me a bitch. What a bastard. Oops.

"Adeline?", Some one called out for me.

I turned around to see a past regret. Tyler Anderson. Tyler and I dated before I started my modelling career. But things ended bad. Long story short : He cheated on me.

Tyler Anderson was a classic ex. He was good looking, had humor and was almost nice. But he was a major dickhead. 

Or fuck boy.

Oops. I regret it anyway.

"Ah no your confused. I am her twin sister Jen. I used to live in Mexico and sell corns", I rolled her eyes.

"She didn't have a twin sister", Tyler's brows furrowed. WHAT IS THIS GUY

"And I was the blonde one", Luke cockily said. I mentally clapped hands with him. I looked at Tyler again. Tyler ignored Luke's comment and talked to me again.

"What are you doing here?", Tyler asked me. Ah. Once a blonde, always a blonde.

"I am making a tractor work. Only if I knew it was a mall. Tsk", I said.

"So silly", Luke commented. This ticked Tyler off.
"And who might you be?", Tyler eyed Luke.

"Her boyfriend", Luke said and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I am impressed. After knowing her past I didn't think anyone would ever date her", Tyler said and my blood boiled.

"What is he talking about", Luke asked.

"So he doesn't know. ", John said with no shame. "she is not worth it"

"Shut up Tyler ", I said stopping the fresh tears which formed in my eyes.

"Stop crying baby", Luke whispered and locked our hands.

"You dude. You are a piece of shit. Keep you and your filthy mouth away from us. I accept her the way she is and I don't need to fuck my head about it. Her past is the floor you are still walking on and she forgot so fuck yourself because no one wants to give a fuck to you", Luke angrily said and led us outside. He said fuck so many times that it turned me on. His anger turned me on.

What a hoe I have become.

Focus Adeline focus

I am turning into a blonde and I am scared.

"Wait Adeline--"Tyler's face screamed guilt.

"Didn't you hear what my boyfriend said... Fuck yourself", I smiled. "Let's go, shall we, Lord Luke"

"Yes, sure miss Parker", Luke smiled. He kept our hands intertwined and led us to the drive away. He didn't question anything nor did he gave me bad looks.

Good thing was that I kept my promise and left in an hour bad thing was I met some one I want to forget but thank god Luke was there.

That moment when you realize your boyfriend slays so bad.

Fake one, but still.