And I only like you.

"This movie was so not worth our time. I told you we should've watched the new zombie movie released", Michael rolled his eyes while playing with the packet of pop tarts.

"It was good", I stated defensively. If Michael appreciated a romantic movie I'll walk barefoot all my life after that.

"I thought it was good too", Luke lowly muttered. All our heads snapped towards his direction. I had the sudden urge to say "aww" but I bit my lip to stop myself.

"We know why", Calum said. He said that wholeblooking at Luke hut then turned to look at me

"You've turned our punk into a guy who like bad chick flicks", Michael said.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"They are just messing with you", Luke said protectively. Okay. This is happening.

"Ahah. Liking what she likes, protecting her from being questioned", Calum responded suspiciously directed towards Luke. Blush made its way on my face as I saw Luke smirking. "good doing hemmings"

"Anyways", I said in attempt to change the topic of discusion. "cold play is coming in town"

"They are?", Ashton suddenly asked.

"Yes! On friday! But I could not arrange the passes", I remorsed.

"I wanted to go man! How about I arrange the tickets and we go together?", He suggested.

"Oh my God yes!", I fan girled. Anything for coldplay.

"What's your favorite song from ghost stories?", He asked in excitement.

"Always in my head", I shrugged.

"no way! That's my favorite song too", Ashton giggled. "and magic of course"

"MAGIC! you totally have to hear the Monsieur ADI's remix of magic", I said while taking my phone out.

"Send me that right away", Ashton said.

"Here take my number and send me the copy of the tickect on here", I smiled as I typed my number on his new sleek phone.

"Nice display", Ashton winked.

"Thanks", I laughed. It was so like Ashton to say something like that.

"Are you guys done because all this flirting is making me gag", Luke rolled his eyes. Great now I've got Luke annoyed. Again.

"I wonder why", Ashton asked.

"Its funny you have 'wonder' it even when its clearly distinct in your mind", Luke said.

"Oh if its so distinct in mine, why isn't it obvious in yours", Ashton said with a little anger. He dashed out of my room into the living room. Calum and Michael followed him outside.

What just happened? I looked at Luke with a blaming look. I am so done with his mood swings. I had no time for his PMS.

"What did I do now?", Luke said. He was evidently frustated with the incident which took place right now.

"Why did you get so pissed", I asked. I was agitated with Lukes mood swings now.

"Nothing", Luke got up from his place. He walked away from where I was sitting. I shot up from my place and I rushed towards Luke.

"Don't lie Luke Hemmings. Tell me what got you so upset and what was the mind bullshit you and Ashton talked about", I demanded.

"I said its nothing", He angrily said.

"You don't have the right to get jealous over these small things when you don't even like me", I said.

"Who said I don't like you?", Luke rhetorically asked.

"Who said you liked me?", I angrily muttered and turn around to lock myself inside my bedroom and cry.

"Of course I do. Its so obvious", Luke shoved my shoulder to make me face him completely. "Sometimes I think its way took obvious"

"It might be obvious for you Luke but its not obvious to me", I said. "God knows if we even would talk after this contract gets over"

"Is that what you think about me? Is that how you think I am in your head?", Luke gave a sarcastically laughed.

"Have you ever told me you liked me? Have ever shown that you like me? Some indication, some evidence? If kissing laura and taking Ali on dates were indications then oh I did get them", I screamed.

"Where did laura come up from?", Luke said loudly. "You don't know what you are saying"

"I do know it and I even know what will happen when the contract will get over", I said.

"What?", He asked. He was angry at me right now. And we were clearing fighting on it. He neared the distance between us.

"You'll finally get the permission to date and kiss and make out and hang out in public with whoever you like because nothing will restrict you specially not a signed Agreement", I said. It was the truth. fresh tears were forming in my eyes.

"You know what?", Luke said. His face dangerously closed to mine. "Why would I wait for the contract to get over to kiss some one I like and bullshit when I can still do it"

"But the contract clearly says you cant kiss some one other in public--"

Out of a sudden, Luke placed his lips over mine. It took me a moment or two to register what was happening. Slowly I recomposed my posture and kissed him back. The tension between us was already on the top because of the screaming and shouting.

"See? I kissed the girl I like", Luke whispered in my ears. "I am very much insecure about you liking me. And you going on a date---"

"Its not a date", I said.

"-ven the thought, makes me angry. I like you very much Adeline. I've never liked anyone this much before. And it does nothing but make me scared if I am doing the right thing. Hence I have my ways of showing it. I enjoy very moment I spend with you", Luke said.

"I'm sorry I get pissed about most of the stuff but its the stupid me just being possessive about you and all the cute little things you do. I will apologize to Ashton if you want. Its okay if you want to punish me and stuff because I probably deserve it or being an asshole most of the times", Luke laughed. I chuckled too.

"Okay. First you apologize to Ashton", I said.

"What? No reciprication?", Luke asked in shock. He really expected me to say "I like you too" really?

"You said I could punish you", I smirked and turned around. "So this is your punishment"

Burn.