Making out and Claire

We mended.

This is was our first kiss, at least for the time I was not drunk. I don't remember how our drunk kiss was, but I am sure this one was way better.

Luke's hands were on my waist, and mine were on his shoulder. His lips were exactly how I imagined them to be, soft and my trip to heaven.

Luke's hand slid down my waist to my ass. I felt butterflies everywhere at the same time I was turned on.

Our lips moved in a rhythm, like a perfect song. He pulled away and looked at my face. My heart beat started racing faster and I wanted him to look at me just like that my entire life.

Like I am important for him.

"It was..", Luke looked at my lips and pinned me to the wall. His breathe mixing with me and our hands intertwined.

I hoping him to say something sweet. No, he didn't say it was bad but he did the best he could do being the dumb ass blonde. He kissed me again.

When he kissed me again, trust me, my world shook from its core and it was all I wanted. I felt so confidence that he felt the kiss the same way I did.

"Can Laura do this?", I whispered in our kiss. My hands travelled to his hair and moved in a very relaxing way. His perfectly set hair was now a mess, but I liked it.

"N..o", He replied in our kiss. His hands locked at my waist were now drawing different patterns which I could not recognise.

"Can Laura do this?", I asked again. While placing kisses around his jawline and below his ears. He gave a small moan and we continued our make out session.

Wait, we were making out.

I, Adeline Parker, making out with Luke freaking hemmings.

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD.

After a minute or two, I pulled away. The end of our kiss was just how it should've been. I smirked at him an he looked like a mess, like I had made my way in his system.

Go ADELINE! Yay!

"Can I come inside?", Luke genuinely asked. 

"Why is a man asking to come inside my house at such late hour? what are your intentions?", I chuckled and raised my eye brows. 

"Babygirl, you know my intentions", He said and my jaw dropped to deep deep layers of earth. He laughed at my reaction and I hit him on his shoulder.

"You are getting violent each day", Luke rubbed his hands over his shoulder where I hit him. Yeah yeah, such a delicate darling you see.

"You deserve it more each day Lukey", I answered and entered my house.

"So, we are already on the nickname stage?", Luke pointed out. He actually noticed I said it, unlike ashton.

"What do you prefer Lukey honey cup, butter cup or sunlight or lovey Lukey or I am gonna hit you Lukey?", I sarcastically asked.

"Anything but the last one", He scratched his head.

"You just gave me permission to call you butter cup", I laughed and it echoed in my empty house. I walked near the sofa and removed the killer heals.

"I'll call you sugar", Luke seriously said. I gave him my best 'what the actual fuck' look and raised my eyebrows. "They I'll sing l"oh dear sugar you are going down tonight"

"Shut up look. Stop making as sexual innuendoes", I rolled my eyes. "that one friend who turns everything sex related"

"As you wish, Anastasia steel", Luke said. Wait? MY name is Adeline. Don't tell me he has personality disorder wait god why?

Then it hit me hard like miley Cyrus hit puberty like the aeroplane hit Empire State Building, like undertaker hit the truck and like realisation hit me.

He was quoting fifty shades of grey.

That boy don't know how to control hormones.

"Stop quoting stuff hemmings", I rolled my eyes.

"Quotes float my boat", Luke bit his lips and set his messed up hair.

"I am going to change", I declared. "Suit yourself. Stay anywhere you want"

"Can I stay where you are changing?", Luke asked. That shameless boy.

"Do you want to?", I played along. Luke was taken aback by my boldness because he was at a loss of words.

"I mean, want to but you uh don't umm never mind ugh", Luke stumped.

"I was kidding Hemmings", I rolled my eyes.

I went inside my room and quickly took a tank top and shorts with sponge bob on it out. It took me less than a minute to change and walk Dow stairs to find Luke eating Nutella.

"How dare you touch my Nutella", I shrieked.

"Well, like this", He took a spoonful of my love and stuffed inside his mouth.

"Whatever", I had no energy to play around anymore.

"You have an voice message", Luke said.

"Okay wait.."

I clicked on the voice messages and let it play.

"Hey Adeline this is aunt Pia. I was just remind you that Claire will come at your place after her ballet class. Thanks for accepting it. I am really busy. Anyway, Claire will come directly. Lots of love, Pia"

No freaking way.

Claire was my 13 year old cousin who was spawn of the devil. She was a America and I was her very own, Afghanistan. She keeps attacking me. I am scared.

"Who is Claire", Luke asked.

"Owner of a place called hell", I involuntarily said. "I mean, my eight year old cousin who I fear."

"I so have to meet her then", Luke smirked.

Why did I have a feeling this won't end well.. but then again.

What