Can I plan the wedding?

"The contract will start in a month. Three brands and four shows. You'll be collaborating the sponsorship from two brands in one of the show. Since Zara is your original sponsor, we'll have two other than that for this is event", The executive of the Miraz Inc. Said.

I was such a lucky person.

Miraz Inc. Was one of the biggest advertising housing in out country. They held two events per year. One by the sponsors and other a solo-fashion show. And they are willing to to sign me. That's so amazing!

"You have a month weeks to think and go through the contract before signing the deal", The executive said. "It's a lot of commitment, Miss Parker. Do think wisely and keep all options in mind"

"Thank you so much, I will", I smiled. "I would like if you send the documents to Zoe, my manager, before this week ends"

"We surely will", He smiled and left from the office. I turned my chair and took out the phone from my bag. I wished I wore jeans. Formals can get uncomfortable. The dress I was wearing was tacky and poured emphasis on my figure.

I saw three missed calls of Luke the PENGUIN, Michael the man and Calum - who shall be blocked. Before I could call any of them, I saw Luke's contact blinking on my screen again, sliding to the green, I picked the call up.

"Hey baby", He said. It was almost like a whisper. His voice was low and raspy enough to turn me on. maybe he just woke up or something.

"Baby and all ha?", I tease while switching my phone from left ear to the right and smiling like an idiot.

"Get used to it, love", He chuckled. I felt my stomach churn as respond to his use of endearment. " by the way, why don't you come over?"

Baby. Love.

"I have to change, Luke. I'm still in formals, I had a meeting today- wait didn't I tell you this already?", I said over the phone.

"I would love to see you in formals", Luke said. I heard Calum gagging in the background. "You would look so sexy with them on- well, you'd look more sexy with them off too"

"LUKE HEMMINGS", I scolded that dork. I blushed furiously over his comment. His statements flashed the memories of the first day we met- him naked laying besides me. oh my god.

"I am just teasing you!", Luke laughed. I heard loud noises in the background and then he said "okay then. I've messaged calum's address to you so okay bye I miss you come back soon"

"I am on my way", I said and picked up my blazer and keys. I stuffed my phone inside my bag and took the cab to his residence.

I scrolled through the social media sites during the traffic. I had gained a hell lot of followers after my BMW fashion show. So many celebrities were now following me. I tried so hard not to fangirl.

The keyword is tried.

" We're here miss", The cab driver said shaking my train of thoughts off its track. I snapped my head to pay him the money and got off.

I walked inside the apartments and walked upto third floor which was difficult because heels. My ankle hurt but u managed to reach.. I knocked on the door.

The door swung open and familiar, tall frame of Luke Hemmings could be seen. I felt my heart racing and my breath hitching. My stomach churned and my face got hitted up.

His eyes travelled and checked me out like he didn't even pretend he is not checking me out- open and frank. He didnt say anything but stared at me and bit him lower lip. I smirked to see my effect on him.

Did I just make Luke Hemmings speechless?

"Whose at the door?", I heard some one shout. Familiar figure of Ashton came into our view and a bright smile spread on his face. He looked like sunshine. Aww.

"Oh my god Adeline you look hot", Ashton compliment. He did not even complete his statement that Luke snapped his neck at him. The intense of Lukes glare made me want to kiss him then and there.

"If looks could kill", Ashton commented towards Lukes glare and I laughed. " Come on in"

"I missed you", Luke whispered in my ears as we walked inside and sat on the couch.

"We met last evening", I mention and Luke smiles like a nerd.

"I am not going to do math but I know its long", Luke whispered in my ears. His cold lip ring touching right below my ear making me shiver in delight.

"If that's the case, I missed you too", I replied looking straight at him. His eyes were so dull and intimidating while attractive and seductive at the same time.

"Well---", Before Luke could complete his statement, the boys entered the room.

"You look good Adeline", Michael politely mentioned as they sat on the seats.

"She is your best friends girlfriend now Michael", Calum said. "You don't have a chance. None. Zero. Nil"

I looked at Luke to see his expression when I was referred as his girlfriend. His eyes lit up and a small smile appeared on his cute face. He turned to watch me and I smiled back.

"You are so adorable", I whisper involuntarily.

"Not more than you", Luke winks.

"Can I be your wedding planner?", Ashton suddenly asks and all our attention is drawn to him. The boys laugh where I duck my head in embarrassment.

"If we let Ashton plan our wedding, then it will start with sunflowers and sunshine and end with two hot girls stripping with him playing drums in the background.", Calum says and we laugh. It was so true. Ashton goes from 0 to 100 in a microsecond.

"Can I name your children?", Calum said. Oh my god.

" Calum would name them Calum Jr. 100% and if we have more it'll be Calum Jr. Brother, Calum Jr. Sister and stuff", Luke said and laughter broke out in the room.

"We wouldn't want that, would we", I said and chuckled. Luke's eyes met mine and we stared at each other for a second. I reminded myself that he was my boyfriend-- for my personal confidence booster.

" Are you doing anything tonight?", Luke suddenly asked.

"No", I said faster than I could think.

"Good because we are going on a date"

What kind of guy tells a girl that they are going on a date? Oh yes, Luke Hemmings.