A dork and a bitch!

comment for faster updates xo

Have you ever felt that you were born for a moment? Like every energy on the planet was only working to make you feel like that.

To be honest I am not as carefree as I portray. Everything affects me. Story of every fan girl.

Growing up without parents, facing a lot of problems, dealing with economic unsability and living with no one elder to guide was really not easy neither was entering the fashion world. My life and my profession both was absolutely careless and least affectionate.

No one ever 'liked' me for my attitude or 'loved' me for being me. No one noticed small things about me- forget about getting complimented o'er it.

Well, I was just Adeline Parker. I was just me.

My love life was like the unicorn island. Absolutely non-existent. Feel me?

I had two boyfriends who I don't even know if I shall call them my "boy friend" because neither of them later over a week. Not only did I waste like two weeks over them but also the friendship we had formed.

Luke Hemmings came in my life like a wrecking ball (Quotes miley Cyrus in the middle of a rant) A positive wrecking ball. He broke the wall of my negativity and problems living my miserable happy self behind and exposed to a lot of emotional stuff.

Wow, that's deep. So is your v-- never mind. It's not what you think you dirty kids.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I felt my insides tense and my heart beat becoming erratic. Walking towards the door, I took a gulp and opened the door.

What will I say?

There stood Luke Robert Hemmings in a red plaid shirt, black jeans, some bands in his hands and biting his pink lips waiting to see expression on my face. CAN YOU HEAR EVERY FAN GIRL SHOUTING TYPICAL RIGHT NOW?

"So, what do you say?", Luke asked at looking at his feet. I noticed beard on Lukes face. Sexy, yummy.

Oh my god what is happening to me.

"About?", I smirked, playing it dumb.

"About the thing I asked in interview", he asked. His eyebrows knit together cutely showing that be is tensed.

"Oh! Sorry about that! I forgot the channel number so I didn't watch the interview", I lied swiftly. I knew it wasn't the best time to prank him but, say yes to pranks.

"Oh my gosh. This is so awkward. I knew it wouldn't work. All because of Calum that ARSEHOLE said that it'd be special if I did it I could have just jumped of a cliff or stuck in an elevator or fall in the bucket while mopping the floor---", Luke ranted.

One, its very cute and attractive when a boy says gosh. Two, Luke Hemmings rants about absolute shitty things.

"Yes", I said.

"Wait what?", Luke suddenly looked up to meet our gazes. His intense one burning in mine.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend ", I said and waited to watch his expression. He blinked his eye lashes a couple of times showing his disbelief in the situation.

That's a typical Luke Hemmings reply : He blinks. And if the topic is very serious : He blinks twice.

Before he could open his mouth and say something I pressed my mouth againts his. He tasted like fresh juicy strawberries. It was not heated but was pleasurable. Luke took five seconds to process and react to what was happening, and when he did, his lips went in sync with mine.

"You have a bad timing for pranks", He said grumpily.

"Cheer up, Hemmings!", I hit his shoulders playfully. "You have no sense of humour"

"Annoying", He replied.

"Grumpy", I responded, almost immediately.

"Such a bitch", He muttered.

"Such a dork", I teased him.

"I might be a dork--", He was about to say but I cut him saying

"But I'm a sexy one", I said and he looked surprised. "I remember. You said that on the day we met"

"Oh god are we going to be like those couples who complete each others sentences", He asked in horror and I laughed.

"At least we won't be ones who flirt which cheesy lines from the net", I said and the Luke turned pale.

"Damn it! I spent half an hour on Google for it", He said and I laughed loudly. Reason number 12345028 why Luke Hemmings is such a cute dork.

"Do you have a bandaid? I just scraped my knee falling for you", Luke smirked. Oh god no! Save me almighty! I beckon for your gracious help!

"What are we? High schoolers?", I laughed.

"Does you left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day", Luke said and I laughed. At least he did his research well.

"You can do better Hemmings", I state.

"Do you live in a corn field? Cause I'm stalking you", Luke says seductively and I laugh loudly. What even.

"Stop Luke", I said.

"Let me tie your shoe laces, I don't want you falling for anyone else", Luke said.

"STOP", I said.

"I sneezed because God blessed me with you", He coyly said.

"I said stop you idiot", I shouted.

"You were supposed to blush at my pickup lines and not call me an idiot", Luke chuckled. " One hell of a couple"

"What yo' saying? We are absolute goals", I said and we laughed.

"Do you have a map---", he began and I pressed my hand against his mouth to shut him up.

"Do you want to come inside?", I asked when I realised we were standing on my porch for so long.

" I thought you'd never ask", He smiled and walked inside.

authors note :

Thanks for the reads *sobs in excitment* and approximate 60,000 reads.

Who is waiting for them to go on an actual date? ME *shouts in 69 different languages*

Please comment guys it kinda motivates me? I've never written romance before so well. INSPIRATION SOS.

all the luv x