Fairs and comeback wars

"Ready to go?", Michael smirked. "you look so pretty"

"First, don't think this is a real date. second, a lady never rejects a compliment, so thank you", I smugly said. "Third, where did the bitch decide to go"

"To the fair", Michaels eyes had glimpse of excitement and joy. "Do you like Luke?"

"That's such an absurd question", I rolled my eyes. "Luke is mine. Whatever's mine is mine. End of conversation"

"Let's ignore the fact you said that for the pan cake too", Michael gave a laugh and I returned one. "Remember its mission jealous okay?"

"What's taking you so long?", Luke asked from his car. Michael looked at me and smiled. "We can't wait here all night"

We walked to the car. Obviously, Ali was sitting besides Luke.

"I was telling her she looked pretty", Michael smiled at me. Hint of mischief in his eyes. "I mean, that dress suits her figure perfectly"

Luke's eyes trailed down my dress and I blushed helplessly. Luke looked the other way as he noticed I saw h checking me out.

"And you couldn't say that in the car", He muttered. "We wasted so much of time"

"I have a lot of time to spend it for her, I don't mind", Michael said. Well, what.

"That's so stupid", Luke snickered. I glared at Luke. He noticed my constant stare as he stiffened his posture.

"Aye not say that.. You did it for me too", Ali annoyingly mentioned. "Maybe you'll do it again"

"I've become mature over the years", Luke said. "doing all these things is kiddish"

"Luke's maturity.. pass me my microscope please", Michael said and I laughed loudly.Michael was hilarious.

"We're here", The driver said as he dropped us in front of the fair. The fair looked so beautiful just like today's weather.

We took our passes to enter and the world had so much for us.

There were rides every where. Rollercoasters, turners, long shows. Everything. There were counters for smaller games and interior shows.

"Let's go on the roller coaster", I said excitedly. As I eyed the long ride and all its loops and turns. "It looks threatening"

"I can't go on the roller coaster! It'll spoil my hair.. I've spent hours in front of the mirror and I can't let my energy go waste", Ali said as he flicked her perfect straightened hair back her shoulder. "I wish mirrors could talked back"

"Mirrors will never talk but thank god they don't laugh though or else..", I said and Michael laughed loudly. Luke tried to hold his laughter. Luke laughing on my joke made me feel good.

"Well, let's go to the trick section because I know some", Ali tackily said. She did a movement with her fingers, which not to mention totally sucked and said. "I know this one"

"Who taught you that trick? Your dog?", I said and she looked so offended. THAT COMEBACK WAS SO GOOD, I AM SO FUNNY, I MEAN, PUNNY.

"I wonder what is making you so aggressive this evening", Luke folded his hands across his chest. He had this smug look on his face.

"Don't let my mind wonder too much.. it's too small to be outside itself", Michael smirked. I gave him a high five.

"That was sick", I laughed. "how many times have you slayed Luke's ass?"

"As many times as you were dropped on your head as a baby", Luke involuntarily said. "Your humor lacks the stage you know? It doesn't have those standards"

"Well, I've more heels higher than her standards", Ali finally thought of something almost humorous. It would've been humorous if she didn't use it for me.

"So is your skirt honey", I smiled at her. Michael gave me the look "you queen bitch"

"Let's go for a ride", Michael announced.

"I know right", I smirked. Michael and Luke walked ahead talking about I don't know what.

"Listen lesbian bitch.. unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything", She hissed. Lesbian? What?!

"Listen bitch I am straighter than the pole you dance on", I said and left her company to jog and meet Michael's pace.

Then.. the evening turned out to be so much fun. Maybe what I said shut her up as she came to know I can insult her without feeling bad about it.

We did go to the roller coaster and trust me never would I hear Michael squealing like a five year old girl on it. It was so much fun.

For the first time in days I interacted with Luke properly which included me giving him a high five as we recalled Michael screaming as we laughed.

Then we went for the tricks because that's what Ali could see without spoiling her -oh so amazing make up.

"Hey my name is Donna.. what trick do you want me to show", A boy smiled. Luke looked at me and laughed so loudly.. I smiled in return.

"I didn't get the joke", Michael asked in confusion.

"What we can't have inside jokes too?", Luke smiled. He was the Luke I liked. Luke I preferred over every one. Luke I could spend time with for hours like seconds.

Then we went to the ghost house, which turned out to be the worst ghost house as it was not scary. I wonder if we scared the ghost away with all the talking.

"That was so much fun!", Michael declared. "we should do it again sometimes"

"Where do you want you eat?", Luke asked me. He asked me, not Ali. Ali was fuming jealous. Like it was on her face.

"Let's go to Nando's.. It's been time since I last went there", I responded. "what say"

"Yes let's go amigos", Michael signalled.

We laughed as we sang along with the songs on radio in our car. I hit Michael more than twenty times because that felt good, you know not hitting him but that we were normal again.

"Can I please talk to you for a minute Adeline?", Ali bitterly smiled as she went to the ladies.

"Have fun.. don't let the bitterness rub on you", Michael said and I glared.

I walked towards the ladies.

"What are you doing?", She asked.

"Washing my hands?", I said.

"You are acting like a bitch! Luke doesn't want you bitch!", She hissed. "Luke always wanted me, and he'll always want me"

"One, its past tense honey. He wanted you. Not, wants. There is a reason you are nothing but an ex girlfriend. And for a acting a bitch", I smiled.. "maybe because I am one"

AUTHORS NOTE : we reached 15k oh my god *fangirls*

Thank you for all the love and support x

Make me know what's your view about this chapter.

Thankgoditsfriday x