Resolving Conflict!

Happy Chapter!

"So, do you like her?", Luke asked Calum very calmly. I wasn't expecting this type of response from Luke. He was acting so strangely calm it was scaring me. For a moment his eyes met mine and I nodded my head no, asking him to stop.

"Luke-I swear-", Calum took a noticeable gulp. Calum got up from the log of wood which was laid on for us to sit on and walked towards Luke. Luke gave a malicious laughter. Chills passed down my spine and my throat hurt.

"Wow. So, you really do like her", Luke stood up and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Is there something else I need to know? Say it all right away because I won't be so calm next time"

"Will you let me explain?", Calum asked with trembling voice. His eyes were teary already.

Please don't cry.

"I don't want your explanation how you've liked my girlfriend, Calum", Luke shouted. Luke hovered on Calum and his eyes had turned red. Michael and Ashton both stood up at once and brought space between them.

"Calm down Luke", Ashton said loudly.

"Calm down? Calm fucking down? You wanted this didn't you? You knew Ashton. You knew and you didn't stop Calum. You didn't tell me. You sat there and saw the drama", Luke shouted.

"It was pretty obvious Luke. Don't put it on me", Ashton defended. "Everyone noticed it"

"I am really sorry for not noticing my best friend finding liking for my girlfriend", Luke said sarcastically. He charged few steps towards Calum but Michael stopped him.

"don't take this that way-", Calum said and his eyes teared. Calum looked at his feet. His face had turned red and he looked so weak, trembling. He looked at Luke with hope to save his friendship, his bond. Everything happens I don't want to break their friendship. It matters more than my relation with Luke, any day.

And I mean it.

"I trusted you Calum", Luke gave a laugh filled with regret. I had to do something. I had to save their friendship even if it made me ridicule myself in front of so many people.

Think, Adeline. Think.

"it was not in my control", Calum stated, Luke bit his lower lip and sat down. Everyone was staring at him. And then the thought crossed my mind and I saw salvation from this problem.

Points for ADELINE.

"How could-", Luke looked at Calum.

"Shut up Luke Hemmings", I shouted loudly. All heads snapped towards me. Luke looked at me and gave me the best "Are you ridiculous" look I've ever seen.

"Is it me or did she just shut Luke up instead of me?" Calum asked awkwardly and a tear slipped his eyes. Everyone laughed and Luke's face turned deep red.

"I swear I want to punch your face Calum", I stated seriously and I heard Zoe and Ed chuckling . "With a chair. Twice"

"We get it, woman", Michael smirked and that was a confirmation that he was going to help me resolve the fight. Calum looked at me with hope and I gave him a small nod."Do you want to say something important or can we resume fighting"

"Act like adults and solve the issues", I said. "I am not an object that you can choose whether you want to like or to hate or to make other like and hence, I don't want to be treated like one anymore. I represent-"

"Last time you said act like adults we ended up doing rock paper scissors", Ashton said and we laughed. "I am hoping you have a legit solution or I'd suggest hide yourself"

"First, about our treatment towards Bryana", I took a gulp and said. "We all are really sorry for what we initially did. I was stupid enough to judge you before knowing you and basically we are sorry. Say sorry everyone!"

"What happened to acting like adults?", Calum asked comically and I rolled my eyes.

"Apologize you hood or ill make the punch three"

"Sorry Bryana", He genuinely looked at her and smiled. That cutie pie. I heard Luke smiling towards her first and when she acknowledged him, he then looked at me and smiled even brightly. Bryana who was now teary eyed got up and hugged everyone turn by turn. When she hugged me she muttered a small thank you and I felt relieved.

"I'm sorry as well", Bryana muttered and sat besides Ashton.

"And as for Calum liking me", I smirked and laughed. "My charms are too irresistible I guess"

"I'd like it baby if you keep your charms only limited to me", Luke said in a raspy voiced and laughed. The laughs followed were cute and sweet.

"Anyone would like to confess something more?", Michael laughed.

"Emma has one!", I involuntarily said and Emma turned red.

"Go ahead Emma", Luke motivated her.

"She likes Calum", Ali laughed and Emma hid her face and looked away. Arzaylea gave a very high pitch laugh followed by Ashton. Calum got up and hugged Emma.

I tried not to cry in different languages.

"I have a confession too", Michael took a noticeable gulp. Air become lighter as Michael looked at all of us. "I-"

"Say it, Michael", Luke smiled.

"Say it", Ashton repeated.

"I kinda-"

"It's alright. Go on", Emma said.

"I ATE ALL OUR SKITTLES, M&MS AND HERSHEY KISSES IN STRESS", Michael said and we all laughed.

HEY THERE! FINALLY A HAPPY CHAPTER! WAAAAAY TO GO!

Comment from the last chapter ;

@-MoonlightQueen

"It was a dramatic and intense and to solve the mess. Adeline will break up with Luke or Luke will break up with her"

AW! Sorry! I couldn't let my favorite couple break up! Haha!

Comment your views on this chapter and I'll choose my favorite one. x

All the love,
ThankgoditsFriday