Hangover

I have not mentioned it but she drinks last night because it's her parents death anniversary.

Important authors note at the end ^^

Happy reading.

"Wake her up!", Some one said. Every inch of my head ached. If only I had a rock to throw on the person who was talking.

"Why me? You wake her up!", Some one else spoke loudly. I swear If I had a grenade to throw on them.

"She is your girl! So, buddy, you wake her up", next time I am going to live alone. Wait. I live alone.

I shot my eyes open to just shut them again. I adjusted my sight to see faint figures of Calum and Luke.

"How did you guys get in?", I say from my bed and rubbed my eyes. I roamed my hands in my frizzy morning hair and tried my poor attempt to tame it.

"Key under the flower pot. Classic", Calum rolled his eyes.

"at least it's not under the door mat", I defended.

"Because you don't have one", Luke scoffed.

"I don't remember anything and I have this huge head ache. What are you even doing here?", I yawned.

"We are baby sitting you since 3 am", Calum responded. "you better us for that"

My jaw dropped so fast it touched the core of the earth.

"You called me at 3 am and asked me to come here", Luke laughed as it was hilarious. "or else you'll jump from your bed"

"Did I do embarrassing stuff?", I asked. That's the moment where I say, fuck my life.

"Embarrassing? You made me laugh so much I had to go and pee twice", Calum said.

"Too much information", i muttered. "What else did I do?"

"So when I drove here with Calum you asked us to put fault in our stars on", Luke chuckled. "I think Calum has it all filmed"

I put my head in my hands as the only word that crossed my mind was "evidence". they had evidence.

"Give me a minute I need to get the camera", Calum said as he ran towards my drawing room.

I pulled away from my bed as I walked inside the washroom. All I remember is drinking one can of beer and every thing is blank after that.

I took out my blue colour good toothbrush and put fresh mint paste on it. After the process of cleaning my teeth, I washed my face.

After wiping thoroughly I walked outside. I saw Luke sitting exactly same place where I left him sitting.

"Nice shorts", Luke winked. Blush crept on my face. "it makes your ass look good"

"You said the--", I wanted to complete.

"Yes, while Claire was here", Luke completed.

I smiled and looked him in the eyes. That memory was so distinct and clear to me.

"You guys are now completed each other's sentences. Get a room already", Calum gagged.

"Way to ruin the moment", Luke rolled his eyes. Did Luke agree we are having a movement? Sun rose in west today?

"I've attached the camera to the television lets go and laugh at adeline being stupid I mean, being her usual self", Calum said and Luke laughed.