Are we real?

"Good morning", Ashton wished me as he entered the door of my apartment with food in his hands. He was followed by Calum, Luke and Michael.

"What did you get us?", I smiled at Ashton. "I am not cooking, so my kitchen is yours"

"Since you've nothing in your fridge I got things I need in the entire day", Ashton raised his eye brows and showed the bag in his hands. I could see the presence of vegemite. So much like Ashton.

My eyes met Lukes. His smirk grew wider and my posture became stiff. His expression were such that he knew my secret. He bit his lower lip and I could not stop imagining the kiss, him being shirtless.

Its not like I hadn't seen luke shirtless. But the first time we met, I had this huge head ache.

You know why.

"Help me setlle these stuff in?", Ashton giggled. I lazily got up from the place and walked towards the kitchen. I took different items and placed it in the refrigerator.

I heard the boys arguing over which movie to see. I came outside and saw them sitting on the sofa. There was no space for a fifth person to sit.

"Where am I supposed to sit?", I raised my eye brows.

"On the floor", Calum said casually while not looking away from the tele vision.

"I'm not sitting on the floor", I said angrily. mah house, mah rules.

"She is just finding reasons to sit on Luke's lap so, let's just suggest that Hey Adeline! Sit on Luke's lap please?", Calum tackily added. I turned red.

"I don't mind", Luke said. every one said "ooh" just like High school boys. they were so mature. Note the obvious sarcasm.

Yes, obviously i took the chance. I went and sat on Lukes lap. Ashton looked at us like it was so amusing to him.

Sitting was Luke's lap was not that awkward as I imagined it to be. His hands enveloped my waist involutarily making random comforting patterns.

"don't move", Luke whispered in my ears. "I am a guy and you know what will happen if you keep moving"

I took a gulp and I stayed quiet. It was so easy for him to day this but its so hard for me to not over think.

"Why are you shaking?",Luke asked.

"I am not", I said softly.

"Yes you are", Luke firmly said. Why does he think I am shaking? I shot up and realised that the phone in my backpocket was vibrating. We shared a hearty laugh and then faced a glare from the rest of the three.

"Its Zoe", I told Luke as I walked inside the other room. "Hey there"

"Good morning, Adeline", Zoe bid me a merry morning. "I wanted to inform you certain things. Is it possible for us to meet or should I tell it over phone?"

"I prefer you telling it over phone", I stated. I felt my bedroom door being opened, I looked behind to see Luke's tall figure entering in my room and sitting on my bed.

"Okay. just for you I've emailed it to you too. Just in case you want to gp through it again", Zoe said. I could hear her shuffling pages.

"The contract including you and Luke Hemmings is comming to an end if you choose not to go with them during their tour. So, I need your decision as soon as possible", Zoe responded. I froze as I realised it. Contract. Me. Luke. Over.

"What if this contract gets over?", I whispered.

"Them you'll be placed separately under a different team. Everything will change", She said over the phone. "Think over it. Don't make hasty choices you'll regret later"

"Okay.. I'll talk to you later", I said as I cut the call.

"What did she say?", Luke asked as he was playing with the Rubik's cube on my study desk.

"She.. The contract", I choked on my words. The words had an effect on luke too. He suddenly stiffened as he prosecced he words inside his head.

"Its gonna end right?",Luke asked me.

"Yes.. If I don't join you guys in the tour. They will make amendments to it", I said. It was barely audible but because of the silence, we could hear every little word.

"But you can't make a choice", Luke half smiled.

"I cant", I laughed. I laughed at this situation, I laughed at my choices, I laughed at the state I was in, I just laughed.

"What are we?", Luke asked as he sat besides me. "Are we real?"

"We'll be real if you want us to be real", I answered.

"Do you want us to be real?", Luke asked.

"Yes", I answered. I thought about giving a diplomatic answer but let's face it, I wanted me and luke to get real more than he wants us to get real.

I was bewildered as luke placed his soft lips on mine. It wasn't like the partial make out sessions. It was a small lingering kiss.

"Then we will be", Luke smirked.

Oh my god.

A/N 1. You're welcome. 2. We be so near 30,000 reads. Congratulations.