Chapter 10- Finally, Told

AIDEN’S POV

I was seriously having a blast this evening maybe it was the best time of my life! Well, not that I haven’t visited any beautiful place or Amusement Park without letting Adrien know here in the Corporeal world (Shh! It is a secret so don’t let it out) but still it was the best Amusement Park out of the 20 other which I have visited without Adrien and Mr. Almond knowing... I seriously want to thank the creator of this place, personally. Oh wait… you are stalkers, right? Then why not find out this person’s identity and address for me? It’ll be great help and I will give absolutely nothing to return the favour.

“It is so much fun. Woo-hoooo!!” Areum shouted in my mind.

“I know right! I hope you are having fun as much as I am, right now.” I said happily.

“Really, I am enjoying it a lot! Next time can we go Bungee Jumping? I wanna try it.” Areum said.

“Mmm… I am not exactly fond of heights but I’ll try for you!” I spoke.

“Thank you, Aiden!! You the best!” Areum said and I laughed. I liked to see him happy...

Oh yes, you heard that right, I am probably the only one out of all the others who likes to have a spirit in my mind which is talking to me all the time. Maybe because I was the loneliest of all? No, don’t get me wrong. I do have a twin brother named Adrien but you know, he is so workaholic that he leaves this lazy person alone for work. Can you imagine that? No right. Hmph.

However, I won’t compare myself with the others because… they might have their sad stories behind their happy and cheerful face.

Mr. Almond always used to send me to the Corporeal world if any work there used to sprout up and most of the time, it was this world only which had some problem going on. From pollution to global warming, every time something or other is up to cause problem here. So, most of the time I had to stay away from the Realm and gradually, I became quite distant from others though I still act like mad when my bro is around. Maybe your personality changes when you are around a person who annoys you a lot but still loves you the most…

Ugh, however much philosophical I can get once I start talking about all this stuff, I just hate being philosophical for even a second so let’s move on to…. Oh yes, the ride I was in right now.

Currently, I was sitting in the Drop Tower ride with Adrien on my right, Lisa beside him and Thomas and James to my left while Charlotte was cheering for us from the ground. We, I mean Thomas especially, had forbidden her from going on any such rides and made her drink lots of water and rest on bench for about fifteen long minutes. Like he was literally pinning her to the chair so that she won’t even get up, I mean, caring is okay… but by pinning her she won’t be able to rest either, I don’t know what’s the deal with this man. First, he hates me just for replacing his best friend then he isn’t even social, like hardly says anything and whenever opens his mouth he blurts out hate for me, sarcastic sentences, or caring words for Charlotte. He is a total weirdo-bully guy.

“Oi, boy. Don’t think about him and just don’t spoil your brain by thinking bad about others. He might have his own reasons for not being social. As for caring too much for Charlotte it’s... in simple words—” Areum started but before he could complete there was another round of loud screams as we dropped down.

“Seriously. I loved this ride but these people are ruining the fun.” Areum said.

“Areum! Screaming in such rides makes it much more fun. What fun it is to silently sit without a reaction, absolutely no feelings even when you are dropped from this height.” I said.